Chubin #046 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chubin #046

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:06 pm

Chubin's are small creatures, generally around the size of a housecat, which can be found in almost any part of the world (excluding antarctica and desert's). Their fun and friendly nature has led to many being domesticated and welcomed as pets into family homes, although some Chubin's still roam the wild as feral animals. What makes this species so unique is a shiny, stretchy goo that grows from their bodies that is protected by a clear skin membrane, which is often patterned with different and unique designs. The goo growing around their belly stretches down their front arms so that, when leaping, it gives them the ability to glide for a short distance. This ability has been compared to that of sugar gliders.

[s] membrane pattern

what would be their ideal stargazing setup?
no word limit, paragraph required

also little reminder that the artist search is open uwu

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chubin #046

Postby VashTheStampede » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:24 pm

Username: MeepMorpLazuli
Name: Cain
Prompt: Up in the mountains, he'd find a nice clearing where the tree tops make an opening just wide enough to see the brightest stars of the night. Minimal light pollution makes them shine brighter than anywhere in the nearby cities. The grass makes for nice padding underneath his blanket as dew collects during the night. Sometimes, he falls asleep here, always feeling relaxed and at peace watching the night sky.

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CacophonousDreamer » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:25 am

Username: CacophonousDreamer
Name: Seren
Prompt: No doubt, Seren’s favorite spot to stargaze is on the beach. The soft sand between his paws, usually accompanied by an acquaintance or two because c’mon, who wouldn’t want to share the view? They’d be lined up close, usually lying on their backs cuddling a warm water bottle for comfort. The sounds of the waves as they crawl on shore and drag themselves back, the occasional scuttling of small crabs that are pushed to shore scurrying back to safety, the quiet whisperings of the wind. The stars, shining as bright as they are, seeming to wink at the group on some nights. Usually, the best days for watching stars are after a long, hot day spent playing in the sun.
Hello, I do art!
I like jjba and cute things ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
I am on Pacific Time!
My Toyhou.se
ImageImage

CacophonousDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:03 am

^
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kahoot » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:54 am

Username: Kahoot
Name: Vega
Prompt: Their preferred place to stargaze is an open field full of flowing grass. Imagine a clearing, the dark shapes of trees gently swaying in the background. The field is upon a little hill, so that when she looks forward all she can see are the stars. As dusk turns to night fireflies begin to gently float around her like little stars. To her it feels like she is in space, surrounded by stars. The gentle almost cloud-like softness of the grass adds to this feelings. The moonlight highlights the edge of the grass with a warm white glow. From there it is easy to see comets, and constellations. In the constellation Lyra, she can see her namesake. The brightest star shining there. It can be easy to lose focus and fall asleep while lying on the grass, but Vega doesn't mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there. I'm Kahoot, I go by TheAquaRuler/AquaEmperor on some platforms, but mostly I go by Aqua or Emperor ;/ but call me whatever you want this is a free country webpage
Kahoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:05 am

this closes at rollover tomorrow!
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:02 pm

the winner is CacophonousDreamer! congrats <3

I love that they're sharing this experience with friends, but I also loved the vibe of beach stargazing,, I've been on the beach at night so I could see the stars and hear the waves like you described,, it's a magical thing to do and I highly recommend it ;w;

but !! every prompt was super good and descriptive and lovely to read so !! HM's to MeepMorpLazuli & Kahoot <3

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kahoot » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:31 am

Nice job winnin, i've been having my eye on this boyo, but you deserve them!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there. I'm Kahoot, I go by TheAquaRuler/AquaEmperor on some platforms, but mostly I go by Aqua or Emperor ;/ but call me whatever you want this is a free country webpage
Kahoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me