Artist Pastel_ [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Griff

Featherval Raffle!

Postby Pastel_ » Wed May 12, 2021 9:33 am

Here we've got a Barn Owl and Raccoon featherval. They are an uncommon variant!

Feathervals are a versatile serval-fox-hawk species that varies greatly with their bird & cat DNA

With its barn owl DNA, this featherval makes the perfect hunter for the Timber Flock! Its sharp eyes pick up on the smallest movement, allowing it to swoop in and snag its prey!

As this is my first featherval adopt, It'll be up for raffle! To enter, just fill out the form below! The winner will be chosen on May 14th!

Code: Select all
Username:
Entry number:
Featherval's name:
A bit of this Featherval's backstory:

Owner: Griff
Last edited by Pastel_ on Sat May 15, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pastel_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Featherval Raffle!

Postby DancingEevee » Wed May 12, 2021 9:40 am

OMG I was waiting for an Owl type Featherval! So gorgeous !
Username: DancingEevee
Entry number: 1
Featherval's name: Octavia
A bit of this Featherval's backstory: Octavia is well known for her wit and cunning hunting skills. Her wings match the feathers of an owl, thus giving her the silent flight ability like a barn owl. Her ambitious nature often causes her to butt heads with others, but generally she is very kind and compassionate, especially towards the youngest members of the Flocks. She has a special soft spot for those young kits and spends as much time as she can with them, teaching them how to fly and hunt.

Last edited by DancingEevee on Thu May 13, 2021 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed May 12, 2021 10:01 am

Username: Furrydogs12
Entry number: 2
Featherval's name: Shone
A bit of this Featherval's backstory: Shone was born very small, the runt. Many teased him for this, saying he couldn't be good at anything because of his size. He strived to prove them wrong. He trained 17 hours a day nonstop believing in himself and silently cheering himself on in his head. Later, Shone's hard work and dedication shined through and led him to be who he is today.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Wed May 12, 2021 11:33 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Entry number: 3
Featherval's name: Owlette
A bit of this Featherval's backstory: Owlette is a sweet, caring, goofy, and silly cat! She's very lighthearted and grew up solo although it didn't seem to really affect her! Her mother raised her until her eyes had opened and left her to survive the elements of the wilderness. She grew up fine and is a very friendly she-cat.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Wed May 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Username: XxFlamepoolxX
Entry number: 4
Featherval's name: Eris
A bit of this Featherval's backstory:
Eris is a rather quirky individual. She likes to laze about in the daytime and gorge herself on just about anything edible. She has a rather high metabolism, so the calories are burned pretty fast. At night, she is a stealthy and cunning hunter. She rarely misses her mark and often receives praise from her peers. She is sometimes set on training duty for the younger Feathervals in her flock. She find mentorship to be rather boring and often plays pranks on the young ones for some entertainment. These pranks involve sending them out to forage only to get them lost(don’t worry, she watches in the shadows to make sure nobody gets hurt), jumping out and spooking them, telling scary stories to get them riled up, and other harmless fun.

Eris doesn’t really like talking about her past as it was rather tragic. Her parents and siblings died in a forest fire many years ago. She barely escaped with her life and was found by the Timber Flock. Her wing was damaged in the fire and still causes some discomfort to this day; though she would never admit it. She has a scar underneath her left wing from the injury.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delta Dawn » Wed May 12, 2021 5:55 pm

Username: Delta Dawn
Entry number: 5
Featherval's name: Myro
A bit of this Featherval's backstory: Myro has always been on the quieter side, never wanting to cause a fuss within her flock. She's more than happy to take a backseat and let somebody else lead whatever expedition they happen to be going on. Exploring has been a big part of Myro's life, her parents practically much raised her out in the wilderness, and she wouldn't have had it any other way. Because of this, she's very in tune with nature, always listening to every little sound, everything from a minor breeze to the call of a distant Featherval. And of course, where her prey may be hiding. This is the one time she'll really take control. She's very quiet and cunning once she gets in the zone, and can get pretty upset if you mess up the hunt. Even if something does go wrong, she won't hold a grudge, she'll just move on to the next little critter she hears scuffling around, it's not worth making a fuss about.
Delta Dawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed May 12, 2021 6:20 pm

Username: Griff
Entry number: 6
Featherval's name: Leah
A bit of this Featherval's backstory: Orphaned at an early age, they had to hone their skills fast, learning from the other members in their flock as much as they could. While a bit of a loner because of this, she nonetheless loves her flock very much and prides herself very much on bringing her keen eyesight into the flock's abilities. When nobody is looking however she lets her carefree side show, enjoying aerial acrobatics!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunilamew » Thu May 13, 2021 3:34 pm

Username: kunicatstudios
Entry number:7
Featherval's name:wind runner (can't stop myself)
A bit of this Featherval's backstory: Wind is a stubborn little thing, and is determined to get her way, most of the time at least. This happened to get her in quite a bit of trouble when she was younger, and determined to know absolutely everything about everything, and wouldn't take a no when asking someone to explain anything. She eventually grew out of some of it, but still enjoys leaning, and asking all the questions.

click if you want-Image
Kunilamew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corals Art Studio » Fri May 14, 2021 10:30 am

Username: Corals Art Studio
Entry number: 8
Featherval's name: Bandit
A bit of this Featherval's backstory: This featherval is known to sneak around in the night and lure its prey into a corner. When Bandit was a baby he was abandoned by his parents to die. He learned his way to survive by stealing and slinking in the night so he wasnt seen
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Fri May 14, 2021 5:28 pm

Username: MeltiTheDragon
Entry number: 9
Featherval's name: Hotaru (Taru for short)
A bit of this Featherval's backstory: A bit of a tomboy-ish sort, Taru finds herself easily bored. She's spent her life constantly on the move looking for adventure.

While the Garden flock was the one who raised her as a small kit, and Timber flock were the ones to rescue a certain reckless fledgling who got stuck in a tangle of branches, she's always a bit reluctant to stay in one spot. As friendly as she is, she greatly values her independence. Because of her unknown parentage, she's hesitant forming to close of a bond with anyone, lest she lose them somehow.

For now, she remains flockless and fancy free. Maybe eventually something, or someone, will encourage her to settle down.

But not today.

(Caveat, as much as she hates to admit it, Timber is the flock she finds herself in the territory of most, and notes that quite a few seem to regard her as a flock-mate.)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me