Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

by Guest

The Candy Roulette | Semi-customs ! Check second post.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:40 pm

This now open ! Post as you like <3

Current day; Twenty
Rollover for The Candy Roulette is at 09:00 [ EST ]

Story wrote:You walk up to a nicely lit, and decorated house. That has signs galore, stating about a certain game, The Candy Roulette as it's called. You Notice on the door as you walk up to the door that there is another sign;

``Knock and ask for the 'Werewolf'`` It reads.

You take a pause..."The Werewolf?" you question. You reach and knock on the door, a few seconds pass and the door opens. A Gemfox with bat-mask stands there. You look up at them, "Uh....May i ask for the 'Werewolf' ?" you ask them. They nod and step away from the door. Another Gemfox walks up, wearing a furred wolf head, their paws covered with the wolf's paws, with long sharp claws. They look intimidating you realize. They tilt their head. "I assume you read the sign, and are here for the Candy Roulette, hm ?". You take a slight pause, before nodding. "GREAT !" They exclaim in excitement before reaching off to the side and pulling up a wheel, turning it around and standing it up you see there various symbols on it...

HOW TO PLAY wrote:"You look rather confused...though i haven't seen your face either, so you must be new ! Allow me to explain this FABULOUS Game to you...OH ! By the way my name's Bahari, or known as 'The Werewolf' during the spooky season.

Onto explaining the game, it is rather simple, it's a roulette, or a wheel, a game based entirely on luck and chance. And the know the great thing about this here Roulette ? EVERYONE is a WINNER ! Everyone goes home with a prize ! Just some are better than others, young one.

There are seven symbols on this here board, allow me to explain what they mean if you land on them.."

When 'spun' a random number generator ( RNG ) will choose a number between 1 and 15.
numbers 2 6 10 12 and 14 are 'Candy corn' symbols, which will get you seven candy.
numbers 3 9 and 11 are 'Wrapped candy' ( white ) symbols, and will get you ten candy.
numbers 4 5 and 7 are 'Bow-tie Lolli' ( white ) symbols, and will get you twelve candy.
number 13 is the 'Wrapped candy' ( black ) symbol, and will get you fifteen candy.
number 8 is the 'Bow-tie Lolli' ( black ) symbol, and will get you fifteen candy.
number 1 is the 'Rubin Edelstein' ( red gem ) symbol, and will get you a pre-made Halloween themed Gemfox ( if one is avaliable )
number 15 is the 'Ozean Juwel' ( blue gem ) symbol, and will get you a semi-custom Halloween themed Gemfox made by King★

Wheel may be spun once a day ! but if you win the Rubin Edelstein or Ozean Juwel you will be put on a three day cooldown from being able to win it again ( giving others a chance to win the big prizes ! ) This will NOT stop you from spinning, but just from winning those two again.

"..So ! Are you ready to give it a go ? If you are, have it at, good luck, and have fun !"

FORM wrote:
Code: Select all
[b]🐺 The Werewolf, I'm ready to spin ! 🐺[/b]
Username;
What day are you on ?;
Signup link; ( this is for newcomers only, if you've played once before feel free to put 'N/A' or just delete this spot ! )
Other; ( optional )
Last edited by Guest on Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 26 times in total.

The Candy Roulette | Minigame Mini-customs

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:50 pm

It's a week before the closing of the halloween event, so your boy here is opening up semi-custom slots.
But wait, before you decide you want to order here, go check the MYO page for this event. You might find you'd rather do that instead :')

Carrying on;

Base price for semi-customs is fifty-two candy, which will include ( up to ) two rare traits. But if you'd like more rare traits, or even a legendary trait, you can add them with more candy (:

+ Edits;
+one rare, ten candy per
+one legendary ( max of two ), twenty candy per.
+customs edits ( choose what you want ), twenty-five candy per. [ can combine with above | include what edits you want in the form ! ]

Form;
PM ME THE FORM, DON'T POST HERE RSFHSH
Code: Select all
[b]Hey, Suni, Give me a semi-custom.[/b]
You are aware of the base price right ?;
Added edits ( if any );
Halloween theme;
Optional colour palette;
Total price ( include the base price );

These slots are unlimited by the way
Last edited by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: The Candy Roulette

Postby Griff » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:15 pm

🐺 The Werewolf, I'm ready to spin ! 🐺
Username; Griff
What day are you on ?; One
Signup link; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4445454#p132307604
Other; Thank you for this chance! :D
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:55 pm

Griff wrote:🐺 The Werewolf, I'm ready to spin ! 🐺
Username; Griff
Signup link; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4445454#p132307604
Other; Thank you for this chance! :D

The Werewolf offers you the wheel and you give it a good spin.

"Looks like you spun and landed on the 'Wrapped candy' ( white ) symbol, You've won ten candy, congrats !" The Werewolf exclaimed, handing over your prize of ten candy.

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:58 am

Username; Kiinotasha
Signup Link; Here
Other; Can I give the gemfox a few pets?
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06 am

Kiinotasha wrote:🐺 The Werewolf, I'm ready to spin ! 🐺
Username; Kiinotasha
Signup Link; Here
Other; Can I give the gemfox a few pets?

The Werewolf tilts her head in excitement and offers you the wheel, you give it a good spin

"Looks like you landed on the 'Wrapped candy' ( black ), Congrats ! You've won fifteen candy." Her tails swayed in excitement as she handed you your candy. "Make sure to come and give it another go come tomorrow !"

And yes, yes you may

Postby Griff » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:48 am

Username; Griff
What day are you on ?; 3

Thank you again!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:41 am

Griff wrote:🐺 The Werewolf, I'm ready to spin ! 🐺
Username; Griff
What day are you on ?; 3

Thank you again!

The Werewolf offers you the wheel in uncanny excitement, you give it a good spin.

"Looks like you landed on the 'Bow-tie Lolli' ( White ), You've earned twelve candy, Congrats"

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:05 pm

Username; Kiinotasha
What day are you on ?; Two!
Signup link; N/A
Other; Thank you!
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:06 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:🐺 The Werewolf, I'm ready to spin ! 🐺
Username; Kiinotasha
What day are you on ?; Two!
Signup link; N/A
Other; Thank you!

The Werewolf smiles at you, offering you the wheel, You give it a good spin.

"Looks like you landed on the 'Bow-tie lolli' ( white ), You've earned twelve candy, congrats !"