Based on Click to view
Artist Grey_Hoodie [gallery]
Time spent 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Estella!!

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:19 am

Such a pretty baby!! <33

This kiddo is Aurora's twin sister! I think that while her sister is unbelievably lucky, Estella herself is unbearably unlucky ^^' As such, she tends to keep to herself, wandering the castle halls from library to observatory and back again. She's rather quiet, often absorbed in books both fictional and not, and prefers to spend her time alone. Strangers are not especially kind to her because of how aloof she is, often claiming Estella must be cursed and that her bad luck will spread throughout the kingdom if she's allowed to stick around.

Luckily, Estella has a support group in the form of her sister, her betrothed (the prince of the kingdom), and a flock of young maids that had claimed her as their older sister soon after her arrival -- Estella's mysterious demeanor and less-than-gracious reputation made for a miraculous shield against aggravated lords and noblemen visiting the castle. Estella's sweet nature and protective tendencies helped bring the group closer together.

Estella's betrothal came about through one of her sister's predictions. After catching on that Estella had developed a crush on the prince, Aurora snuck in the idea that the two were "fated lovers" during one of her sessions with the royal family.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me