Based on Click to view
Artist hawkfire102 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | #70

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:21 am

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an adopt owned by MutatedCry
This cat may not be traded until 12/18/2020.

Tell me their relationship with someone in their clan!
Max 400 words.
Ends November 11th at 11:59 pm EST.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: MutatedCry
    Cat Name: Silver Trout in Whirlpool (Silverwhirl)
    Clan: EndClan

Description: Silver tabby with black stripes and green eyes
    Edits: Standard short hair
Last edited by hawkfire102 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #70

Postby ethium » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:39 am

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: Frostpool
      Clan: yuccaclan
      Prompt: Frostpool is the loving mate, and best friend of vultureflight! The two are an inseparable pair, and are quite a team despite their rank differences. Frostpool was originally a loner, and was only planning on passing through yuccaclan territory when she became cornered by a trio of coyotes. She would have died, if it hadn't had been for the brave guardian vultureflight, who had heard her cries for assistance and had rushed to the rescue. He took her back to camp, and agavestar was originally just going to have her leave on her own. But vultureflight insisted that she needed help, and offered to help her cross through yuccaclan territory. The two set off on a journey across the remaining stretch of territory, with vultureflight as her guide and guardian. When they reached the end, the two were hesitant to part ways, and it was here that vultureflight offered to vouch for her to become apart of the clan. He had seen her skills during the journey, and knew she could be a potentially valuable asset (even despite his own growing feelings for the outgoing female) the two returned to camp, and once frostpool completed the trials, she was allowed to join the clan.

[204 words]
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:08 pm

Username: MutatedCry
Prompt:

Oh, he absolutely should not be this interested in the Watcher.

Everything about this spelled disaster. There were exactly two cats in the entire Clan whose first relationship had to be to the Clan, and he had to pick the only cat who was forbidden from taking a mate. Granted, the Watcher never did seem interested in taking a mate, from the instant they trotted into camp, an outsider and a stranger. So Silverwhirl's affections were entirely misplaced.

But still.

Watcher had an air of mystery about them. A quiet stillness that most cats took as arrogance, but Silverwhirl saw what it was— awkwardness. He saw the way the Watcher shuffled their paws when asked a question, saw the hidden panic in their eyes when asked a question. He saw. He knew.

And, well. He could never be faulted for trying, could he? Better to try and fail than to never try at all. And if he couldn't be the Watcher's mate, maybe he could at least be their friend?

Maybe.

He would try his hardest, anyway.

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:23 pm

MutatedCry wrote:Username: MutatedCry
Prompt:

Oh, he absolutely should not be this interested in the Watcher.

Everything about this spelled disaster. There were exactly two cats in the entire Clan whose first relationship had to be to the Clan, and he had to pick the only cat who was forbidden from taking a mate. Granted, the Watcher never did seem interested in taking a mate, from the instant they trotted into camp, an outsider and a stranger. So Silverwhirl's affections were entirely misplaced.

But still.

Watcher had an air of mystery about them. A quiet stillness that most cats took as arrogance, but Silverwhirl saw what it was— awkwardness. He saw the way the Watcher shuffled their paws when asked a question, saw the hidden panic in their eyes when asked a question. He saw. He knew.

And, well. He could never be faulted for trying, could he? Better to try and fail than to never try at all. And if he couldn't be the Watcher's mate, maybe he could at least be their friend?

Maybe.

He would try his hardest, anyway.

Forbidden romance? :eyes: Congrats! This really caught my attention because I'm a sucker for angst and forbidden loves

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me