Umbra-Cats Shop by realkitty56

Based on Click to view
Artist realkitty56 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Umbra-Cats Shop

Postby realkitty56 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:46 am

''Why hello there!'' A large, stripey looking feline waves at you as you're strolling through the bustling streets of the UC Market. Will you decide to take a look?.. Well, she doesn't give you an option. She gestures rather violently with her tail, knocking items over. You decide to take a look, not that you had a choice anyways. ''I'm so glad you've come! I hope you find some very useful stuff around here. Please do feel free to have a look inside my tent!''

Umbra wrote:Image

Welcome to the Pearlion shop! More items will be added frequently, going in and out of stock! Keep your eyes out for limited time offers too c: If you'd like to buy an item from the shop, comment below (cuz Kitty never cleans out her pms) Then, send me a trade containing the specified amount.

Code: Select all
[b]I want to buy a(n) item(s)![/b]
Item(s) you're purchasing:
Payment:

Image Magic Elixir - A Kinda Weird mix of things, Allows a breeding between Two Umbra-Cats, Can pay for slots instead of paying in C$ for artists that take them.
Price = 15C$

Image Complex Magic Elixir - A Very Weird mix of things, Allows a breeding between Two Umbra-Cats That guarantees 4 Kittens , Can pay for slots instead of paying in C$ for artists that take them.
Price = 30C$

Image Exotic Chameleon Juice - A Confusing Drink from other lands, Allows a edit of a trait of choice, price depends on the edit and if it will change the rarity of the umbra cat or not.
Price = Depends on artist and other factors.

Image Dull MYO Tag - A dog tag that allows you to make your own Umbra! You may make a Basic Umbra Cat
Price = 40c$

Image Shined MYO Tag - A dog tag that allows you to make your own Umbra! You may make a Complex Umbra cat
Price = 60c$

Image Restored Ancient MYO Tag - A very special, limited edition dog tag that allows you to make your own Umbra! You may make a Ultimate Umbra Cat (Limited time supply)
Price = 100c$ STOCK: 5

Image Custom Ticket - You may order a custom Umbra Cat! You decide solely what they will look like. Prices vary on complexity and artist. Be sure to check information about customs.
Price = Depends on the artist and other factors, Prices may be more than Myos!

Image Creation Portal Key - A Normal looking key, but it turns on the portal that is used to bring the ideas of someone to life,
Too bad its too fragile to be used more than once, the rarer it is, the more sparkly it looks, and the better the creature that gets brought.
Price options:
Basic - 25C$
Complex - 45c$
Ultimate - 75C$ (Stock: 5)
Last edited by realkitty56 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Umbra-Cats Shop

Postby realkitty56 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:48 am

The shop is open before i am set up as this is already open and set ^^
【Everyone wants happyness】