Chubin #048 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chubin #048

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:03 am

Chubin's are small creatures, generally around the size of a housecat, which can be found in almost any part of the world (excluding antarctica and desert's). Their fun and friendly nature has led to many being domesticated and welcomed as pets into family homes, although some Chubin's still roam the wild as feral animals. What makes this species so unique is a shiny, stretchy goo that grows from their bodies that is protected by a clear skin membrane, which is often patterned with different and unique designs. The goo growing around their belly stretches down their front arms so that, when leaping, it gives them the ability to glide for a short distance. This ability has been compared to that of sugar gliders.

[s] membrane pattern
[c] hair

this Chubin has some serious bedhead...maybe a nice breakfast would perk them up?

tell me about their favorite breakfast!
no word limit, paragraph required

also little reminder that the artist search is open uwu

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chubin #048

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:41 pm

^
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:55 pm

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: Tabitha
    Prompt:
      Nothing beats eggs early in the morning, but bare eggs tend to get boring, so why not spice things up. Tabitha’s favorite morning dish is ham, egg, and cheese quesadillas with a side of orange slices, raspberries, and blueberries to even it all out. It’s a simple dish that’s easy to get together in the morning, all that you have to do is throw a tortilla or two in a frying pan that’d been buttered up and make sure it’s nice and crispy on the inside and out and then you scramble eggs, cut ham into little bits, and then throw it all together. And let’s not forget to add the fruit into the side, nothings better than fruit on the morning. It’s a filling meal, and a good one to start the day with.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:56 am

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: Tabitha
    Prompt:
      Nothing beats eggs early in the morning, but bare eggs tend to get boring, so why not spice things up. Tabitha’s favorite morning dish is ham, egg, and cheese quesadillas with a side of orange slices, raspberries, and blueberries to even it all out. It’s a simple dish that’s easy to get together in the morning, all that you have to do is throw a tortilla or two in a frying pan that’d been buttered up and make sure it’s nice and crispy on the inside and out and then you scramble eggs, cut ham into little bits, and then throw it all together. And let’s not forget to add the fruit into the side, nothings better than fruit on the morning. It’s a filling meal, and a good one to start the day with.

not sure anyone else is going to enter, so congrats! take good care of Tabitha <3
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:11 am

Thank you <3
Chaotic_Affection