Breeding Notes:
- 15% of passing skeleton trait
- 25% of passing wings
- 75% of passing green smoke

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Midnight Grin
Barn Name: Jack
Height: 16hh
Last edited by rebelappy on Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
rebelappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NSW HE #002

Postby Wildwarriorpaws » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:36 am

[b]Username: Wildwarriorpaws
[b]Show Name: Dark Shadow
[b]Barn Name: Willow
[b]Gender: Male
[b]Height: You choose
[b]Halter and Gem Color(s): none
[b]Prompt: My plans this Halloween is to dress up and hopefully get to go around and get candy :3
Hey! You can call me Wild, I love animals/nature, reading, sports, movies,
drawing, & much more :]
https://www.deviantart.com/kobbeb
Have a great day!

Wildwarriorpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:36 am

Username: Kamithewolf15
Show Name: The Reaper's Shadow
Barn Name: Fear
Height: 13 hands
Halter and Gem Color(s): Can I go without a halter?
Prompt:

Oh boy! My plans are to dress up as an inflatable horse. I also have this little phone-sized handheld device, which makes different horse noises. I am going to have fun with that hehe..
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:36 am

Username: Honey~
Show Name: GSS The King Of The Underworld
Barn Name: Wraith
Height: 16.1hh
Halter and Gem Color(s): Same Dark Green on the wings and white gems
Prompt: My plans are to spend time with my family and create spooky horse adopts on CS :)
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Halter and Gem Color(s): Artistโ€™s choice
Prompt:
    I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll personally be doing much aside from sleeping since itโ€™ll be a Saturday but Iโ€™m currently working at a childcare center and we have plans for the kids on Hallowโ€™s Eve. Theyโ€™ll be coming to school dressed up and weโ€™ll be giving them candy, singing some songs and maybe doing some Halloween activities with them.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrior of Light » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Username:ยซSaint-14
Show Name:Oversoul's Gaze
Barn Name:Harbinger
Height:16.3hh
Halter and Gem Color(s):Surprise me!
Prompt:To spend time getting Halloween themed adopts on CS and also participating in Halloween events in the games I play. I might help out my parents with giving candy to the kids trick or treating.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
wip
โœง ใ€๐•Š๐•Œโ„‚โ„ ๐•€๐•Š ๐•†๐•Œโ„ ๐”ฝ๐”ธ๐•‹๐”ผใ€‘โœง

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โœง-๐•ƒ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค&๐•Š๐• ๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•-โœง
PSN-Odd_Mooseโ—Dc-HouseOfKellsโ—โ™ž
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ยซ๐•€ ๐•’๐•ž ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•–๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐••๐•  ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ช!ยป
โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ
โ–ฟ

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹/๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

| ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹| ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹| โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ | ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ | ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฟ |
| โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹5 , ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ |
โ–ต
โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Warrior of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rebelappy » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:32 am

DarkestWerewolf wrote:Username: DarkestWerewolf
Halter and Gem Color(s): Artistโ€™s choice
Prompt:
    I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll personally be doing much aside from sleeping since itโ€™ll be a Saturday but Iโ€™m currently working at a childcare center and we have plans for the kids on Hallowโ€™s Eve. Theyโ€™ll be coming to school dressed up and weโ€™ll be giving them candy, singing some songs and maybe doing some Halloween activities with them.

that's an awesome thing to do! i bet they'll be happy ! there are hard to pick from !! congrats ! <3
rebelappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:01 pm

Ahhh thank you so much! c:
DarkestWerewolf