Artist Marz-With-A-Z [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Maltese Retrieving Hounds #024

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:18 am

𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨
Adopts | Breeding | Explore | Shop | Genetics | Breed Standard | Archive
Maltese Retrieving Hounds are a cross between the Pharaoh hound and the Labrador Retriever. Originally bred to hunt in packs, they are mostly used in shows and sport hunts nowadays.

What were they like as a puppy? Ends after 5 posts or noon on the 28th.

user:
Name: Scrappy
Storage: Hawthorn River Ranch
Pheno: Isabella piebald
Geno: aa bb cchce dd EE hh kyky mm spsp tt uu lwlw
Last edited by Marz-With-A-Z on Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ, ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛʟʏ
ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ

ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ
ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜꜱ?
ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏʟᴅ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maltese Retrieving Hounds #024

Postby Fawntura » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:33 am

user: Fawntura
Name: Ace
Storage: land and sea MRH
Collar/metal color: Could it be a mix of these? Color 1- #7e97b1 & Color 2- #466C4C
prompt: they were kind and cuddly but also hyper and would herd you around the house telling you where to go!
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:19 pm

user:
Collar/metal color: Yellow with blue and red patchwork
prompt:
As a puppy? Scrappy was one of a kind! He often would try to swallow socks, and scrunchies, his owners had to grab him, and remove the cloths out of his mouth. He had loads of character, and loved to rest his head on his owner's knees when they had food. In fact, they named him Scrappy, because he loved begging for scraps. He had always been cheerful, and energetic. When his owners would get home, he'd jump up and down, run around in circles around them, and stand on his hind legs, leaning his front legs on their chest. Though sweet, Scrappy was a troublemaker. When his owners would go to run errands, or go to work, they'd come home to shredded shoes, torn cushions, and mangled pillows, with feathers galore. Eventually, they had to get him a kennel for when they left the house, so he could stay in there and not cause trouble. But scrappy was smarter than that. When he heard their car pull out of the driveway, he stuck his snout out of the small bars, and used his teeth to unlatch the lock. Using his paw, he smacked the door, and out he was! The kennel only lasted a day, as his owners knew it wouldn't work. Their second attempt at a solution was to close him in the backyard with a food and water bowl and a tree for shade. When their car pulled out of the driveway, he scraped his hind leg on the dirt, and took off, leaping over the fence. When his owners got home, they found him on the front porch, sitting down and wagging his tail happily. The gate to the backyard was still closed. The next day, they out him in the backyard again, but tied a long rope to his collar, and the tree. When he heard the cars engine, snap! The rope was broken. Up and over the fence he went, waiting on the porch again. His owners were so tired of this behaviour, that they chained him to the tree instead of using rope. When the car finally left the driveway, he bolted, and snap! The chain locked on him. He was truly stuck now. But Scrappy was smart, and he knew just what to do. He used his teeth to unlatch the clip on the end of his chain to the collar, and sprang over the fence. Trotting up to the porch, he sat and waited. When his owners got home they yelled and shook their fingers at him, quite displeased. The next day, one of his owners grabbed his collar, and lead him to the car. NOT THE VET, NOT THE VET! his mind screamed, as he whimpered, rooting his feet in the ground. The other owner of his grunted, and lifted him up, carrying him to the car. He didn't recognize this street. They weren't going to the vet after all. An owner clipped his leash to his collar, and let him loose in the dog park. They finally realized what he wanted! Company!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:14 am

~Vivid_Dreams~ wrote:
user:
Collar/metal color: Yellow with blue and red patchwork
prompt:
As a puppy? Scrappy was one of a kind! He often would try to swallow socks, and scrunchies, his owners had to grab him, and remove the cloths out of his mouth. He had loads of character, and loved to rest his head on his owner's knees when they had food. In fact, they named him Scrappy, because he loved begging for scraps. He had always been cheerful, and energetic. When his owners would get home, he'd jump up and down, run around in circles around them, and stand on his hind legs, leaning his front legs on their chest. Though sweet, Scrappy was a troublemaker. When his owners would go to run errands, or go to work, they'd come home to shredded shoes, torn cushions, and mangled pillows, with feathers galore. Eventually, they had to get him a kennel for when they left the house, so he could stay in there and not cause trouble. But scrappy was smarter than that. When he heard their car pull out of the driveway, he stuck his snout out of the small bars, and used his teeth to unlatch the lock. Using his paw, he smacked the door, and out he was! The kennel only lasted a day, as his owners knew it wouldn't work. Their second attempt at a solution was to close him in the backyard with a food and water bowl and a tree for shade. When their car pulled out of the driveway, he scraped his hind leg on the dirt, and took off, leaping over the fence. When his owners got home, they found him on the front porch, sitting down and wagging his tail happily. The gate to the backyard was still closed. The next day, they out him in the backyard again, but tied a long rope to his collar, and the tree. When he heard the cars engine, snap! The rope was broken. Up and over the fence he went, waiting on the porch again. His owners were so tired of this behaviour, that they chained him to the tree instead of using rope. When the car finally left the driveway, he bolted, and snap! The chain locked on him. He was truly stuck now. But Scrappy was smart, and he knew just what to do. He used his teeth to unlatch the clip on the end of his chain to the collar, and sprang over the fence. Trotting up to the porch, he sat and waited. When his owners got home they yelled and shook their fingers at him, quite displeased. The next day, one of his owners grabbed his collar, and lead him to the car. NOT THE VET, NOT THE VET! his mind screamed, as he whimpered, rooting his feet in the ground. The other owner of his grunted, and lifted him up, carrying him to the car. He didn't recognize this street. They weren't going to the vet after all. An owner clipped his leash to his collar, and let him loose in the dog park. They finally realized what he wanted! Company!

Congrats!
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ, ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛʟʏ
ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ

ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ
ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜꜱ?
ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏʟᴅ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:17 am

Thank you so much I love him! <33
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me