Adopted

Owner: LivingLethal
    Name: Lacey
    Height: 18 in
    Weight: 39 lbs
    Color: Masked Lilac and Cream Reverse Point Piebald
    Genotype: at+at+ bb Cce dd Eme Hh Ii kyky mm spsp tt UU LL

The Peacemaker

This collie is apart of a set based loosely on the nine Enneagram types! You can find more information here.
    They will also get a guaranteed pass on their first agility test at the title program.

Based off the ninth type, their temperament is described as being easygoing, receptive, and agreeable.

Last edited by woolly on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:01 pm

Owner: ceance

Name: Rivers Run Red // Mumble
    Personality: Mumble was the first at the temple in the morning, head cloaked in a satin hood that covered most of his features besides his nose. He would always bow his head at the pool and lightly dunk his nose under the water for a moment before turning to prepare for his brothers and sisters to arrive.
    Out of everyone, he was the closest to a "father" at the temple. He would preach the faithful teachings to those that came to listen and cleanse the sinners that requested. He would be the light in the darkness to those that needed it, the poor, blessed souls. Most of all, Mumble was the most receptive members in the temple. Anyone could go to him with a problem and he would keep an open mind through it all.
    As the saying went, Mumble was the fairest of them all, especially among the sinners. [149W]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #89 OPEN

Postby envious. » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:45 pm

Owner: HailHydra
Name: Dove
Personality: Soft-spoken and calm, Dove isn't one to act brash or to come off strong. She likes to do what everyone else likes rather than what she likes. Dove is a very head-strong canine, she's smart and gentle, and you'll find that she really could care less about her own needs when it comes to helping others. She's selfless and she can't help but comfort others with her easy-going personality and her kindness. She provides much needed security and clarity, and she makes everyone feel loved when they might feel like no one loves them.
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startea » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:26 pm

Owner: startea
Name: Buttercream
Personality:

In the whole reserve everyone loves Buttercream, its sweetness and its unique personality would conquer anyone.

For Buttercream the most important thing is balance, when two animals fight, she immediately gets in the way.
This beautiful dog is strictly against violence and always tries to reason the two litigants to reach a meeting point.

According to her, the key to an excellent coexistence is to always try to resolve any type of conflict!
startea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxio » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:23 am

Owner: Luxio
Name: Oscar
Personality: Life was good with sarah and dan, and Oscar loved every minute of it, he loved the table treats, belly rubs and of course the lazy couch days too. Oscar, however, got lonely after losing his friend Kai, morning walks would never be the same, as Sarah's belly grew so did Oscar's boredom, he was at home a lot more, Sarah had to always be somewhere, even with dan there; Oscar really only wanted Sarah... She came back one day, she had been gone for weeks, but something was different, there was a new smell, Oscar couldn't believe his eyes, a new friend! Zack and oscar were inseparable, something made oscar want to protect him forever, They both loved nothing more than cuddling in zacks bed, Sarah always told him to get out of there (No fun!) but Zack and Oscar always ended up top and tailing every single night
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:22 am

Owner:BrightDays
Name:Glimmer of Pearl/Pearl
Personality: Pearl has always hated violence and would go out of her way to stop it, even if its trainers arguing about her training or others training. To stop the argument between trainers, she nudges them away from each other, causing them to laugh and release tension. After hearing them laugh, she allows them to hang together again, tail wagging to show that she is happy they are getting along. Pearl also enjoys her training and catches on fast with agility, as she enjoys the speed and acceleration of jumps and rewards at the end of the trial. Pearl also realizes when she didn’t win, as she can easily sense the motion from her handlers, and will try to cheer them up, by giving them kisses anyway she can.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:22 am

Owner: jointedwishes
Name: Kimberly (Kim)
Personality:
Kim is a soft and quiet pup. Being more older and expierenced, she often sleeps on her days. But if you catch her on the right day, you might be able to play chase with her.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:57 am

Owner: LemonBunny
Name: Louise
Personality: Gentle, easy-going and laid-back, Louise tends to go with the flow when it comes to just about anything. She gets along with every animal and warms up to most people quickly, she enjoys long walks and doesn't really stray off too far from her handler. She likes to relax in patches of sun and take naps in the warm rays, she's a great listener and has been pretty easy to train. She's quite obedient and enjoys the head pats and ear scritches that come with doing a good job. Louise takes life slow and leisurely, enjoying going at her own pace, though when it comes to agility, she's focused, steady and fast on the course.
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:16 am

Owner: Griffin Torrens
Name: Snowcloud
Personality: As his name would imply, Snowcloud is the kind of guy that's happy to sit back and cruise through life. He knows it's short, so does all he can to stifle any unnecessary anguish or pain. The dog makes an effort to keep things light and fluffy, always willing to compromise and try see through others eyes.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:10 am

Owner: LivingLethal
    Name: Lacey
    Personality: At her core, Lacey finds herself driven by the wish to please. She's often described as a gentle-natured, kind-hearted dog who desires nothing more than the love and affection of those closest to her. For Lacey, the best way to get this is by ensuring that all those she calls family are on peaceful terms. Conflict is her greatest enemy in life; at the sign of a disagreement, her attention is laser-focused on diverting the crisis. This often means quelling grudges within herself... at the end of the day, Lacey would rather be in conflict with herself than with her dearest friends.
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me