17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ketsup

by ketsup

by ketsup

Lambicorn #220 // Siren Lord

Postby ketsup » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:01 pm

STYLISH smooth pawed-hoof lambicorn // impish
{ Custom mane/ears, mod. tail, fangs, devil horns, accessories, missing eye, dark sclera }

Yet another prompt! Legends speak of this pirate... and how does their legend go again?
Interpret this prompt as you like! This is not a raffle, but a minicomp, and prettying up is allowed! ^^

Won by Freindlypandas!

Arr-Us won by:
Rylf
bakuraas.
Spottedpuppi

⇣⇣⇣ ENTER ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends 9/24 ⭐︎

Code: Select all
Username:
Lambicorn name:
Prompt:
Last edited by ketsup on Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image
⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎ ✐ Ket! ⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎
✨⭐︎ TH // dA // pfp ⭐︎✨
**I am currently on a CS Hiatus, apologies!!**
ketsup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #220 // Siren Lord (ends 9/24)

Postby turnip_soup » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:09 pm

Username: sad.
Lambicorn name: Octopus
Legend Title: wip
Prompt: wip
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Username: NightMareRose
Lambicorn name: Ophelia
Legend Title: The Sea Witch
Prompt:

𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖌𝖔, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖗𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓'𝖘 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘, 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉.

𝕳𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖉, 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊. 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖗𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖉! 𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖘𝖐𝖞𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖉 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘. 𝕸𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖈𝖞.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:21 pm

some say she was dragged deep under... and she never returned-

username. ravenwhisper's wish name. bermuda pronouns. she/her credit. xxx

most legends are full of happy endings. but not this one.
    bermuda was sent on a quest of all quests, to find the timekeeper of gold.
    travelling far across the seas, to the depths were one had hidden this relic.
    but where was she found, and where would she find it, if she was lost herself?
    it didn't take long for them to find her, those she'd hurt in years past.
    they grabbed her and tugged her and terrified her too- she cried and she wept,
    she apologized profoundly - begged for release, sweet salvation, please do come.
    where were her friends, the one she loved, anyone, anyone to help her now?
    was she alone, pulled down to the depths, by one great creature of forgotten past.
    she'd hurt them, surely, but they'd hurt her too - she'd hurt herself, with her tears and regret.
    she wished for a wish, a singular wish, but the stars were too far above her now.
    they took her, they trapped her, nobody saved her: they forgot about her in the world above.
    only one remembers, bittersweet tears pricking as she recalls the story of a loved one lost.
    is this a legend, or is it a story of sorrow and loss, of broken trust and ancient revenge?
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:50 am

Username: blood-moon
Lambicorn name: Celia
Legend Title: monster of the sea
Prompt: I on the boat went it split. A piece of wood was all I could find. I was on for days a raft with the water all around. Day after day the raft When to the ocean. But what I remembers wasn’t the drownin’ . The raft gave way and i slipped off the thing. my legs workin’ at the water as hard as my legs could, water got in my eyes blindin’ me. But the water pulled me under An I flashed back. I was rememberin’ what I was told. I remembered waiting impatiently for my turn. I remembered the shock when I heard it. I Remembered waiting for my name to be called, then walked to the room. My eyes glowed happ’ly and I hummed to myself. Then they told me what I never thought they could say. An old legend of a monster lost at the sea that sounded like this: “a pirate was searching for their buried treasure. They where pulled off into the sea and became the monster we know” but by them I realized it was to late for me so I stopped tryin’. Soon after I saw a bubble escape my mouth and water go runnin’ it. I felt so dizzy and light headed, but then I started to breath under water. My eyes whet changin’ color and my tail had fins on it. In a few moments I when from drownin’ to a monster. Ever since then in three years past I search for someone to save me
Last edited by blood-moon on Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:09 am

Username: Rylf
Lambicorn name: Dutchman
Legend Title: The Wavemaker's Cry
Prompt:

"Pa! Tell us that story about the Dutch guy again! Pleeeeease?" Eeni begged, literally on her hands and knees on the floor, her eyes big and round on her little face.

"Yeah, Pops! That's always a good one." Meeni piped in with a smile, all ears to hear their favorite piratey tale.

"Alright, alright," Damien chuckled, patting the little ones on the head before patting his lap in invitation. Both twins crawled up onto him and lay against his chest, their innocent eyes full of wonder and awe as he regaled the tale of the Dutchmen and his beloved Wavemaker.

Many years ago, before the winds blew on the seas. Before the sun set and moon rose to wage war with gravity. There was a lonely ship upon a deserted shore. The Wavemaker, they called her. With her broken hull and cracked rudder, The Wavemaker lay still as bone, her anchor cast and her bow half buried in sand. The head of the siren that adorned the frontward part of the ship severed and lying yards away. The ship looked like it had gone to hell and back. Merely 3 yards away, lay a Lambie on a broken, beat up lawn chair, his hooves in the air and a coconut in hand. That Lambie..was named Dutchman.

Now the thing you need to know about Dutchman is that he's always been a carefree soul. He's a "go with the current" kind of man. He takes everything in stride with a toothy, wicked smile. But something was off this time. His smile was upside down, his coconut unpierced, and his tail in tatters. He was quiet and withdrawn, his attitude forlorn and his demeanor disgruntled.

Nobody truly knows what happened to Dutchmen to cause this change in heart, but he was never the same since then. His frown grew deeper as the days went by and he spent more and more time alone on this abandoned island. Eventually, Dutchman departed and never returned. There are many theories about what happened to him, but I know the truth. My great grandfather was there!

"Oh, tell us, Pa!!" Eeni interrupted, unable to contain her excitement, "tell us about Dutchman's fall!" Damien shushed her with a chastising look before continuing his tale.

My great grandfather was a member of Dutchmen's crew all those years ago. He was one of the few that stuck by Dutchman's side despite his newfound surliness and love for brew. They had believed he would get better. They were very wrong.

This particular day was a dark and gloomy one. A storm waged off in the distance, flashes of lightning and roaring thunder amidst the black mass of a cloud. Dutchman assured us that The Wavemaker would be just fine in the storm. That she had been through worse before. He gestured to the poorly reattached head of the siren on her hull as proof of her quests. "She be fine as a fiddle. No storm sinks my lov'ly lass, Wavemaker," he had said. The crew all laughed it off and cracked a couple jokes about Dutchman goin a little crazy lately.

Well that storm hit and it hit HARD. Harder than any storm the crew had ever seen; like a mountain crashed into them and sent them swimming in the deep blue sea. The Wavermaker split right down the middle with a well placed lightning bolt, splittin her in half and sending shards of wood in every which direction. The crew did their best to hang onto drifting wood, the wind howling in their ears and rain blurring their vision. But through it all, the one thing they noticed was a siren, calmly sitting upon a large rock in the eye of the storm, her image bearing a striking resemblance to the one that had been on the hull of the ship. Her image was mildly transparent and wispy, but glowed in the dim sunlight filtering through a patch in the clouds above. Not far to the side was the Dutchman, his teary eyed gaze glued to the apparition before them, unable to look away or stop listening. "You abandoned me!" she wailed, her beautiful pale eyes glistening with her own unshed tears. "You left me when I needed you most!"

Dutchman bowed his head in shame and guilt, his spirit officially broken. "I loved you Silia. I never would have left you if I had a choice."

"There is always a choice," Silia the siren answered, her webbed paws wiping the stains from her face before she turned and disappeared into the sea, taking the mysterious storm with her. The crew watched her leave and then looked back to where the Dutchman had been a moment before only to find he had vanished, never to be heard from again.

Legends say that near that island, you can hear the siren's wails amidst the crashing waves. Many people have reported sightings of Dutchman in his broken lawn chair with an unopened coconut in hand, mourning the loss of his lovely Wavemaker.

The room was silent for a solid ten seconds before Eeni hopped up and grabbed her foam plastic sword, waving it around. "I'm the Dutchguy, the fiercest pirate in all ye lands! ARRRRRRGH!" Meeni joined in only minutes later with a silly wig and a mermaid tail blanket, sitting on the rocker in the corner, "Oh, my Dutchguy! I loved you so!"

"I loved you too, my sweet sweet Waverwoman! I long to be with you forever and ever!"

"No! You left me. Now I leave you!" Meeni dramatically fell off the chair and buried herself in blankets before both girls starting giggling hysterically, the sadness of the tale utterly lost to their little innocent minds. Soon enough, Leana and Damien joined the pile of laughing critters, ending the night in a big ol cuddle pile, their favorite piratey tale on all their minds...
Last edited by Rylf on Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil667 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:23 am

Username: lil667
Lambicorn name: Dyke
Legend Title: wip
Prompt: wip

╔═════════════════════════╗
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hello! I'm Lil/lil667
I am currently into
Disney Stuff
Miraculous Ladybug
P.S. Lilpupin is my sister!
╚═════════════════════════╝

lil667

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Lambicorn name: Calymia
Legend Title: The Land Siren
Prompt:
I'll tell you the tale of a Siren who gave up the ocean to chase a dragon!

In the ocean lived a siren, who like most of her kind. Sang beautiful songs, meant to entice folks into the ocean so she could learn what they knew. Perhaps send tham back to land with knowledge of their own or even a little bit of treasure.

There was a time when Calymia adored the sea, loved nothing more than singing out to the ocean or the heavens. A time came when the sea and singing simply weren't enough, her heart longed for a grand adventure or just something that much more than what her life currently was. There came a day when something strange flew over her part of the ocean, leaving the siren filled with both wonder and curiosity. So, Calymia left the ocean in search of what she'd seen that day. For many moons, she wandered the land alone. Encountering many new things, Lambicorns like herself and other creatures of wondrous sights and sounds, the like of which she would have never seen had she stayed in the ocean.

She came upon the cave guarded by what seemed like a ferocious black dragon, Calymia noticed that all was not right with the dragon. Calling for a parley brought the dragons ire on the siren, who merely explained that she had traveled a long way to meet the dragon. Calymia held no interest in any treasure the dragon may or may not have, she wished only to hear why there was such sadness in those grey eyes.

Folks speak of the siren that tamed the dragon, that one look into those golden orbs calmed the dragons fury.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Username: bakuraas.
Lambicorn name: Kenelm Tyndall

Legend Title:
The Champion of the Ocean

Prompt:
[ featuring Albimarginata, Graeme, and Flotsam ]

[ note; please do not use my art if you win; it's highly personal ]

Segment One; Memorial on the Water

The waves crashed against the rocks, where two large lambicorns and one smaller lambie stood. The three of them looked out to the ocean, watching a small buoy sway in the water. The buoy was decorated with small gemstones and sharktooth necklaces, with a small pirate's hat on top of it. All of the accessories on the buoy were obviously worn with age, from the holes in the hat to the missing teeth on the necklaces. On the metal, words were carved out in magic. Most times it would be hard to see, but this late into the night, the sky was dark enough so that the words would glow with magic, showing the words etched into the buoy.

'In memory of Captain Tyndall; Champion of the Ocean'

"Can't believe it's been this long. In a way, It still feels like it was just yesterday I saw him first use a toy boat..." Flotsam and Albimarginata both looked up to Graeme, hearing his words and seeing him begin to tear up. "The legends always focused on me when it came to his childhood. It was never about how Kenelm was such a smart child, or about his first boat ride. It's always about how he was lucky enough to be raised by an elder of the ocean. That someone like me could protect him from sirens and selkies. And that wasn't even true. I took him in because his mother was too scared for him. With the ways that sirens were being hunted down then...she was scared, and she knew that if they thought he was a selkie they'd be less likely to kill him. But it was never about that to the legends... it was all about finding an idol to project onto. They said he hunted sirens to protect others, but that wasn't true..."
Graeme began to tear up more, a large paw going to cover his eyes as he cried. "They said he was a legend, but those legends didn't say anything about my baby boy..." His voice started to become weak, and he slowly began to lay down on the rocks, being careful as to not accidentally injure the smallest lambie among them. Flotsam moved over to hug the larger elder, softly patting his back and trying to calm him down in a way. Albimarginata looked up towards the two, and watched as Flotsam seemed to look into the distance, almost as if staring at nothing. His voice was soft, less emotional than Graeme, but it was clear on his face that he was trying to keep from collapsing with tears as well.

"It's alright, Graeme. At least you're not alone. Those born on land may not know the truth about him, but you've got a whole ocean who knows better. They know what being a champion of the ocean is really about. For mariana's sake, they would say that he was a great fisherman and could take down whales. All three of us know darn well that he would never hurt a creature of the ocean. Thank goodness that he could eat plants and fruit with those sharp teeth of his, otherwise I'm pretty sure he would have starved himself as to not hurt any ocean creatures. I was there when he helped sharks get loose teeth out of their mouths. But no, to those land dwellers that isn't interesting enough, they need a story about how he hunted down hundreds of sharks and took their teeth for his necklace. Ridiculous really."
Flotsam paused for a moment, his eyes slowly closing and seeming to try and relax on Graeme's body. However, Albimarginata could see when the clownfish lambie began to tear up. His words were still clear, though the emotion was definitely beginning to come through at full force. "Sometimes the sharks still ask if he's going to come back... I keep making up excuses for why he's not there. At this point I don't know if they believe me, or if they're just playing along because they think in time I'll tell the truth... It hurts. I don't want to admit he's gone. Even if I know he'll be remembered, and in a way he'll live forever through our memories... It hurts to know I'll never see him again."

Albimarginata looked towards the two elders, and then looked out to the stars. Seeing the way they reflected off of the water almost made it look like the image of a lambie. But perhaps that was just the oceanic Lambie's mind getting ahead of him. "I think he's still out there." He spoke, almost without any thought behind it. Flotsam looked up, looking towards the smaller lambicorn and responding with both concern and confusion. "Albi, I know you miss him. We all do, but it's been a year now. I'm sure by now even if he had been out there...he's not coming back.." Albimarginata didn't really think too much inbetween that statement and his own, turning around and moving a bit dramatically, watching as Graeme lifted his head up to look at him as he spoke.

"We don't KNOW that, you don't KNOW that! You two of all people should know how big the ocean is! I know he's stronger than some stupid storm, and I know that as a champion of the ocean, he would be fine living in the water for who knows how long! Just like you both said, EVERY creature knows how good he is to the ocean, so it wouldn't be a surprise if he had been spending all this time trying to reach land and find one of us! Or maybe he's been searching the oceans trying to find one of you two and we've just been missing him all this time!" As he went on Albimarginata began to have more anger and sadness fill his words. It was clearly noticed as Graeme started to move his paw towards the other in a worried fashion, only to flinch back when he heard Albi begin to yell, tears falling from their eyes.

"All those legends said he died because he was trying to find a special ring so that he could marry his girlfriend and got caught in a storm. And I've had it with people blaming me for his death and not being able to use common respect for me, for the last time! I'm not a girl, the storm didn't kill him, AND I WANT TO STOP BEING BLAMED FOR IT!" The lambie hiccupped with tears, collapsing to the ground and crying heavily onto the rocks. The two elder lambies were full of concern, moving over to hold the other in soft embraces and saying soft comforting phrases to the other. They knew that none of this was Albi's fault, but they never knew how much land dwellers had done to make him feel like it was.

For a moment, there was near silence. Only tears and whispers filling the air. And then, a noise much louder than the rest broke through the air. Albimarginata moved to turn his head to look out to the ocean, confused and his eyes still full of tears. He almost thought he was hallucinating, but knew that he wasn't when the two others turned their heads in the same direction. The sound was distinct, and one that all three of them had heard so many times that it was hard to confuse with any other sound. The sound of splashing could often be the end of the explanation for most, but the seadwelling lambies had a much clearer understanding.

It was the sound of a Lambie swimming to shore.

Segment Two; The Impact of Lies

[feat. Iso,Phoebus,Mariposo and Polillo ]

"So, that's the story! Straight from the book! What do you two think?" Iso looked to the two lambabies, the caterpillar lambaby on his shoulder taking that moment to bite hard on his ear, causing him to flinch in pain and yelp out. The other lambaby on the ground began to speak, a slightly angry tone coming from them. "Yeah! I agree with Mariposo, that story was awful! Papa told us that sharks are endangered because of lambies like him! And who knows if I'll ever be able to meet a mermaid! What if he got them all!? Not to mention he sounds mean! I hope not all pirates are like that, or else I'm going to want to get rid of all of them when I grow up!" Iso sighed softly, feeling the caterpillar let go of his ear and scream in it's high pitched soft voice. "piwate hunties!" That really got their sibling riled up, a loud laugh coming from them before beginning to chant. "Yeah! Me and Mariposo! Pirate hunters at large! Pirate hunters! Pirate hunters! Pirate hunters!"

As the two young lambies began to chant, a larger lambie with big wings walked in, looking at the scene before him before smiling towards Iso. "I take it story time didn't go as well as I thought it would." He laughed, watching as his eldest son held his face with a sigh. "Yeah, they weren't exactly too happy about The Champion of the Ocean. I knew I should have read The Tail of Tales instead, they probably would have liked that one better." The two watched as Mariposo crawled down Iso's leg to meet with his brother, beginning to dance around each other while singing about pirate hunting. Phoebus continued to giggle slightly at the sight of his twins. "Well, While they might not have liked the story, I think they still found some joy from it. Besides, I'd rather see them talk about hunting pirates than being pirates." Iso was confused for a moment, tilting his head slightly before questioning the other. "W-Why? I mean, What's so bad about wanting to be a pirate?"

Phoebus stopped for a moment, but smiled none the less, pulling out the pirate books from the bookshelf, showing off the covers- decorated with skulls, weapons, and ships crashing into large animals. "I mean, you've heard all these stories from when you were a baby. And a few more from your wild adventures you've been having recently I'm sure. So tell me, have you ever heard a story where a pirate did something good?" Iso sighed, his face turning from confusion to almost mild amusement. "Heh, I guess not. Though I'm pretty sure good pirates exist. Their stories just aren't interesting enough to make into books." As the two were about to go on, they heard the chanting being interrupted with another loud exclamation from the small grub of a lambaby. "skuwl book!"

They looked over to see the two lambabies pointing towards the book Phoebus had with a skull on it. And as if on cue, Polillo began to elaborate on what Mariposo had said. "We wanna see the book with a skull on it next! I'm sure that one's got a story about a Pirate who's a big coward! I'd be able to take down that pirate easy, right Mari?" In response, the grub attempted to flex using their tiny legs and yelled out. "Eazy!"

Well, at least the stories inspired something in them.

Last edited by bakuraas. on Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Username: Griff
Lambicorn name: Sealena
Legend Title: Witch of the Seas
Prompt:

Nobody knew who the lass's father was, but the mother they all knew and feared: the sea hag. A witch who made the coastline and waters her home, the sea hag was well known for her spells to aid sailors and pirates alike. Her daughter retained much the same looks, and from a young age proved to be very smart and sharp! But the young lass had her eye on a different occupation: the pirates always had much more fun!

Furious, her mother gave a decree: "Its the seas or me!" She wanted her daughter to follow in her own path, and as such... lost Sealene. Sealene chose to live the life of a pirate in the seas, cursed by her own mother with a form that cannot survive on land. She made the most of it however, learning to navigate the seas like a second home, how to fight, thrive, and make a name for herself. Eventually, pirates far and wide came in search of her whether to battle, to woo, or simply chat over a few good drinks!
Last edited by Griff on Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me