Zodiac
Taurus

Family
None

Romantic Partners
None
┖──────────────────┚

✘ Personality ✘
Grubb is probably one of the grumpiest Sharriers anyone has ever met. He is extremely antisocial, even going so far as to live at the bottom of the Abyss all alone. He is possessive, particularly of his garden. He is incredibly stubborn; arguing a point even if he knows its wrong. Grubb is very pessimistic and complains about nearly everything. He likes to yell, particularly about young Sharriers or anyone who is disrespectful. He HATES the fact that he's so short and will definitely yell at someone if they mention his height.

✘ Talents ✘
Grubb is actually an excellent gardener. He cultivates deep-dwelling underwater plants and corals. He can spend hours tending to his garden, and will be incredibly unpleasant if disturbed. Grubb is decent at storytelling and will yammer on to anyone who will listen.

✘ Likes ✘
Grubb loves his garden and enjoys being alone. He hates change; he likes to have a stable environment. Grubb only likes seafood; land food absolutely disgusts him. He likes being the tallest Sharrier in the room (which is not a common occurence) and he likes to be in charge. Though he is rather antisocial, Grubb really enjoys when other Sharriers listen to him and admire him. He loves telling stories to anyone who will listen. Ghost stories and true crime are his favourite, he loves freaking others out and uses his lure for added affect.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me