Adopted by Redbirdtrooper12 !

Redbirdtrooper12 wrote:Username: Redbirdtrooper12
Name of Wolfon: Kokoro
Gender of Wolfon: Non-Binary
Other: They're so adorable! <3

without blush | Other side | other side; without blush

Edits:
{No Rarity:} Element shape edit | Blush
{Common:} Non-standard horn | Scar (on eye that I forgot to put on the face reference, but will fix shortly haha-)
{Uncommon:} Medium mouth/expression/face edit(s)
{Rare:} No pupils | very large horns

Element: No/Unknown element
Last edited by Rouvin on Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.

"It's about time we finish this 'show'..."
Rouvin - OSDD System (open to questions about that!) - They/it/xe
Commissions open - Art trades open - Requests closed
We do not trade right now! All trades sent to us will be cancelled immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image | Image
Rouvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolfon adopt #62 !

Postby xanthocat » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Username: TatteredFangs
Name of Wolfon: Shatter
Gender of Wolfon: Male
Other: ITS THE MAN THE BABY MNA #EFNKJMN
☀ This account is dead! I'm only not deleting it due to the fact I'd love to keep my credit links intact as well as keep it in case I ever come back to it.

It was lovely being in this community while it lasted, but I've since outgrown Oekaki and left most closed-species groups. I may still post on forums if I need help with something, or if I want to check on old friends. I check here maybe once a year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

FOR ANY UPDATED CREDIT LINKS, I AM @CHIMINGSOUL ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS;
- TWITTER
- ARTFIGHT
- TOYHOU.SE [INACTIVE]
- TUMBLR [INACTIVE POSTING BUT CHECKED FREQUENTLY]
- CARRD
WANT TO REACH OUT? I'M @CHIMINGSOUL ON DISCORD AS WELL.
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redbirdtrooper12 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:28 pm

Username: Redbirdtrooper12
Name of Wolfon: Kokoro
Other: They're so adorable! <3
───────────────────"Only you can change yourself."─────────────────────
╔═════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Red • They/She
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I'm just an artist who's also
a huge nerd (it's probably a bit obvious lol-)
I like to write stories sometimes as well!
If you want someone to talk to,
you can message me! So... Yeah!

My art shop!My TH!Wolfons!Pals!

─────────────────── ╚═════════════════════╝ ───────────────────
Redbirdtrooper12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:29 pm

Username: KestrelTheFirecat
Name of Wolfon: akili
Gender of Wolfon: female
Other: (Optional)
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 186lilly » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:32 pm

Username: 186lilly
Name of Wolfon: Soul Heart
Gender of Wolfon: female
Other: (Optional) this ones is super cool. Second favorite design of the species
186lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haulsaa » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:34 pm

Username: LightLynx
Name of Wolfon: Lucien
Gender of Wolfon: Genderfluid (any pronouns)
Other: so pretty !!
haulsaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:40 pm

~ ♡
Username: Breezeyheart
Name of Wolfon: L'amour Perdu (Meaning the love lost in French.)
Gender of Wolfon: Female.
Other: I wrote a story about her (yes, I know it's a raffle but I want to add my story about her under other.
Also; I wasn't sure if Wolfons can be anthromorphic but for the sake of this story, they are described as anthromorphic. And the wolfon named Anthony isn't a real wolfon, I just made him up for the story. If someone already has a Wolfon named Anthony, I apologize for making it seem like he's a bad guy. )

L'amour was deeply in love with another Wolfon. It all started on a bright spring day at the local farmer's market. She lived in a small riverside town called Meadowbrook which has a population of less then 500 people and wolfons. And so usually the farmer's market wasn't very crowded; as only a few people show up in the early morning like she did. She always came very early around 7am or so, this was because she didn't particularly like large crowds. However today it was quite crowded for 7am as lots of people and wolfons were rushing around busily. L'amour was busy as well, looking at the various stalls and humming a song that she had wrote about nature. A specific stall had caught her eye as it was selling flowers and she loved flowers! She was sniffing a potted purple tulip when it happened. Someone bumped into her, it was a wolfon with handsome green eyes. "I apologize for bumping into you miss. But I'm in quite a hurry." He said before rushing off, disappearing into the crowd. She only caught a glimpse of his tail which looked like a spade. "Wait!." L'amour cried out as loud as she could, but her efforst were in vain as her voice faded into the din of the farmer's market.

This chance encounter had been love at first sight for L'amour and after that she spent her days looking for the mysterous stranger everywhere she went. She tended to daydream about her crush, despite not knowing much about him other then the fact that his eyes were a vivid green like a forest on warm summer's day. Holding onto her hope that she would find this mysterious stranger and be able to proclaim her feelings for him. Whenever L'amour saw a couple of wolfons walking down the street together; she would imagine that the wolfons were her and her crush, padding so close together that could feel his touch. She hoped her crush felt the same and that her feelings of love would not go reciprocated.

Finally after weeks of searching, she found him, her crush. He was sitting in the local cafè, sipping a cup of hot tea. She ordered a cup of bubble tea and walked up to him. "Is this seat taken?" L'amour asked and pointed at the seat across from him. "No, it's not taken, miss." He said with a warm smile, flicking his tail which happened to have the same spade shape at the end just like that stranger she had been looking for. "Alright, thank you." L'amour sat down in the small café chair. "My name is L'amour et toi?" She asked, speaking the last part in french. "What?" He replied, looking confused. "I said My name is L'amour and your name is? I can speak French as I'm originally from France. However sometimes I forget I'm in the United States." She stated, shrugging slightly as it didn't seem like a big deal to her. "Oh, I see. My name is Anthony" Anthony replied and waved down the waiter who was carrying her bubble tea drink. "Over here. She sat down at my table." He said and the waiter placed her drink into front of her.

She had ordered a classic bubble tea, which was tea with milk and vanilla flavored tapioca pearls or bubbles. "Thank you! Please keep the tip." L'amour said and handed the waiter a five dollar bill as she had already purchased her drink. "I have to confess something... I have been looking for you for weeks. I was at the farmer's market on the 1st and you bumped into me at the flower stall." She said, blushing in embarrassment. "Really?" Anthony said, tilting his head. "That was so long ago! I kinda forgot I bumped into a wolfon as pretty as you." He started to grin, holding back laughter. L'amour only flushed more red in embarrassment. "Why did you bring it up, if I may ask?" Anthony added, his voice gave away just how curious he was.

"Well.. I have a crush on you" L'amour confessed, looking away briefly, afraid of what he would say in response. Anthony was quiet for a heart stopping moment or two, she wasn't sure how long it actually was before he finally replied. "... I see, but honestly I don't feel that way about you. I'm sorry, L'amour." Anthony stated quite plainly, his gentlemanly behavior seemed to have disappeared. She thought he was a gentleman but no gentleman would hurt a lady like he had did. L'amour started to cry and her appearance began to change. Her fur on her left side faded from a pink ombre into a grey ombre, the light pink and dark pink colored heart shaped markings changed into dwhite and almost black colored broken hearts and the heart on the end of her tail, half of it turned dark grey. "I never want to see you again! Why did I have to like you that way!" She yelled and ran out of the cafe with tears streaming down her face, her drink left forgotten upon the table. Her first love hadn't reciprocated her feelings, he hadn't even thought about her night and day like she had. Her heart had broken because of it; which had changed her forever.

Now L'amour is shyer then she has ever been before in the past. She has become a recluse as she rarely talks to anyone or even leaves her home. Her cottage home is located on the edge of town and is the closest to the wild forest that borders the riverside town. and instead; she spends hours on end in her lush green garden. Her plants are her only friends, they never tell her that they don't love her and so she sings only for them. Sometimes if you stop and listen, you cab hear her singing to her plants about her lost love.

L'amour's ballad of a love lost and a heart broken.
Aka; the tale of a broken heart.

🎵"One day, I thought I was in love.
But it was not the truth..
I saw a boy who stole my heart and ran away with it..
I searched for weeks to locate him because I thought he felt the same.
Once I found him, I was overjoyed.
I thought he had been searching too.
But when I told him all of the feelings that were hidden deep within my heart.
He held my heart in his hand then he threw upon the floor and shattered it in two.
For he did not feel the same as I.
I was never on his mind, his heart did not long for me like mine did for him.
He never loved me and I was such a fool.
I told him that I never wanted to see his face again.
For if I ever did, I would hurt him like he hurt me.
I would try to break his heart
Although I don't know how
But now I sing of a love that I lost.
A love who never cared for me yet he changed my world forever.
My appearance will never be the same and it's all because of him.
If he hadn't left in such a hurry, maybe my heart wouldn't so broken.
Perhaps one day I'll love again but I don't wish to rush it.
I only want it to be a true love
A soul would treat me right
Someone who cares for me like I once did for him..
Oh maybe someday I will love again."🎶

♡ ~
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuxedo Mask » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:25 pm

Username: DemonReaper
Name of Wolfon: Cupcake
Gender of Wolfon: non binary
Other: (Optional) thanks for
The chance
Tuxedo Mask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:47 pm

Username: necrozma.
    Name of Wolfon: Candy
    Gender of Wolfon: Female
    Other: thanks for the chance, and they look amazing <3
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Troopercat » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:44 am

Username: Troopercat
Name of Wolfon: Broken Love
Other: (Optional): Each of the two sides have a different personality, giving them a split personality. one side is Male while the other is female.
Also, this guy is SO CUTE!
She/Her
ImageImageImage
I swear i come online, I just haven't been drawing stuff here, Check out my Toyhou.se for my recent Drawings!
TH YT
Troopercat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me