Eagle #113- Custom by coppercanary

Based on Click to view
Artist coppercanary [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 7 hours
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eagle #113- Custom

Postby coppercanary » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:59 am

Many years ago, legends tell that lost fishermen discovered the island- later dubbed 'Eagle's Head'- to the far east of Russia, after getting lost and adrift for several days. The fishermen stayed there as they prepared to navigate back, but not before first catching sight of a an unfamiliar species of eagle, which seemed oddly docile and tame. At least- compared to the wild birds back at home. The story then goes on to explain how these fishermen later on returned with more people, capturing and taming these birds to be used in falconry.

Now, years later, these birds have changed over time. Their ancestor of those days has gone extinct, and the 'Domestic Eagle' - actually named 'The Island Parrot Eagle' - has fully taken it's place. The birds being selectively bred has revealed many odd, bright patterns and colors in the species, and each one is varied in looks and appearance

This is a wild custom.

This eagle belongs to Canary22!

Username: Canary22
Name: Jinya
Sex: Male
Info Page: Caldarí of the Skies
- - -
Genotype: bba//pp//Wsws//SKsk//ChCh//Irir//CPcp//ntnt//tbtb//soso//MAMA//NBRNBR//Brbr//crcr
Phenotype: Tangerine with cherry, mackerel tabby, socks, mask, tipped wings, white spotting and crest
Mutations: none present
Other: nothing
Relatives: none - please post below if you gather any relatives for your bird, excluding breedings

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups