Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bull Sharrier #66 - Demon

Postby WitchHazel » Sat May 02, 2020 9:35 am

Hey all! Here's a demon bab for you!
I actually really like how this pupper came out <3
To win them, fill out this form! This will end in a week c:
Here is Astaroth, Lord of the Underworld for reference.

Code: Select all
Name:
Power(s):

Edits
Fangs [c]
Slit Pupil [c]
Sly Smile [c]

Demonic Fins [u]
Forked Tongue [u]
Yellow Sclera [u]

Slanted Eyes [r]
Large Mouth [r]
Small Horns [r]
Missing Tail Fins [r]

Three Eyes [l]
Minor Magical Abilities [l]

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lilith

Postby AustrianAce » Sun May 03, 2020 5:11 am

Name: Lilith

Relationship to Astaroth:
      she looks up to him, considering him a role model, though she would never dare come close enough to him to be manipulated by him. Because though she sees him as great and powerful, her powers are no where near as dangerous as his, and she would not be able to protect herself from him.

Power(s):
      Lilith can read thoughts but not manipulate them directly. However, she is able to use this knowledge to manipulate other sharriers into doing things she wants, through blackmail or other means.

She is also capable of manipulating water to an extent, but doing so drains her each time and she has to recuperate afterwards
Last edited by AustrianAce on Mon May 04, 2020 9:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharrier #66 - Demon

Postby WitchHazel » Mon May 04, 2020 9:13 am

Yes, extras are allowed! c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superfruit! » Mon May 04, 2020 10:18 am

Name: Loon

---------------

---------------

A long time ago Astaroth was Loon's overseer. She often despised him constantly bossing her around and would sneak off to the overworld to see what was happening. "She's much to bouncy and energetic to be a true demon." Others would say, Astaroth was and always will be very self conscious about what others think, because of this Loon knew she had to help him. Loon worked harder and harder as the years went on, she wanted to please Astaroth and make the others know he was more powerful than they thought. When Astaroth became the Lord of the underworld they stopped talking, she's always in the back of his head bossing her around but that's what keeps her going.

---------------

Powers:

Loon can perform mind control, swimming underwater without air for hours and hours more than the average Sharrier, and manipulation, no one else considers manipulation to be a power but they will admit she's very skilled at it.
semi-active
superfruit!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Mon May 04, 2020 11:52 am

Name: Delilah.
      Delilah absolutely despises the Lord of the underworld. If she could, the young demon would quite enjoy tearing him to shreds with her very own fangs– in fact, she’d tried. But, come-to-find-out Astaroth’s mistress has the ability to see into the future, and of course the loyal sharrier informed her mate– upon being told about Delilah’s plan, Astaroth was able to defend himself with ease. Leaving Delilah with a bruised ego. After than unfortunate night, Delilah was booted from the underworld for the time being, leaving her to simply wonder the foreign areas that she hadn’t even known existed until she was booted from the underworld. Only Astaroth knows her fears, no one else, that was the biggest factor to why she hated the sharrier. No one was supposed to know her deepest, darkest fears. Now, after years, she’s allowed back to the underworld, where her powers are strongest.
    Power:
      Despite being a demon, Delilah could be considered a Necromancer, or in simpler words a sorcerer. She’s able to manipulate the dead– not zombies, she cannot bring any dead being back to life. She can summon souls of dead sharriers, Delilah also has the ability to communicate with the deceased– summoning their spirit as an apparition. The demon tends to cheat death itself one or way or another, whether by becoming some form of undead creature or by bypassing her own ability to die.
      While her powers are in use, her third eye closes and her remaining two develop an eerie green glow.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:16 am

Sorry for the long wait everyone! I genuinely thought I had already judged this comp DX

The winner is Chaotic_Affection
This was a hard one to judge! You all did an amazing job <3 I will be awarding 5 SB to both Blues Clues and AustrianAce; our currency that can be used in the shoppe to buy customs, edits, and more.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me