🍓 Summer Event Prompts [OPEN] by ✧ airplane.

Based on Click to view
Artist ✧ airplane. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 28 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

🍓 Summer Event Prompts [OPEN]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:32 pm

x
x

╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴
Image Main Page Sign-Ups Prompts Games Event Adopts Ticket Exchange Event Bank NPC Ask Blog Image
╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴
x
x
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍓 Summer Event Prompts [Ichigo]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:25 pm

x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

xImage
You're exploring the new ArKade that just opened up, mesmerized by all the flashing lights and pinging sounds.
There seems to be a lot to do here, and it's possible you could easily become overwhelmed.
But before you can start to sweat, suddenly you're startled by a
pink ball of fluff popping up in front of you.

"Oʜ ᴍʏ ɢᴏsʜ! Hɪɪɪ~♡ Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ AʀKᴀᴅᴇ!"

It's actually a very short Kalon, bouncing on the tips of his toes. You can't see his eyes, but he's smiling,
and everything about him is sparkling.

"Hᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? I'ᴍ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ, sᴏ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
I'ᴍ Iᴄʜɪɢᴏ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ Iᴄʜɪ~
Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ!"

He takes your hand, and you don't really have a chance to refuse, but he seems to know
his way around, so maybe it'll be good to stick by him for a little bit.

Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 16 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍓 Summer Event Prompts [Current Prompt]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:25 pm

x
x
x

x

"I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғᴜɴ! Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ~!
Oʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ Sɴɪғғʟᴇs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴜᴄᴋs.

I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ AʀKᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ!
Bʏᴇ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!"

Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍓 Summer Event Prompts [Rules + Guidelines]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:26 pm

x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x

x
x

Rules + Guidelines

You may answer the daily prompt with either art or writing! [But not both!]
This year there is no placement for prompts! All entries that meet the minimum requirements and are in on time will recieve 15 tickets!
You must include the kalon you registered at Sign-Ups as the main focus, but may include others in addition.
Once you answer the first prompt, you may not change your signed up Kalon.
Non owners are free to participate using Pip, the grey kalon mascot from the main adopts cover.
There is no form for posting prompt reponses, but you must link your sign up post to count!

When you finish your prompt response, post it here.
Please do not reserve posts. Only post when you have finished your prompt.
You're allowed to edit your finished entry up until the prompt closes!
DO NOT MARK THIS THREAD

Prompts are open for about 72 hrs, and end at 8 PM EST [CS rollover]. If you post after the closing post, you will not be counted.
If you have any questions or concerns, just ask Ichi PM me!

If answering in writing, you must have a minimum of 200 words.
If answering with art, your piece must be at least a clean and recognizable sketch.
A one sentence caption is allowed for art.

Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍓 Summer Event Prompts [OPEN]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:26 pm

"Lᴇᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ AʀKᴀᴅᴇ~♡"

DO NOT POST MARKS
If you would like to mark, please do so on the event main page!

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
[credit to Schnuffel Bunny for the ArKade toy icons + token and ticket images <3]
Image╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴Image
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍓 Summer Event Prompts [OPEN]

Postby chanhee. » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:12 pm

benrey. | maverick | sign up | 372 words

being a streamer who plays games such as just dance and ddr at home, maverick's eyes are pulled directly to the ddr machine, but he bites his lip and turns away from it, knowing it'll be there later. for now, though, his sets his sights on the claw machine. it had been mocking him for the past three years since he'd spent fifty dollars trying to get his boyfriend a simple plush. when the opportunity showed itself, of course, he knew he had to get revenge on the inanimate object, as silly as it sounds. he had to regain a small bit of pride from it.

as mav reaches the machine he sets his eyes on a small skeleton plush with one arm way shorter than the other, noticing it's the only one of it's kind with that defect. he feels a bit sorry for the thing and slides a token into the machine with the hopes of taking it home to put it with his other reject toys. with a sigh, he starts the journey to win.

about three tokens in he's getting frustrated, as he's picked the doll up twice before it fell, and he clenches his fists while chanting 'one more go' to himself before sliding the last token he was willing to spend on the game into the machine. his breath is held the whole time as he keeps his eye on the claw itself, glancing down to see if it's lined up with the skeleton. with bated breath, he presses the button and watches as the claw reaches down and scoops up not only the skeleton but a small rabbit plush as well. not daring to get too excited, he holds out his hope for the skeleton, so when both toys are dropped into the toy he can't help but let out a happy woop, causing head to turn to him with confusion. the excitement wells in his chest as he pulls the skeleton and rabbit close to himself, and he kisses them both on the heads before putting them in his backpack and slipping it on, pumping his fist as he heads to the ddr machine now, ready to ride that high all the way home.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tuomi Prompt 1

Postby honee bee » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:39 pm

honee bee. ★ signup post ★ Tuomi

prompt after your kalon has got their tokens, what's the first game they want to play?

Tuomi is legally blind, but he was drawn to the arcade for various reasons; maybe it was the bright flashing lights being the only thing Tuomi could see, maybe it was a desperate attempt to gain muse, maybe it was sheer boredom from staying in the same routine. Whatever it was that motivated him, he was now standing in the arcade with tokens in his hands. Being blind meant that he couldn't just choose whichever looked the most fun or find a game that caught his eye, so he just wandered around the arcade waiting for something to jump out at him and appeal to his other senses.

Of course, nothing literally jumped out at him, but he continued to lumber around to the arcade until...he stepped in something wet. He took a deep sigh and wondered if he stepped in some mysterious or nauseating liqud until he heard someone call out: "Hey! What are you doing stepping in the pool? We are getting ready for the duck game!" The voice was unfamiliar to Tuomi, but he recognized it as a child's voice.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I step in your pool? I can't really see, so I can't really watch where I'm going" Tuomi cracked a smile after joking about his own disability. "Tell me, how does this game work?" The kit helped Tuomi out of the kiddie pool and explained the rules. "But" the kit interjected after explaining, "it's not ready yet, so you'll have to come back later." Tuomi nodded and held up a token, "I'll be saving this token for your game, I'm excited to play!"
word count: 270/200 words ★ pixel credit
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cokie » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:04 pm

un: heather,
sign-up: here
kalon: hazel

all hazel wanted was a soft pretzel.

but she did not want to blow all of her money on snacks quite yet. looking back, she could hardly remember a single event where she wasn't picking at cheap, oily concession food. plus, the line was basically non-existant, which meant she'd have to walk up to the kalon behind the counter immediately and...

quick - they made eye contact! choose a game!

the tokens sat in her paws. she didnt have very many, so some of the cooler games were ruled out automatically. ddr crossed her mind for only a fleeting second. those driving games never made sense. hitting pop-ups with a mallet wasn't her style. old pixel arcade games weren't either, and she was sure someone else would be looking forward to getting their 3-letter nickname on the leaderboard. right next to it, though, in all their scuffed up glory, stood the skeeball machines.

the coins shined blue from the games' idle light, as if they were flashing to get hazel's attention. still embarrassed from the earlier encounter, she shuffled over to play. she remembers being good at this - her favorite pizza place had two skeeball machines just like it... JUST like it... so in went a token with a metallic clink!

familiar chimes filled the young kalon's ears. lights danced in their fixed patterns, running down strips of seemingly immortal lightbulbs, and the machine made a slightly troublesome whirring sound. but, soon enough, the white-turned-beige plastic balls came rolling down the side of the game.

for the next 20 minutes, hazel played over and over, rolling the same old balls into the same old point holes, trying to beat her new personal best record with each turn. the concession line seemed a little long now.
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:22 pm

un:Missing✖ --- sign-up --- kalon: Ollie

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:10 pm

890327 // Sign up // Una

Una remembered going to arcades a lot when he was younger but not recently. He wasn't really sure why he attended this time but perhaps it was all the bright lights and lively kalons inside that drew him in. He found himself wandering around the arcade lost in all the bright lights and loud noises from the games. He passed by games that didn't interest him such as those games with the fake guns or the old pixel ones. Eventually he made it to the more tame games without all the flashing lights, they were more simple. His style of game.

He was tempted to go for the basketball game but decided against it. He wasn't sporty enough for it to be worth while. The pinball game pulled him in. It was a game he played a lot as a kid and was fairly simple to understand. Sliding his token into the machine and grabbing onto the buttons he was ready to go. He released his ball into play almost loosing it instantly but hitting it away at the last second. He didn't last very long only being able to hit it a few times before officially losing it but he was satisfied.
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me