62 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

⟡ ww floc #006 ⟡

Postby hiraeth + hound » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:46 pm

Image ImageImage
main event page + sign-ups
wishing wellpep's cozy cornerthe gift of givingraffle

FLOC
floc - singular ⟡ flox - plural ⟡
«the flox are a species of psychic, floating foxes whose powers have been sealed away since ancient times.
unlocking flox with magic keys releases a burst of light or dark aura based on the floc's nature.
by adopting a floc, you agree to assist in the mission to uncover the mysteries of their past.
are you up to the challenge?

⟡ species created and owned by akami-chan and managed by alliureendorsement

snowy road baby! i love images like this with high contrast ♥
        do not post until alliure does or your post will not count!

tell me your favorite place to travel to or be during the cooler months of the year!

ends december 9th @ noon est!

Code: Select all
        username:
        name:
        favorite place:
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ ww floc #006 ⟡

Postby allinian » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:46 pm

#ww.006 wrote:Image
    full size

Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4438655][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/29115063_cm1Hf0q3DRncJ8p.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by allinian on Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ ww floc #006 ⟡

Postby jasps » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:49 pm

mark
!!!

────
hrnn im medicated now but that
doesn't change that
cs's pm system is absolute garbage
please message me on discord if its important thank u
────
─────────────
Слава Україні | BLM
DJ/general nuisance
he/him
adult lol
discord @ jasper#4992

─────────────
art cred <3
jasps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:56 pm

username: cherryfreeze
name: Backstreet
favorite place: One of my favorite places to go in the cooler months when it snows would have to be deep out in the cattle pasture at my grandparents, where you could sled down big hills with everyone, while being able to see the cows that wander around from afar, or feed them some corn if your just coming in, the peaceful air around those hills were always nice, and it's far out from any neighbors, so it's just you and thos you care about, the land and the cows.
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:04 pm

username: Alhena
    name: Piner
    favorite place: well, if i could travel right now it would be back home at the beach. During the winter months we usually don't get much snow but once in a blue moon there will be a light dusting of it, and seeing snow on the beach is a sight not many get to see. Truthfully it feels unreal because most people associate the beach with being warm, but walking along the sand and watching the waves lap up the snow is something else. But my favorite thing to do in these cooler months when I am home is to drive along the beach with my windows down, heat blasting, and singing Christmas music :)
    ↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:08 pm

username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
name: Hiraeth (welsh word for homesick!)
favorite place: My favourite place to go during the colder months, for the last few years, absolutely has to be home. “Home” is my grandmas house, because she raised me! I’m away for university three hours from home in the big city, and have been for three years now! It’s achingly lonely sometimes during the harsher parts of the year, but when the snow finally starts to blanket the ground I can feel winter break within my grasp! And winter break means going back to where I belong, down those old winter roads to my tiny woodsy hometown ❤️ My sister and my grandparents are my winter getaway!
And, I have to add, the entire three hour drive home is down one loooong stretch of highway. Not a SINGLE turn until I’m pulling into my street! The perks of living on an island!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:49 pm

username: Rosemoon
name: Kennard
favorite place: When I was younger my favorite place to be during winter was outside in front of my house late at night sitting on the walkway with my friend that lives next door and we'd spent the whole night being silly until she had to go home. And before that, my mom would take me and my brothers to go get our Christmas tree at this local lot that was so nice and smelled of fresh pine and oatmeal. And we'd stop either for pizza and chinese food so that when I got home to stay up late with my friend, we could sit outside sharing it because eating hot food would keep us warm.
So I guess, my favorite place to be was with one of my best friends just outside my house. We never traveled, but I was okay with that. So long as I was there in the dark only lit up by Christmas bulbs and the single street light watching the snow fall through the beams while we munched on something greasy and delicious and talked about our favorite animes.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:12 pm

username: DarkestWerewolf
name: Sylvana
favorite place:
    Contrary to others, I tend to travel to colder countries. I’m from Singapore and it’s practically summer all year round. No winter, no snow. The most we get is the monsoon season and even then, it can be rather uncomfortable and humid.

My family would usually travel to China, Hong Kong and Macau during winter to experience the chill. 2 years back, we went to climb the Great Wall of China in winter and it was such an amazing experience. It was a shame that there wasn’t snow back then but it offered a beautiful view. Checked that off my bucket list. Aside from that, we would usually go to Hong Kong and Macau for the food and tourist spots. They’ve got the best soup dumplings and just having a steaming basket of dumplings in winter really hits the spot.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Tails » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:19 pm

username: Midnight Tails
name:
favorite place:

wip will edit when I get the time! <3
Midnight Tails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:44 pm

username: glassesprotag
    name: bhaile
    favorite place: Home, with my family. We’ve been traveling during the holidays, like to Seattle and Florida, and every time it just hasn’t felt right. Hasn’t felt like Christmas, or even winter. Just felt like another family vacation. This’ll be my first Christmas moved out, and it’s extremely weird and lowkey scary, but exciting at the same time. Christmas just doesn’t feel like Christmas without my family with me. I much much MUCH prefer just being with them all holiday season. I like experiencing the cold and cozying up and watching movies. Traveling during the winter and holiday season just feels weird to me.
Last edited by glassesprotag on Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh