Based on Click to view
Artist -Isabella- [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #680

Postby -Isabella- » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:47 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

To win this lion tell me where they come from and where they are heading (or hope to get). You have up to 750 words.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
 [b]Lion name:[/b]
 [b]Lion gender:[/b]
 [b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride Status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Ends 9/16/20
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #680

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:48 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Lion name:
    Lion gender:
    Pride:
    Pride Status:
    Prompt:
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 am

Mark, such a pretty!
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:00 am

Mark!
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimelordSnowy » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:18 am

mark

This is Pickle.He is my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
TimelordSnowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:25 pm

Username: roeheart
    Lion name:
    Lion gender:
    Pride:
    Pride Status:
    Prompt:

mark
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
โ˜  arcanthera adopts โ˜  my arcanthera storage โ˜  off-oekaki gallery โ˜ 
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerโ™ฅBear » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:30 am

Username: Tigerโ™ฅBear
Lion name: Asafa
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Knight
Prompt: 676/750 Words
    Asafa was born to Katili, the ruthless chief of a clan. They traveled around a lot and the clan often participated in some questionable activity thought he was too young to understand. His father would tell him stories about how the clan were heroes. They'd seek out prides and herds in need, and in return for taking care of them they would offer up trinkets and treasures. At the time, it sort of made sense. The reality of it was the clan was a band of marauders. Instead of helping prides and herds, they would steal their valuables and sometimes hurt them when they wouldn't comply. As a cub, he took his father at his word and couldn't wait to be old enough to be a hero.

When Asafa was old enough to join the others on their maraud, he wasn't quite sure what he had been expecting. Being the son of the chief, he kept his mouth shut; Watching his father and some of his older relatives settle so easily into these terrible lions had him reeling. Was this what really happened on the family outings? He felt betrayed. He was told they were heroes, that they helped others. Not attack and steal. He hung back not wanting to get involved but those they visited still gave him a look of disappointment. Those looks burned through him. He had to find a way to stop this.

He was at a loss. He couldn't just leave. This was his family, his whole life. It was hard to walk away. That and he doubted his father would let him get far. He was to take over as the chief eventually. He attempted to talk to his father about it but was brushed off. "This is our life," Katili had said. "You must take what you want in life to survive." Asafa didn't believe that. Couldn't believe that. What the clan was doing was wrong.

The next planned attack was to a smaller pride. A little fewer than a dozen lions- more than half the size of the clan. He didn't see himself having another choice. He had to do something. The only thing he could think of. The day before the attack, he snuck off to warn the pride. They were skeptical of his claims. He pleaded with them to head his warning. He didn't want to see anyone else hurt. Figuring they had nothing to lose by preparing for an attack, the pride thanked Asafa for the warning. When the clan arrived, they were met with resistance. Looking over the pride, Asafa figured they were part of a larger pride as there were more lions here than yesterday.

The clan fell into disarray. There were rumors of a traitor among them. How could the pride have prepared for an attack unless someone betrayed the clan? Others blamed it on sloppy work of the scouts- claiming they had been caught. The infighting lead to a fight among the members. A deadly fight. There was a lot of loss. Finding his chance to sneak away in the chaos, he left the clan and never looked back. Mostly because he was afraid he'd lose his nerve if he did.

Asafa returned to the pride they had attacked. They had been disturbed when the clan came to attack but were grateful for his warnings. He asked if he could join. He couldn't be a part of the life his father wanted for him. He wanted to be the hero he had envisioned when he was a cub and he couldn't do that being in the clan. The pride was a little wary even if he had warned them. He wanted to prove himself to the pride. The pride asked him to be a knight which meant helping patrol the borders and defend against any threats. He looked forward to it. He also thought this would be were he was most useful. If his father came back for any kind of revenge, he wanted to be the one to stop him.
Last edited by Tigerโ™ฅBear on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
โœงPekee Pamoja . VOK
โœฟFallitur . VOK

โ“‰ Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tigerโ™ฅBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:11 am

Mark maybe?
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:49 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Orick
Pride: Wyrm~Shifters
Pride Status: tbd
Prompt:
-orphan from a poor, ruined pride
-grows up wild, untamed after his parents cannot afford to raise him
-meets a haughty, sneering โ€œPrinceโ€ who disdains him and tells him he will never be worth anything
-Becomes determined to be at the top of the ladder, whatever it takes. To be irreplaceable.
-wanders a while finds the Wyrm-Shifters, hearing of their power
-finds out their secret crystal
-sneaks into their sacred cave and makes himself a wyrmling
-demands to join the pride, as their honor code declares any successful wyrmling, even a trespasser
-Queen takes an interest in his tenacity and boldness, making him her apprentice.
-still, he eyes that throne and battles his growing romantic feelings as he intends to use her admiration of him to take it.
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimelordSnowy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Username: TimelordSnowy
Lion name: Theta
Pride:https://toyhou.se/TimelordSnowy/characters/folder:1397748
Pride Status: Stranger
Prompt: 466/750
Theta looked around him at the landscape. Mountains extended into the distance, forests littered the plains, and a lake glistened from the sunlight. It was perfect. It was safe. He was leaving. He had been tasked with finding and bringing the canyon dwellers here. They were the gods chosen and he was their messenger. He slipped into the tunnel that led out of the valley and entered darkness. He navigated the dark effortlessly, following the winding turns and dips through the mountain. His ear flicked as he felt a breeze. He followed it until he saw a sliver of light. Using his magic he moved the boulder from in front of he entrance and stepped into the light.
He looked around himself at the forest he now stood in. He needed to head south. He put the boulder back in its place and sealed it with a powerful spell. It would be safe. He started his trek through the forest and to the canyon. Flames flickered at the red parts of his pelt. His protection from the gods keeping the mist at bay. He would be safe on his journey. He lept over fallen branches and trekked through rivers and streams, avoiding falls and cliffs. He reached the edge of the forest to a plain. He stood, watching the grass almost as tall as him sway in the breeze. He glanced at the sky to see the position of the sun, a little over halfway across the sky. He had time. He began the trek across the plain.
Days passed and Theta crossed forests, plains, went around lakes, and met large expanses of water that could only be the ocean. The flames on his skin kept the enemy at bay and he finally reached the place the canyon dwellers lived. As he got closer to the gate he was approached by a group of lions. Guards no doubt. They wanted to know why he was there. He told them he knows a safe place. A place safe from the enemy. The lions glanced between each other and side eyed him. They conversed amongst themselves for a few mins before deciding to lead him inside. He followed them and was shown to their leader. He repeated what he told them to Void, explaining that the gods had sent him, and he could lead them somewhere safe. The protection flames flared as a sign of this. Void watched him carefully. Theta was told he would stay with them until Void could somehow confirm what he told them. They would not trust him so easily. He agreed. He would stay as long as it took. As long as he fulfilled his purpose of taking them to the safe place he would stay as long as they wanted him to.

This is Pickle.He is my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
TimelordSnowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me