Artist WitchHazel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bull Sharrier #44 - Nurse

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Hey folks!
Most of you are probably aware of the global pandemic going on right now. As such, this Sharrier is a tribute to all of the wonderful healthcare workers battling the virus on the front lines <3 I hope you all stay safe and healthy <3

To win this pup, tell me why they decided to become a nurse! This ends in 2 weeks.

Code: Select all
Name:

Edits
Eyelashes [c]
Barbels [u]
Nurse Shark Species [u]
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharrier #44 - Nurse

Postby superfruit! » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:15 pm

Name: Sunshine
Why did they become a nurse?: Because she wanted to help people out ever since she was a little girl. Growing up on a farm didn't mean she got to hung out a lot on top of that she lived on the east coast so there already wasn't many people. She always helped the animals. From her ball python shedding, to her rabbits having bunnies. She eventually lost interest in being a vet so she decided to be a nurse

(this is actually my mom from the backstory to the name (the song "my little sunshine")(she's a nurse so ya know yay constantly being worried) <- please don't make me win this cute baby because of this
semi-active
superfruit!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:45 pm

Name: Lady
Why did they become a nurse?: Lady here, specifically, became a Nursery nurse because she just looooves dealing with aborable little puppies! :D Of course its important to help the mommies too but nothing beats for her the feeling of picking up a tiny, squaking, adorbsball pup to check up on its wellbeing, rub noses to make sure its allright (her sensitive whiskers can feel the slightest deviations in temperature, wetness, muscle tense, breath, everything there is to know about little one's health!) and see if it needs blankie switched to a clean one. The very view of a newborn puppy's nosey is making her heart skip a beat - speak about "living on the job"! :lol: She can hear a puppy huffing in displease when something is wrong from the other side of the nursery, long before it even begins crying. :)
(Obviously she's a responsible nurse and wont go anywhere near the puppies if she has a slightest hint of being ill herself! :silent: Take care and stay healthy everyone!)
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: Shannon.
    Prompt:
      From a young age, Shannon hadn’t ever had much of an impact on anyone’s life. That was until her mother fell ill and no one would step in to care for her- Shannon had to grow up quick and take the wheel. Under Shannon’s care, her mother recovered ever-so-slightly, but didn’t have much longer. Unfortunately she passed within that year, and Shannon decided that stepping up like she had- and making an impact like she had felt incredible. So, she came to the decision that perhaps following a nursing career would give her that feeling, the feeling of having an impact.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:07 pm

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:14 am

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: Shannon.
    Prompt:
      From a young age, Shannon hadn’t ever had much of an impact on anyone’s life. That was until her mother fell ill and no one would step in to care for her- Shannon had to grow up quick and take the wheel. Under Shannon’s care, her mother recovered ever-so-slightly, but didn’t have much longer. Unfortunately she passed within that year, and Shannon decided that stepping up like she had- and making an impact like she had felt incredible. So, she came to the decision that perhaps following a nursing career would give her that feeling, the feeling of having an impact.

This was a hard one to judge, but the winner is Chaotic_Affection!
I will be awarding both of the other two contestants with 5 SharkBait (our store currency, this can be used for serums and/or customs/myos if you accumulate enough!) c: You all did a great job!
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me