Username: LemonBunny
    Show Name: Blue Star Of Virginia
    Barn Name: Mae

Height: 15.0 hh
    Eye Color: Soul Searcher
    Phenotype: Black Roan
    Genotype: Ee aa nRn
    Notes: n/a
Last edited by adheline on Thu May 28, 2020 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotters #053

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun May 24, 2020 5:38 am

Rooonsss. I cannot stop myself with the roans. ♥

Username: HowlingHooves
    Show Name: Against the Moon
    Barn Name: Tide
    Halter: #74B0D5
    Personality: Though rowdy as a yearling, something in his head clicked into place when his handling training began. At first, he was rough and tumble, youth showing its horns as he wanted to push the boundaries of both human and horse. But as the days wore on, Tide just... slowed. Not in smarts, but in patience and attitude. Soon enough, he was on trails as a pack horse just to give him some experience, and he was easy-going still! Nobody knows where any of his testosterone goes, but it certainly isn't leaving him anxious or fool-hardy. [95/100]
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Sun May 24, 2020 1:44 pm

Username: LemonBunny
Halter: #0C181E
Personality: Wild at heart, Mae is a slightly stubborn and fiery mare. She's somewhat picky with what commands she will or will not listen to, making her a horse for an experienced rider. Though when her trust is earned, she's a gentle mare and seemingly listens to only those she deems worthy. Mae has a sweet tooth and enjoys trail rides, but will bolt if she hears loud noises or starts to feel rushed. Mae has bonded strongly to Sam and enjoys their company most. Mae dislikes being wet, dirty or cramped up. (92/100)
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knives. » Tue May 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Username: Knives.
      Show Name: Grim N Grey Clothing
      Barn Name: Jack
      Halter: burgundy <3
      Personality: Jack is an assertive stallion, boasting a no-flack policy among most everyone and everything he encounters. With a short temper and a ferocious competitive streak, he is tricky to handle. He defies the standard among the breed, and will only cooperate with those who demonstrate strong leadership skills. However, while Jack is commonly viewed as a monstrous, frankly aggressive beast, there are a select few here at Zar Ridge that are blessed enough to witness a totally different side to Jack. For those select few, Jack becomes soft and affectionate. His pinned ears go splayed, and his true nature reveals itself. We are hoping, in time, that Jack will become a Zar-Star! (Lol)
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Thu May 28, 2020 3:29 am

LemonBunny wrote:Username: LemonBunny
Halter: #0C181E
Personality: Wild at heart, Mae is a slightly stubborn and fiery mare. She's somewhat picky with what commands she will or will not listen to, making her a horse for an experienced rider. Though when her trust is earned, she's a gentle mare and seemingly listens to only those she deems worthy. Mae has a sweet tooth and enjoys trail rides, but will bolt if she hears loud noises or starts to feel rushed. Mae has bonded strongly to Sam and enjoys their company most. Mae dislikes being wet, dirty or cramped up. (92/100)

Congrats! c:
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me