Dragoake #20 by Shippo Kitsune

Based on Click to view
Artist Shippo Kitsune [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragoake #20

Postby Shippo Kitsune » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:10 pm

How about a an uncommon bunny! This little cutie has a favorite snack..... Not sure what that might be...

✧Phenotype✧
Common traits
Set of lungs
Claws

Uncommon traits
Oddly shaped ears
Furry tail

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Ends on the 20th!

Owner:
bmkmb wrote:Username: bmkmb
Name: Opheus
Favorite Snack: They're black and juicy, faintly sweet and mostly tart. Opheus adores mulberries. Yeah, yeah... he's literally a miniature dragon. His favorite food should be some form of meat. But look at it this way: you can't eat meat for snack. Plus, dead animals tend to be messy. Berries, on the other talon, tend to be clean as long as you keep them in your mouth. Berries also can be squished to make jam, blended into juices, or even better, used as toppings or eaten straight from the source. Berries don't rot; they don't need to be killed. Give them soil, sunlight, water, and a bit love, and you're rewarded with an infinite food supply.
Last edited by Shippo Kitsune on Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shippo Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragoake #20

Postby Shippo Kitsune » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:28 am

I forgot the ribbon, my bad. This baby was supposed to come with a removable ribbon!
Shippo Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:47 am

Username: bmkmb
Favorite Snack: They're black and juicy, faintly sweet and mostly tart. Opheus adores mulberries. Yeah, yeah... he's literally a miniature dragon. His favorite food should be some form of meat. But look at it this way: you can't eat meat for snack. Plus, dead animals tend to be messy. Berries, on the other talon, tend to be clean as long as you keep them in your mouth. Berries also can be squished to make jam, blended into juices, or even better, used as toppings or eaten straight from the source. Berries don't rot; they don't need to be killed. Give them soil, sunlight, water, and a bit love, and you're rewarded with an infinite food supply.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Username: KestrelTheFirecat
Name: Fawn
Favorite Snack: they are small and yummy with a slight tang. Fawn adores lemon scones from her baking,
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shippo Kitsune » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:39 pm

Bump!
Shippo Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Succo d'arancia » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:52 am

Username: Succo d'arancia
Name: ラベンダー (It's lavender in Japanese and it's pronounced "Rabendā")
Favorite Snack: She likes everything sweet, but her favorites are chewing gums and lollipops, so ......

the picture says it all jsndjdnsjsn

+++++++++++++++❝This isn't my worst...
+++++++at least I have not burned the whole town...❞

+++++Melo / Melon - Shy / anxious - Sagittarius

+++++++++++++++Image Image ImageImage

++++++ImageImageImage

+++++++💽🦜🐱🧸🌟credit

Succo d'arancia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:58 am

Username: Realkitty56
Name: Bunbury
Gender: Nonbinary (in normal/lore use) / Female (for nursery use)
Favorite Snack: Anything that is really cute looking or too sweet isnt her kind of thing as she's best explained as Semi-vegetarian

She prefers/Loves to try to eat vegetables even though it bothers her stomach sometimes.
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shippo Kitsune » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:43 am

I am so sorry that I missed the deadline! I honestly haven't been feeling too well so I may or may not have lost track of days ^.^;

Besides that I also had so much trouble picking, all of your favorite snack ideas were just so adorable! But I had to choose one so...

bmkmb wrote:Username: bmkmb

Congratulations!

The name plus the extra bit of how and why he enjoys his treat gave it that extra push.

Thank you to everybody who participated, you guys are awesome 💜 and I hope to see you in my next adopt ;)
Shippo Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me