Based on Click to view
Artist Frisco [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Staff Litter Lion #4

Postby Frisco » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:14 pm

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Happy 1st Anniversary VOK!

What makes this lion happy?
A distant memory? A hobby? Joining your pride?

Max 600 words.
Unlimited extras.
Ends: September 12th.

Minor edits: spiky, fluffy ears
Medium edits: mane, tail
Large edit: wings

Username: Nia The Elf
Lion name: Gawain
Pride: Red Eagle
Pride status: Ovate
Last edited by Frisco on Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy 1st Anniversary VOK!

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Dropping out, good luck to everyone!
Last edited by Kitten-Girl-500 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Username: Nia The Elf
Lion name: Gawain
Pride: Red Eagle
Pride status: Ovate
Prompt:
Gawain finds happiness in youth.

The young are untainted by life's hardships and reality, they have innocent and aspiring minds which Gawain finds absolutely wonderful.

What makes him happy, is to nurture cubs. He isn't a father himself yet, but he loves to volunteer to look after cubs, or cubsit for his pride. Cubs are always so inquisitive and curious, so when Gawain sits down with them, they'll often look at his wings in awe and ask him questions until his ears fall off.

"Are you half bird?"
"Can you fly?"

So Gawain would erupt into an extravagant story - exaggerating tone and details to enrapture the young cubs - about how whenever he wanted he could stand at the edge of a massive cliff, flap his wings, feel the wind whistle through his feathers; leaping off of the cliff before spreading his wings out at the very last second and shoot into the air. He told stories of meeting massive vultures in the sky, of seeing the skeleton of a dragon lain wasted in a dune.

Fantastical stories fed the creativity of the young cubs' minds, he loved to see excitement and inspiration etched deep in their expressions, he loved to see them play together with new imaginary ideas of flying at the highest heights and swimming in the deepest depths.

But by far, what made Gawain most happy, other than inspiring creative minds, was showing you can do anything, no matter who you are or what you look like.

There weren't many unusual lions like him in Red Eagle, so when Green Bean was born he knew she would need a little friendship. Having been the only child of Ashari and Anhora, his pridemates, born with unnatural colouration different to her parents - Gawain knew from his own experiences how alone that could make you feel.

"Green is just... its the colour of swamp weed growing in the river. My sister is such a lovely sand colour, like home. Why must my name reflect it." she mused disdainfully.

Gawain curled around her, his wings enveloping the cub in a private shadowed embrace. "Green is a wonderful colour, like the fresh vines of the jungle, you've never seen the jungle have you?" She shook her head and so the winged lion shuffled upright into a more regal pose, like he would undertake for all of his exciting stories.

"Well, the jungle is humongous! It's vast, thick land of trees that can reach almost the tallest mountain's height, leaves and canopy so thick - you can hardly see through the huge blanket of emerald. I love to soar over the jungle and look down; you've never seen such GIANT leaves in all your life, I promise you! There's leaves bigger than an elephant, and moss grows so thick there that it's like sleeping on clouds. Nobody could camouflage in the jungle as well as you, I'm sure," pausing, he looked down.

"I felt much like you do when I was a cub. Nobody else had wings like me, I was the only one of my family - my pride - to be able to fly. But that's what made me special, I could use this gift to my advantage. And you, when you're old enough, you can visit the jungle and stalk amongst the underbrush, never to be seen because of your fur, and you could hunt anything you wanted. You could be jungle queen," and he tucked a feather gently behind her ear.

To see the smile that slowly grew on her face, to see cub's aspire for something great; that made him happy.
599/600
HD Image Link

HD Image Link

HD Image Link

Last edited by Nia The Elf on Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Username: Runnersback
Lion name: Anastasia
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride status:Seraphim
Prompt: [600/600]

“A distant song we sing upon the December dream, where our wildest fantasies flow free. Happiness we will guarantee.”

Rumbles of applause thrummed through the sanctuary and out from under the spirit filled lions and lionesses paws. Another killer performance from the singing seraphim's, a group founded by the first ever seraphim of la lluna. Yes they were prestigious and it took great strides for a seraphim to even get into the group but once they were in it was immense happiness or so everyone thought. There was no evilness in La lluna but sometimes there was attitudes. Nobody ever snitched of what happened behind the scenes of every performance but let’s just say half of the time it wasn’t pretty and some lions got snubbed.

Anastasia was amazed as a singer, this choir was her dream to join and well she knew Kadira quite well. If Kadira loved it and always stated that the group was friendly she just had to join! Days went by of Anastasia practicing till she finally worked up the confidence to approach the group at auditions. She was next!!!

“Hello, I’m Anastasia. And I’ll be perform-.” Her words had been cut off by a snippy seraphim to hurry up her audition while Kadira just gave Anastasia a small fractured smile. The lioness flicked her tail before singing her heart out for her semi-vindictive audience. When she finished she was beaming with joy, singing had made her happy and she was adamant this group was going to make her so so happy too. With the rushes of applause she was sure to get in the future standing next to them in glamorous robes of silken white.

“That was atrocious,Goodbye.” “Ugh,as if we would let her in she’s not good enough for us.” Lionesses said right in front of Anastasia.

Kadira instantly regretted letting Anastasia try out and her heart panged for her friend she had a simple but exquisite voice. But her friend was sobbing and flying off, as she sprinted screaming “I’m sorry Ana!!!!!”

But it was all too late Anastasia was gone within a blink of a eye flying straight through a thunderstorm. She didn’t crash or struck down with lightening but she flown straight through the barrier protecting the mortal lions from the heavenly ones. As she alighted to a small town as her wings were failing from the harsh rain, she managed to land herself safely to the ground. Ana gasped at the cold but her tears were gone but she was finally alone and broken. Singing was supposed to make her happy how could it break her heart...

Her wings and fuzzy tail dragged in the freezing rain as she stalked the cobbled streets lit with small lanterns encapsulating bleak buildings housing lions and lionesses. Not one willing to take a heartbroken lioness in,till just one teeming with broken life did. A small cub had ran out to the orphanage dragging Anastasia in to be welcomed by many. She was in disbelief but she had managed to find herself comfort and warmth by the fire under a watchful eye of a brooding male. The cubs were enamored with her and she didn’t mind answering their excitable questions till one took her off guard. “Will you sing for us Ana?”

“I will.” She said thoughtfully singing,“A distant song we sing upon the December dream, where our wildest fantasies flow free. Happiness we will guarantee.” The lioness continued till the cubs dreamt dreams.

Her happiness wasn’t singing but being with cubs in the orphanage and falling in love with the male caretaker....
Last edited by Runnersback on Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:33 pm

mark!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:42 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Larexssa
Pride: Mystic Isles
Pride status: Inom (angel)
Prompt: Larressa was a good lioness. She hadn't been born into high standing in her pride, her parents often looked past when it came to rising through the ranks.

But despite that she had worked hard all her life. She always adhered to the pride's rules and worked harder and trained longer than anyone else.

She became the best in her age group, and after a while she was the best huntress in her hunting party. A few more years and she became the best huntress in the pride and then the lead huntress.

She was trusted with secrets and responsibilities, never letting others down. She was kind and knowledgeable. She looked after the young, old and injured with such soft and gentle care. Some called her an angel.

One such kind lion was Kio. He was the lead guard yet that didn't make him rough or rude. He was perfect to make her family proud and so she became his mate.

He was wonderful, and soon enough they had two wonderful daughters. Her eldest was gentle like her, so intelligent, and grew up to become a healer. Her youngest was determined, strong and so she became a warrior.

Her life was perfect, and yet they were running out of time.

They still worked hard at their jobs, even as younger and more spirited lions took their place as lead hunter and lead warriors. Laressa still worked hard as Kio passed away. Laressa still worked hard even as her joints ached and her eyes clouded over with age.

Because, more than anything, what made her happy was making others proud. By making them take one look at her and going, that is a lioness I would like to be, but also who I would like to be around.

But now, her time had run out. All she did now was sit in the healers den and listen to her daughters stories, of their own cubs, of how good she looked for her age, of how they missed their father and their grandparents or seeing Laressa hunting for herself.

She smiled, as she always did, and then fell into another nap. Her now blind eyes slowly fluttering closed.

When she awoke it was to see a little ginger cub’s face in hers. It was surprising, not just that someone had let her be so rudely awaken, but also because Laressa could see him. She had been blind for years now and to see something with such clarity…

“Hello Mam’ I must say you are causing me a little trouble.” The little cub said, with such authority and solumnness in his voice that she couldn't help but grin. The little bud was so adorable! And she could see! And hear with such clarity!

“And why’s that little one?” She purred, stretching out. She wasn't sore either! Her daughter must've found some cure for old age or -

The cub nodded.

She was dead.

“Yes, I am sorry to inform you of that. I have a deal though” Laressa nodded, still reeling at the news.

“Ill give you some wings, and you shall be able to explore the Earth, invisible for as long as you like”

“Why?” Laressa gasped, though she felt excitement unlike she had felt before. No expectations, no timeframes. She could smell every rose she had had to trample in her last life, enjoy the sun, dance in the snow. She could relax, and be happy not for others but herself.

“You deserve to, its time you got to do things for you, instead of others.” (594/600)

Credits
All font titles from font space
Last edited by minifun990 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Lion name: Ales
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Jungle Nomads (subpride)
Pride status: Night Guard
Prompt:
Ales loves the vibrance of the jungle. The sights and sounds, the vivid imagery of it all.
WIP
Last edited by AwkwardAnxiety on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:55 am

Mark
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Litter Lion #4

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:44 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Lion name: Ekualo
    Lion gender: male
    Pride: Divine Pride
    Pride status: angel
    Prompt: res with watching over the pride and seeing the cubs grow, also enjoys showing off his strength to those that he appears to
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes