Based on Click to view
Artist WitchHazel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bull Sharrier #67 - Blue

Postby WitchHazel » Mon May 04, 2020 9:18 am

A blue bab for y'all! I actually really like how this one came out <3
To win them, tell me what they do to calm down when they're stressed. This ends in a week c:

Code: Select all
Name:

Edits
Skinny [c]
Calm Expression [c]

Lidded Eyes [r]
Aquakinesis [l]
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharrier #67 - Blue

Postby sweathie » Mon May 04, 2020 9:56 am

Name: sappho
Prompt: they go swimming in an idle lake- let the slow lapping of the water on their sides lull them to sleep. take a nice long nap in the water.
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superfruit! » Mon May 04, 2020 10:03 am

Name: Tidal
Prompt:
----------
Tidal loves to relax in a big oak located on the islands. She can't stand not doing anything and often overworks herself. To keep from having a total breakdown she finds that building and creating small little things helps with this. Her most recent piece was a miniature motorbike. It looks a bit wonky but she's still learning. As she continues to build little odds and ends she'd worked on a little hut in the oak. People often considered her distant and intimidating. She really is a sweet gal though she just overworks herself to much and becomes to the point where she won't eat, this can go days on end, but once she finally pushes herself to stop, going to the oak with a little snack and some scrap really helps slow her nerves.
semi-active
superfruit!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Tue May 19, 2020 1:36 pm

Name: Otto
Prompt: Otto likes to calm down with music. Sometimes sounds and sights can overwhelm him so blocking it all out and listening to his destressing playlists can help. Otto's love for music and how it can help him whenever he's not feeling great means that he always is looking for more and wanting to learn about it. Because no matter how rough a day is, he knows he can go home, slip on his headphones, and slip away into bliss
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Blues Clues wrote:
Prompt:
----------
Tidal loves to relax in a big oak located on the islands. She can't stand not doing anything and often overworks herself. To keep from having a total breakdown she finds that building and creating small little things helps with this. Her most recent piece was a miniature motorbike. It looks a bit wonky but she's still learning. As she continues to build little odds and ends she'd worked on a little hut in the oak. People often considered her distant and intimidating. She really is a sweet gal though she just overworks herself to much and becomes to the point where she won't eat, this can go days on end, but once she finally pushes herself to stop, going to the oak with a little snack and some scrap really helps slow her nerves.

Winner!
Sorry this took so long! I've been super stressed out given the state of things currently :c
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superfruit! » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:00 pm

WitchHazel wrote:
Blues Clues wrote:
Prompt:
----------

Winner!
Sorry this took so long! I've been super stressed out given the state of things currently :c

Thankyou!! And no worries at all
semi-active
superfruit!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me