Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EOTC | #070 - shiny Ponyta !

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:50 am

Image wrote:Ponyta,
The Fire Horse Pokémon

Its hooves are 10 times harder than diamonds. It can trample anything completely flat in little time.

edits: minor flame edits, minor markings, major shiny
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

as some of you may know, EOTC is closing, and i was planning on leaving for personal satisfaction. This adopt was supposed to be 75, but i was told to post it now as a sort of parting gift!
to win this pokemon, it's a simple one... a compliment raffle!
3 compliments = 1 extra ticket. no maximum, minimum of 3 compliments. try to compliment people you don't know! they need to be part of eotc, but the compliments do not have to be eotc related!
it was real fun y'all, thank you for a few months of enjoyment <3!!

ends march 16th at 3pm est

Code: Select all
[b]username[/b]
[b]team link[/b]
[b]pkmn name[/b]
[b]pkmn pronouns[/b]
[b]prompt[/b]

Re: EOTC | #070 - shiny Ponyta !

Postby Knickknacks » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:20 am

YO,,, mark oh man ;;
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:25 am

mark baby mark,,
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:59 am

username
team link
pkmn name
pkmn pronouns
prompt

maaark
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:03 am

Mark!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:45 am

username Deercan
team link team fresh
pkmn name Orchid
pkmn pronouns she/they
prompt
Whim - your art is absolutely adorable!! I love the cute aesthetics your designs have.
Swishy & broken - we've talked a few times before and you're a really kind, friendly person! (And a fellow eevee lover)
Cloudpelt - thanks for being so helpful with answering questions and modding !! we admins/owners aren't always online so it's nice to have that extra help (you're also very friendly too!)
preschool wig snatched/skwig - ily you nerd,, thanks for running eotc, it was fun!! I'm glad I could help run it too for a while. Chefs kiss at your art/designs, very good. <333
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megisawsm417 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:00 pm

username megisawsm417
team link Team Wonder
pkmn name Vale (Latin for goodbye, apparently)
pkmn pronouns he/him
prompt

Skwigler: I hope that you reopen EOTC when you're in a better state mentally. Whatever you end up doing, just know that I, along with our little EOTC community, support you. This was one of my favorite ARPGs of all time. I made so many species I never thought I would have, and because of that, expanded my artistic horizons. And you made it all possible. Thank you. This have been a wonderful few months.

alphatoros: I know we've just started talking to each other, but I hope we can continue despite EOTC's closure. The simple fact that you decided to thank me for a piece of Cherish art snowballed into a conversation where I introduced the Cuboid Child (tm). I appreciate all the input you've had on her character. Thank you.

roadkiil/snails: Thank you for coming back to help in the closure of EOTC. You could have left and never looked back, but you didn't. You are a great artist, and I hope that's what you continue to do. (Also, reminder that the Cherish Zoroark exists. That still needs to be closed.)

Hush: You designed my boy Bub. He is, no doubt, one of the cutest designs I've ever had the pleasure of working with. He's just, aaaaaaaahhhhh. I love him. Thank you for him and the other designs you've contributed to EOTC. You've been a wonderful part of the community.

stormserpent: I like to see you on the Discord because your avatar looks like a really old character I have. I know I haven't talked much, but just know that whatever you end up doing, both I and my character Patchedfoot will be proud.

Takura: I never got a chance to have an Eevee on my team, but just know that I think that you draw them the best out of any artist I've seen. You also designed my anxious boy Elliot. Thank you. (Oh, and also reminder: The Espeon/Umbreon comp still needs to be judged)

8 of Spades: Some of your designs, including my tiny diplomat Daisy, are some of the best I've seen.

BecNessMonster: Thank you for raffling off the Wishiwashi. If you didn't, I would have never gotten the chance to develop Han. I know he hasn't been the center of attention (he's confined to water, and there's not much I can do about that), but I appreciate him nonetheless. I also really like some of your designs, Titania in particular. I'm happy I was able to meet you.

Eeveegoon: Hey. I know we haven't done much besides the Espeon/Umbreon partner comp, but I can tell you're such a nice and outgoing person. I also really liked your Ditto in Canada and your Dreepy. I hope you continue making two things. Art, and people happy. : )

Kiffell: I really admire some of your designs. There's something about that Pidove that just makes me smile.

Skywardthedragon: I recognize your name from Artfight. I was going to attack you with Skyward last year but never got the chance, so I bookmarked them for another year. I still plan on going through with it the next year we're on opposing teams. Anyway, I know you're new to EOTC, but it's just fun to see a name I recognize from somewhere else. You keep doing good now, you hear?

0Zero0: I've always really liked that cat in your signature. I'm assuming it's one of your OCs, but cats with scarves are just the best.

snipsnops: I JUST realized that you and Takura's avatars match. No wonder I always get you two mixed up. Anyway, I don't know you that well, but I always enjoy reading your name. (Oh, and also reminder: The Espeon/Umbreon comp still needs to be judged)

deercan: I thought EOTC was deserted, but you were there, and you approved my last effort to add to my team. Thanks.

sunlitsecrets: Most everyone here does digital art. I like that you do everything traditional. It's a nice change of pace.
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:45 pm

sorry this went on so long! it's been a while.. hope quarantine is treating you guys well!
i rolled deercan - congrats!! enjoy orchid!