Euphorian Thoroughbred #E048 by j. bourne

Based on Click to view
Artist j. bourne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Euphorian Thoroughbred #E048

Postby j. bourne » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:09 am

Welcome to the ERRP February Foal Festival!

A mysterious Stork trailer dropped off a massive crowd of Euphorian
Thoroughbred foals at Sonata Stables... we need you all to help adopt
them and give them good homes! At the February Foal Festival, join
us in an event to raise awareness about these fillies and colts in need!

Username: Bluebird-
Show Name: Bruised Fruit for Sale
Barn Name: Nirvana
Height: 16.3 hh
Eye Color: Brown
Phenotype: Flaxen Strawberry Roan Overo
Genotype: ee/aa/ff/Rnrn/Oo
Mane Type: Braided
Halter: Red with Gold Buckles
Discipline: Cross Country
Breeding Info: Dominant recessive for flaxen [ff] and will always produce flaxen-carrier foals. Can produce flaxen foals when paired with another flaxen or flaxen-carrier [ff or Ff] ERRP.
Cannot be bred to other ERRPs with overo [Oo].
Edit List: Long Tail and Closed Eyes

To win this filly, tell me about her first time meeting her handler or rider.
Minimum 100 words, no maximum.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Competition:[/b]

Ends February 22nd.
Last edited by j. bourne on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
j. bourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #E048

Postby HarperTheKiv » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:15 am

Oml they're so precious xd

Username:Ghouly_
Show Name:Strawberry Shortcake
(the blanket gave me SO much nostalgia for that childhood cartoon, i couldn't resist X3)
Barn Name:Sugar
Height:15.2hh
Halter:soft pink, lighter pink noseband with darker pink heart in center, green hardware
Discipline: Guide/Companion Horse
Competition:
Sugar was born gentle and sweet, she barely stirred or made a sound. Even months after birth she remained sensitive and polite, with a sunny disposition to others. She was naturally small and when it came time to get a handler, she was tested first with a few young riders, mostly just kids, but they frightened her do no luck there. On a struck of luck, she was visited by a blind elderly lady whose son worked at the stable and Sugar took to her almost immediately, she was gentle and barely moved, every inch of movement that she made was slow and deliberate.

She was very empathetic in nature, and she seemed to get attached to the woman, who also seemed to grow immensely more happy at having met her and gave the sweet foal a nose rub and a treat. The elderly lady got to visit her a lot until her unfortunate passing, and it was as if Sugar knew it had happened, she was sad and pacing in her stall, pawing at the door and barely eating. The stable owner and her owner had to device a plan quickly to ensure the young fillys safety, and they organised a trip to an elderly home for her, where she got to go around and meet the patients. Ever since then she perked up and started training to be a guide horse of sorts, and her first true handler came in the form of a skinny and shaky lady, who had only one arm, had trouble seeing and needed a lot of reassurance, and had been put on the riding program to give her confidence as a form of therapy.

Their first meeting went really welk, Sugar already being used to blind people feeling their way around her or being a bit nervous, but she pushed her muzzle into the woman's hand and played with her hair or just rested her head against her while the woman relaxed and stroked her neck and got more comfortable around her as she wasnt very experienced with equines. Their bond only grew from there and Sugar helped the woman massively, she increased her overall happiness and their love for one another knows no bounds, Sugar is always one step ahead and looks after her out on rides after she got more comfortable in the saddle, and she moved closer to the stable so she could visit and ride more often. Sugar loves her job and her rider, and wouldn't change any of it for the world.
Avatar credit goes to St4z on Deviantart. Signature art is by me!
HarperTheKiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dubai. » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:45 am

Username: Dubai
Show Name: Strawberry Margarita
Barn Name: Riot
Height: Estimated 16.3 hh
Halter: Harsh pink w/ mint noseband, silver hardware
Discipline: Show jumping
Competition:

Riot was about four months old. She is owned by the owner of Amber Hollow. Riot is a rather calm filly(1), but she can get excited. When she is told to jump or run, she sure does listen(2). On occasion, not very often, though, Riot will get excited in the paddock(3). This usually happens when it has been rainy and the horses have been stuck inside for the fear of them slipping on the wet grass. Riot does dislike being cooped up. On this day, she would be groomed, bathed, clipped, and turned out again in a blanket all for the first time, and it was expected to go rather smoothly.

She was lead inside by a stable hand and waited for her owner. When she arrived, Riot perked her ears up. All was fine until a curry comb hit her flank. It was so odd and felt so weird, and Riot did not like it. She backed up and reared only slightly. The wind picked up into the barn as stable hands shut the barn doors slightly. Riot began to calm when her owner held her by the halter. She then felt a hard brush going through her rather long coat. After that, a softer one brushed the dust away. Everything was over, or so she thought. A smaller brush pricked at her face and brushed back and forth. She flipped her ears back and squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself until it was done.

The foal sighed, thinking it was done, until water began to splash into a bucket. Riot was led to a wash stall. She was relaxed until cold water hit her back. She flinched with every drop of the cool water until it warmed up. At this point, Riot was enjoying herself slightly, and she did not know, nor did she care, when it would end. Eventually, the water stopped, leaving her cold until sponges began to rub against her coat. Hair came off along with harder pieces of red mud. This all relaxed Riot, and she was falling asleep all though the next time her owner sprayed the bubble off. Riot thought she was ready to go outside, but she sighed as she was brought back to the dry cross ties.

Riot was half asleep when she heard buzzzzzz! The clippers were near her face and she did not like it. She turned her head, although she did allow her owner to clip her ears and muzzle out of love for her. The feeling of a small, vibrating machine going down her back sent tingles down her spine, but she did not want to kick or stand. It continued all over her, even down her legs, until it finished near he tail. The machine clipped around her tail in an even movement, but it did not go very close to her tail. Finally, Riot thought she was done, and this time, she was correct.

Her owner tossed a small pink blanket over her. It had a strawberry on it, which Riot quite liked and she swore to not rub against the fence until it got stuck and ripped. She was lead to the paddock with her pastel pink lead rope and pink and green halter. Riot walked to the gate where her owner opened it, walked in with Riot, closed it, and took off Riot's halter. The owner then opened the gate, walked out of it, shut it with Riot inside, and left Riot to do her thing. Riot was excited to be outside, but calm, still. She walked into a small puddle, laid down, and began to roll for as long as she should. Riot's owner sighed.

(614 words)

(1) Image

(2) Image

(3) Image
Last edited by dubai. on Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:08 pm

Username: Deku_is_best_boi
Show Name: DSR Just a little bit intoxicating
Barn Name: Tequila
Height: (when full grown) 15.3hh
Halter: Pastel pink with a pastel purple fade w/ gold hardware
Discipline: Versatility ranch horse
Competition:

One day in the middle of the night, a mare named Whiskey went into labor. Her rider, a 15 year old girl named Echo Lynn Foster, rushed over to the barn and stayed by her side through the whole birth. A Beautiful flaxen strawberry roan overo filly was born. Echo smiled to herself as the little filly lay on the floor as her mother licked her clean. Echo was told that she could stay to watch the foal stand for the first time, but then she would have to wait a few weeks, about a month, to really get to meet the foal. The barn owner, who was also the owner of the stallion that Whiskey was bred with, wanted to be sure Whiskey would accept her foal before any real human interaction, as this was her first foal.

Echo agreed with the barn owner, just to be safe. She stroked Whiskey’s forehead, telling her sweet little things such as: “your such a good girl,” “That’s my pretty girl,” and more. As she looked back at the filly, she smiled with excitement as she saw the little filly trying her hardest to get up. After a couple of hours, the filly was standing by then and feeding off her mother. Echo went home and got a few more hours of sleep before she had to get up and go to school.
All Echo talked about was this new filly to her friends and teachers, showing them pictures that the barn owner had sent to her. Everyone was squealing with excitement and aweing at the cuteness.

About a month has passed and the owner says Echo can come visit. After school, she went to the barn as quickly as possible. Whiskey was out grazing with another mare and her foal. Echo frowned as she couldn’t see the little filly, but immediately smiled when the filly ran out bucking and playing, enticing the other foal to join her. The Barn owner, Mrs. Pam, gave her the O.K. to go out the field. Echo ran to the fence and climbed inside the pasture, calling out to Whiskey. The mare nickered and whinnied out in joy seeing her rider and ran over immediately. Echo rubbed Whiskey’s neck and gave her a pat, smiling and laughing at the mare. The filly grew curious and pranced over to her mother.

Echo peaked around the corner seeing the filly, smiling a big smile. She asked Whiskey to lay down to make it a bit easier for the filly to get to her and she crouched down. The filly reached her little head out and sniffed Echo’s hand curiously. She began to lick it and Echo laughed. The filly moved closer and echo stood up slowly. She rubbed her little booty and the filly lifted her lip to show that she loved it. They began to play around and grew close to each other within that moment.

After Echo’s playdate with the filly, it was time to determine her name and fill out her papers.

Mrs. Pam: “So, now its time to name her. What will it be?” *she smiled as she handed over the papers*

Echo: “Hmmm, I think I’m going to name her Tequila. Her registered name will be DSR Just a little bit intoxicating. It will be a family line! Scotch (FCS Scotch on the rocks, Stallion), Whiskey (DSR Two more rounds, Mare), and Tequila (DSR Just a little bit intoxicating, Filly)” *She said with great excitement, as this was her first home bred baby (her and Mrs. Pam are very close) and this was her dream to have a theme for the names*
Mrs. Pam: “Ahh, very smart! I like it!” *She smirked as she helped fill out the rest of the registration*

From that day forward, Echo has been going to the barn after school everyday. Some days her and Tequila with lay together and take a nap. Some days, her and Tequila will play games like hide and seek or tag. And other days, Tequila will follow and mess with Echo as she does her chores. With each day, Echo and Tequila’s bond grows stronger. Echo is very happy with this little filly and is so proud of Whiskey for being such a good mama to Tequila. Echo hopes to do ranch work with her and win World Champion Versatility Ranch horse, just like Whiskey and Tequila’s father have. Echo can tell that her and Tequila have a very bright future ahead of them, and she wishes to accomplish great things together. [Word count~ 760]
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:11 am

Username: Bluebird-
Halter: Red w/ gold hardware
Competition:

Nirvana had always been a bit skittish, she was a bit neglected during her first few months as a foal and was never properly introduced to human contact. So when Fyr approached her with a handful of sugar cubes, she was rather reluctant to take them. Though, when he crouched down and bowed his head to avert his gaze, palm of sugar cubes still outstretched, she felt a little more confident in taking them. The filly inched towards him, neck stretched as far as she could extend it, leaning her weight on her front hooves. Her soft lips picked at the cubes, drawing them into her mouth where they melted, reminding her of the cubes that used to fall from her previous handler's hand as he'd toss them at the older horses after a good night.

Nirvana was born to a mare and a stallion that were circus performers, along with 6 other horses who would parade around a large ring in funny costumes with feathers and bells. They would weave through flaming obstacles and hurdle over mud pits, all while a ring leader cracked his whip at their hindquarters from the center of the ring. She foals were of no use to the ringmaster and his crew and cost extra money that the circus didn't have, so they'd be shipped away for low prices or auctioned at fairs. Nirvana doesn't remember too much of her parents, though she could never get their whinnies of desperation from her head as she was tugged away from them and loaded into a trailer.

This new handler..Fyr they called him, smelled of sweet hay and dressed in looser clothing than the tight red suits of the circus people. He was quiet and gentle and slow, and the friendly neighing of horses in the nearby barn reminded her of the company of horses she was born around. Her cautious demeanor began to soften as she eyed the large pastures and mountains off in the distance, soaring above the horizon. Birds sang overhead and she realized this place was much different, and so were the people. A few nervous steps brought her closer to Fyr and she pushed her muzzle into his hair, nipping playfully at the brown strands that tickled her nose. Fyr lifted his head, a smile on his face as he patted Nirvana's neck and gave it a rub. This was the best place for her to be, and they both knew it. (411)
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby j. bourne » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:02 am

Bluebird- wrote:Username: Bluebird-
    Halter: Red w/ gold hardware
    Competition:

Nirvana had always been a bit skittish, she was a bit neglected during her first few months as a foal and was never properly introduced to human contact. So when Fyr approached her with a handful of sugar cubes, she was rather reluctant to take them. Though, when he crouched down and bowed his head to avert his gaze, palm of sugar cubes still outstretched, she felt a little more confident in taking them. The filly inched towards him, neck stretched as far as she could extend it, leaning her weight on her front hooves. Her soft lips picked at the cubes, drawing them into her mouth where they melted, reminding her of the cubes that used to fall from her previous handler's hand as he'd toss them at the older horses after a good night.

Nirvana was born to a mare and a stallion that were circus performers, along with 6 other horses who would parade around a large ring in funny costumes with feathers and bells. They would weave through flaming obstacles and hurdle over mud pits, all while a ring leader cracked his whip at their hindquarters from the center of the ring. She foals were of no use to the ringmaster and his crew and cost extra money that the circus didn't have, so they'd be shipped away for low prices or auctioned at fairs. Nirvana doesn't remember too much of her parents, though she could never get their whinnies of desperation from her head as she was tugged away from them and loaded into a trailer.

This new handler..Fyr they called him, smelled of sweet hay and dressed in looser clothing than the tight red suits of the circus people. He was quiet and gentle and slow, and the friendly neighing of horses in the nearby barn reminded her of the company of horses she was born around. Her cautious demeanor began to soften as she eyed the large pastures and mountains off in the distance, soaring above the horizon. Birds sang overhead and she realized this place was much different, and so were the people. A few nervous steps brought her closer to Fyr and she pushed her muzzle into his hair, nipping playfully at the brown strands that tickled her nose. Fyr lifted his head, a smile on his face as he patted Nirvana's neck and gave it a rub. This was the best place for her to be, and they both knew it. (411)

Congrats! I would also like to offer something to Dubai for having the second-best form! You will be receiving one very common item of your choice for free from the event shop once it opens! Congrats to you as well. <3
j. bourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:13 am

Thank you!!! AHHHHH ;O; <3333
──-───────────