Thistlehoof #048 | Valentines by liiontai

Based on Click to view
Artist liiontai [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thistlehoof #048 | Valentines

Postby liiontai » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:14 am

this is a little late as i was very busy yesterday (i work in a florist and,, whew) but here is a little lovey dovey thistle for valentines day! soft on the outside and the inside <3

traits wrote:[c] curly fur
[c] short hair edit
[c] switch edit
[c] horn edit
[uc] pupil edit
[uc] long fur

this competition will end in 2 weeks (2nd of march)
marking is allowed however please do not do so more than once, just edit your original post

the prompt is what is their ideal valentines date?
you can use this form as a base for requirements however prettying up is encouraged! 1 art extra is allowed. ill be judging mainly based on concept and characterisation rather than pure technical skill <3 im very busy so judging may take longer than expected :]

Code: Select all
username:
thistle name:
barn link:
prompt:
Last edited by liiontai on Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
emily • she/her • lesbian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
commissions: OPEN
art trades: closed

hi! :3c call me liion/emily
pm me if you need help !!
used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

i'm really into vtubers and
vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trade Thread • rat collector
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thistlehoof #048 | Valentines

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:22 am

username:
thistle name:
barn link:
prompt:

-marking w/the name Shortcake-
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:23 am

username: drift.
thistle name: Venus
barn link: Wicked Orchard
prompt: wip
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:59 am

username: quirky;
thistle name: Valentia [ Val en she uh ]
barn link: The Ailpean Barn
prompt: Valentia loves to be given lots of attention. She expects a rose to be given to her within the first 5 seconds of talking at the front door. Along with the flower, she would take nothing less than a box of chocolates, a white limo, and the date must have on a nicely pressed suit. She wouldn't want to be caught with the riffraff, now would she? Once they get to the 5-star restaurant, the date will kindly open the door for her, bow to her, praise her, and pay for all the delicacies she can and will order. If they aren't broke by then, Valentia will consider them. c:
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headofvecna » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:58 am

username headofvecna
thistle name rosette
barn link x tartan

Image Image Image
prompt rosette's ideal valentines date is preferably with someone special to her. someone she has been going out with for a while. she wants to spend the day feeling comfortable and loved, not nervous with first date energy.
her ideal day would probably involve going somewhere important to her relationship. rosette's love language is definitely quality time, so by spending the day reminiscing together would be all she really wants in a date. rosette has always been a bit shy and definitely gets stressed out easy - but to spend the day with someone she cares about, doing something relaxed would be perfect for her.
┌ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┐
she/her pronouns. call me vecna!
interests include genshin impact,
pokemon, honkai, and dnd.
tradekalons

©

└ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┘
headofvecna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:06 pm

username:Moonlight Heavens
thistle name:Song of a Rose
barn link:(To be made)
prompt:Song of a rose. Song or Rose for short prefers that her partner doesn't shower her with gifts, but rather love. She loves nothing more but to feel loved and appreciated. Quality time is most important to her, so even takeing long walks along the beach, a lush meadow of flowers. And just her date by her side. And if her date is so kind as to gift her books...she will absolutely cherish them to death. Afterall what is more lovely then spending the night beneath the stars, book in thier (hooves?) And in each each other's company.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:14 pm

username || miraphoenix

thistle name || Heather
barn link || Dreamhaven Grove
prompt ||
The sun was starting to fall, gentle fingers of golden light sending the first hints of shadow across the field.
Heather looked up with a soft moo of surprise; how had it gotten that late without her noticing?! If she didn’t get herself together, she might be late! Without a moment to lose, she hurried off to prepare; it was Valentine’s, after all.

Hair done, hooves polished… There, now she was ready. Heather took a deep breath, pride and nervousness filling her lungs with the crisp evening air.
As she walked, she ran through the evening’s plan in her mind; arrive—hopefully on time!—at the crest of the hill, graze together as the sun goes down, and then a moonlit walk through the flowers. Simple, but the classics are classics for a reason, right?

~~♥ ♥ ♥~~

Dawn’s gentle blush was upon the clouds by the time Heather returned. Lying down in the fresh straw with a grateful sigh, she thought back over the night. It had been… Perfect. Absolutely perfect…!

She had arrived just as her date did, and they had watched the sunset together, sharing jokes and each other’s company while the light faded into the water far beyond the seacliffs. Full of sweet hay and sweeter conversation, the pair had walked together through the blooming gorse, the flowers’ faint coconut scent perfuming the air. When her date had presented her with one of her namesake flowers, Heather had been utterly overcome, and at the memory of the gesture, she felt her cheeks once again burning bright.
As she drifted off to sleep in time with the sun’s arrival, she wondered if she would see her date the following night for another walk; it truly had been a perfect evening!
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liiontai » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:33 pm

this has been extended til the 8th as per request ^-^
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liiontai » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:59 pm

miraphoenix wrote:
username || miraphoenix

thistle name || Heather
barn link || Dreamhaven Grove
prompt ||
The sun was starting to fall, gentle fingers of golden light sending the first hints of shadow across the field.
Heather looked up with a soft moo of surprise; how had it gotten that late without her noticing?! If she didn’t get herself together, she might be late! Without a moment to lose, she hurried off to prepare; it was Valentine’s, after all.

Hair done, hooves polished… There, now she was ready. Heather took a deep breath, pride and nervousness filling her lungs with the crisp evening air.
As she walked, she ran through the evening’s plan in her mind; arrive—hopefully on time!—at the crest of the hill, graze together as the sun goes down, and then a moonlit walk through the flowers. Simple, but the classics are classics for a reason, right?

~~♥ ♥ ♥~~

Dawn’s gentle blush was upon the clouds by the time Heather returned. Lying down in the fresh straw with a grateful sigh, she thought back over the night. It had been… Perfect. Absolutely perfect…!

She had arrived just as her date did, and they had watched the sunset together, sharing jokes and each other’s company while the light faded into the water far beyond the seacliffs. Full of sweet hay and sweeter conversation, the pair had walked together through the blooming gorse, the flowers’ faint coconut scent perfuming the air. When her date had presented her with one of her namesake flowers, Heather had been utterly overcome, and at the memory of the gesture, she felt her cheeks once again burning bright.
As she drifted off to sleep in time with the sun’s arrival, she wondered if she would see her date the following night for another walk; it truly had been a perfect evening!

sorry for the late judging everyone! :'0 exam season is here T-T

enjoy your new moo, I'll try and get to their tartan soon!!
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:14 am

...Ah, thank you so much!!
(And no worries on the delay; life is. Complex rn ^ ^)
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me