Zodiac
Pisces

Family
None

Romantic Partners
None
┖──────────────────┚

Image ⚙ Personality ⚙ Image
Amelia is a cautious Sharrier. She is extremely introverted and innovative, often spending hours alone in her workshop. Some might even see her as shy - but don't be fooled. Amelia may be sweet and demure, but she will always stand up for what she believes in. Amelia is a dreamer. Most think she has her head in the clouds, but in reality, she is just lost in thought. Amelia's mind is where she does most of her work - the physical creations are just representations of her mental plans. Amelia is also a hopeless romantic - she's incredibly optimistic, and dreams of settling down with someone who loves her for who she is. One of Amelia's flaws is that she is a 'fixer'. Wherever she sees a problem, she has the incessant need to find a solution.

⚙ Talents ⚙
Amelia is an exceptional inventor, alchemist, and metal sculptor. She made her own prosthetic fins so she could swim and play like any other Sharrier. She is also a poet, and has a little leatherbound book filled with her own poetry.

⚙ Likes ⚙
Amelia absolutely loves poetry - Emily Dickinson is her favourite poet. She loves the gentle, morbid nuances in Dickinson's poems. She loves to read in general - romance is her favourite genre. However, she despises love triangles, finding them cliche. She also wishes there were more books with same-sex couples as the main characters. She likes the music of Sara Bareilles, finding it insightful and poetic. Amelia loves hot chocolate and mixed coffee drinks, but can't stand the bitter taste of black coffee. She loves chocolate of most kinds, though bittersweet is her favourite. Amelia loves wearing scarves, though she prefers light scarves to heavy ones. She is also a huge fan of flowers and birds - in her free time, she studies the way birds fly. She hopes to one day create a working pair of mechanical wings.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me