Postby Inkeyu » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:24 am

Username: _Kami_
Name: Rhani
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 10 years
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 15.7 hh
Coat Color: Bay overo splash
Eye Color: Lavender
Rarity: Uncommon
Breeding Notes: Roan or bay likely to pass to offspring at 30% chance, 20% chance of gray or splash.
Prompt:

It was the beginning of winter. Horses died. Hundreds of them, freezing in the ruthless cold. Rhani was running from an avalanche, which was thundering towards her like a herd of wild mustangs, or a raging storm. The tumbling snow rumbled, rushing faster, and faster. Leaping over fallen logs and animals, her hooves beat the dry, cold snow. She felt the cold breath of the deathly disaster at her haunches. Rushing over her recklessly, the avalanche swallowed Rhani, causing her to stumble, and lose consciousness over the fear, stress, and cold.

One morning, Rhani awoke. She was standing in a warm cave. It didn’t have a ceiling. Instead, a gaping sunroof, sheltered by palm leaves covered it. Only the light came through, and a bit of the warmth. For the first time in days, Rhani finally had felt safe. “Ah, you’re awake!” A cheerful voice nickered. A two headed kirin trotted out, her hooves clopping on the stone floor. “Howdy! I’m Petunia!” Rhani looked at Petunia curiously. “Well! You must be wondering what you are doing here, aren’t you?” Rhani nodded. “I reduced you from an avalanche! You were buried in snow, but I dug you out! Now you’re in the spring forest! We’ve got all the seasons except winter! Isn’t that neat? Well, you’re safe now, so feel free to rest, and I’ve got some cocoa and sugar cubes if you’d like some!” Rhani dipped her head in thanks. “I’d love some of that, and resting sounds nice too!” Petunia nodded and clipped off again, leaving Rhani some time to decompress. How did she find me? Rhani would wonder. And, how did she know i was there, under all that snow? she shook her head, dismissing all the thoughts. She was okay now, and that was all that mattered. Petunia returned with a cup of cocoa in one mouth, and a package of sugar cubes in the other. She set them down gently on the table next to them. “There! One order for Rhani!” She nickered. “Thank you Petunia, I really appreciate it.” Petunia nodded, and smiled warmly. “Of course! That’s what friends are for!”

And from that day on, petunia and Rhani were friends.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nanshan Qilin #47

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:08 am

Username: _Kami_
Breeding Notes: Roan or bay likely to pass to offspring at 30% chance, 20% chance of gray or splash.
Prompt:

It was the beginning of winter. Horses died. Hundreds of them, freezing in the ruthless cold. Rhani was running from an avalanche, which was thundering towards her like a herd of wild mustangs, or a raging storm. The tumbling snow rumbled, rushing faster, and faster. Leaping over fallen logs and animals, her hooves beat the dry, cold snow. She felt the cold breath of the deathly disaster at her haunches. Rushing over her recklessly, the avalanche swallowed Rhani, causing her to stumble, and lose consciousness over the fear, stress, and cold.

One morning, Rhani awoke. She was standing in a warm cave. It didn’t have a ceiling. Instead, a gaping sunroof, sheltered by palm leaves covered it. Only the light came through, and a bit of the warmth. For the first time in days, Rhani finally had felt safe. “Ah, you’re awake!” A cheerful voice nickered. A two headed kirin trotted out, her hooves clopping on the stone floor. “Howdy! I’m Petunia!” Rhani looked at Petunia curiously. “Well! You must be wondering what you are doing here, aren’t you?” Rhani nodded. “I reduced you from an avalanche! You were buried in snow, but I dug you out! Now you’re in the spring forest! We’ve got all the seasons except winter! Isn’t that neat? Well, you’re safe now, so feel free to rest, and I’ve got some cocoa and sugar cubes if you’d like some!” Rhani dipped her head in thanks. “I’d love some of that, and resting sounds nice too!” Petunia nodded and clipped off again, leaving Rhani some time to decompress. How did she find me? Rhani would wonder. And, how did she know i was there, under all that snow? she shook her head, dismissing all the thoughts. She was okay now, and that was all that mattered. Petunia returned with a cup of cocoa in one mouth, and a package of sugar cubes in the other. She set them down gently on the table next to them. “There! One order for Rhani!” She nickered. “Thank you Petunia, I really appreciate it.” Petunia nodded, and smiled warmly. “Of course! That’s what friends are for!”

]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:09 am

_Kami_ wrote:Username: _Kami_
Prompt:

Sorry I didn't finish until now. Congratulations! Please take good care of them!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:36 am

Inkeyu wrote:
_Kami_ wrote:Username: _Kami_
Prompt:

Sorry I didn't finish until now. Congratulations! Please take good care of them!

Thank you! I love them!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me