#C86079
#E58C9E
#F1B5C1
#FBE6E5
#FCFBF9
#FDE5A7
#AED0DC
#68A76E

alyssa she/her june 1 enfp partner: eleanor (3/3)

traits:
    .____plant; morning glory
    .____nr | pupil shape
    .____c | hair/fur, one plant/location ( head ), tail
    .____uc | ear shape
bio:
                      alyssa grew up along the french countryside helping to raise her family's highland cattle. she comes from a very large family and values familial love over everything else. this doesn't mean she doesn't value her friends, she simply considers them to be part of her family as well, bringing them home to family gatherings. for alyssa, visits home mean large homecooked meals, truck rides through empty autumn fields, and familiar stories she's heard countless times but will never grow tired of.

she has since moved to the city to pursue her career as an assistant caterer to some of the biggest events in town. she's seen everything from kitchen miracles made of last-minute orders to celebrities' quirks when they think no one is watching. as much as she loves her worksite's fast-paced environment, she hopes to one day settle down on her own countryside property with her girlfriend ellie, working on the poetry she does in her free time.

entry quote // alyssa's poetry wrote:oh, i am finally old enough to know why my parents took so long to grab their coats. why they would ask us to get ready to go only to sit down for another round of coffee. what would i tell myself, at 10 years old? it’s okay. sit down with them too. take in the extra hour with your friend and her family. when you get home, write down every moment in your diary. one day you will be older and you will be waving goodbye to your best friend, and you will turn the key to start your beat up little car engine, and you will look back over your shoulder. her hair will be blowing in the wind and she will be beautiful and you will be, for a moment, struck by all of it. what you will feel is so wide and nameless that it will engulf you. and you will think of being 14 and kicking her under the table in math every time you wanted to whisper something behind the teacher’s back. you will think about how long the days felt, and how you could hold her hand whenever you wished, but you didn’t. and you will think about all of the people you could have lingered with. and you will wish, more than you have ever felt a wish, that the universe just gave you that - more time to linger. more time to say - i love you. i know i need to leave, but i don’t want to leave you. and when i go, i am leaving a piece of my heart that lingers too.

one more round of coffee. the days are so short, and you are so lovely. // x
Last edited by riuus on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
artist and frog enthusiast.
pms are always open :]
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿ alyssa ✿

Postby riuus » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:33 am

relations (pm to be added!)

eleanor:
    alyssa and ellie are dating and currently live together in an apartment in the city. ellie's internship has her waking up early, while alyssa's catering job has her working until late at night. despite the time difference, they have worked out a schedule to spend quality time with each other every night, airing out work complaints and enjoying one another's company. they hope to one day move back to alyssa's hometown, where they may start up a family and take care of their own farm.

carson owned by fruitbat:
    alyssa and carson met at culinary school and have been friends ever since. alyssa found her passion for the culinary arts by baking her favorite fruit-based desserts such as strawberry shortcakes, apple pies, and fruit tarts. over the years, she's perfected her recipes and made many of her early friends with her willingness to share them.

carson currently works as a chef for a global food company that provides food for the less advantaged by using food that would’ve otherwise been thrown away. alyssa has helped to establish connections between carson's company and the catering company she works at, supplying them with unused produce.

neið-ka owned by p i n e a p p l e:
    one of the first fumis alyssa met upon moving to the city was neið-ka. coincidentally, they were also new to the city and the two quickly bonded over their shared new experiences. noticing neið-ka's discomfort with fast-paced city life, alyssa does her best to make sure they feel like they have a home in the city, even though she's new herself. alyssa provides a sense of guidance and hospitality, while neið-ka helps her to feel less homesick away from her family.

neið-ka takes on the appearance of ancient fumis, leading them to feel out of touch with the world. they previously lived with a family of tigers before moving on to live with other fumis. they are still looking to find their place in the world, helped along by alyssa.
Last edited by riuus on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riuus » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:54 am

fumi shrine entries

week one: what does your fumi think about their plants?
    alyssa adores the morning glories that crown the top of her head. she considers them her favorite feature about herself with the way they contrast her pink coat and accentuate her eyes. she is very particular about her diet, ensuring not to consume anything that would disrupt the natural balance of her plants.

however, she hadn't always loved this striking feature about herself. when she was younger and more reckless, she hardly put any effort into maintaining her appearance. while her grandmother would chide her for not "acting in a way befitting a lady," young alyssa would brush off her critisicms and continue to play outdoors with the other neighborhood kids. alyssa couldn't be bothered to put on shoes when going outside, much less properly trim and maintain her plants. the droopy morning glories would always hang in front of her eyes and catch on branches as she squeezed through the narrow opening of the neighborhood tree fort built by her uncle. she quickly grew annoyed with the useless plants, wishing hers grew from her back or tail like many of her brothers.

her reckless behavior would continue to cause more and more of the delicate morning glories to fall off until eventually, she had nothing more than a few leaves left growing out of her head. her grandmother was distraught to see her in such disarray and neighborhood kids teased her, calling her "sprout head." frustrated, alyssa looked in the mirror, pawing the few remaining stems, and vowed to grow the most beautiful plants in her family.

over the next few months, she perfected her method to managing her plants. rather than allow them to messily hang over her eyes, she cropped them close to her ears in a neat wreath. she finally asked her uncle to repair the opening of the treehouse so that she would no longer have to hit her plants against the sunken doorframe. her hard work paid off, and she soon had a headful of beautiful blue morning glories. as she grew older, she gradually became less reckless and no longer had to worry about branch scrapes and rolling onto her plants. however, she is still grateful that her rowdy childhood gave her the motivation to begin caring for her plants more carefully.
week two: what are some relationships your fumi has?
    many of alyssa's longest and closest connections come from within her large family. her grandmother is undoubtedly the head of the household, organizing family gatherings with homecooked food so nostalgic no one ever wants to turn down an invitation. while alyssa had a rocky relationship with her grandmother's steadfast beliefs early on in life, she has since grown to appreciate that her lessons are rooted in decades of experience. however, this isn't to say that their relationship was perfect once alyssa grew older. her grandmother also had to compromise on alyssa's more independent decisions such as moving away to the city. ultimately, she considered her willingness to let her grandkids' lead their own lives a small price to pay for their happiness. alyssa still keeps up with the rest of her brothers and cousins throughout the year and looks forward to seeing them whenever she returns home.

alyssa has also met several fumis upon moving to the city. one of the first she met was neið-ka, who was coincidentally also new to the area. being one of the first fumis she saw, she was convinced that their unique appearance was normal for fumis living in the city. with alyssa missing younger fumis to dote on and neið-ka being lost on their own, the two quickly bonded. alyssa also met carson while attending culinary school and the two keep updated on each other's culinary exploits.

alyssa currently lives with her girlfriend ellie in a small apartment in the city they work in. ellie's internship has her waking up early, while alyssa's catering job has her working until late at night. despite the time difference, they have worked out a schedule to spend quality time with each other every night, airing out work complaints and enjoying one another's company. they hope to one day move back to alyssa's hometown, where they plan to start up a family and take care of their own farm.
Last edited by riuus on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riuus » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:40 pm

pov: your strange new neighbor enthusiastically offers you some of her homemade pie :flushed:
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌───────────┐

kylo • they/them • enfj
🦌🎀 | ©

└───────────┘
┌─────┐

└─────┘
riuus

My pets