Euphorian Thoroughbred #E045 by acadicus

Based on Click to view
Artist acadicus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Euphorian Thoroughbred #E045

Postby acadicus » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:02 am

Welcome to the ERRP February Foal Festival!

A mysterious Stork trailer dropped off a massive crowd of Euphorian
Thoroughbred foals at Sonata Stables... we need you all to help adopt
them and give them good homes! At the February Foal Festival, join
us in an event to raise awareness about these fillies and colts in need!

Owner: Dubai
Show Name: Melancholy
Barn Name: Melon / Meli
Height: (Estimated) 16.3hh
Eye Color: Maple syrup
Phenotype: Sooty Buckskin Blanket Appaloosa
Genotype: EE/AA/Crcr/Stysty/Lplp
Mane Type: Trimmed
Discipline: Show jumping
Halter: Pink w/ green-tinted hardware
Breeding Info:
-Will always produce bay-based foals
Edit List: Perked ears, wide eyes, long tail
Last edited by acadicus on Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #E046

Postby HarperTheKiv » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:04 am

Username:Ghouly_
Show Name:Hey there delilah
Barn Name:Deli, gets called twinkletoes for fun
Height:17.1hh
Halter:pastel pink/blue fade, white n pink striped noseband, black hardware
Discipline: Riding School Horse (Training horse)
Competition: this adorable little filly will sometimes dance around on her tiptoes and bounce around in circles if she feels something is tense. it's just her way of expelling any pent up energy and it is also quite a cute display which distracts others from what's going on. she will usually accompany her dancing with adorable whinnys and squeeks as if she was singing to them, and makes sure to dance around each and every horse or person that's near her to cheer them up, and rub her muzzle against them as she passes by to the next person in need. U can't help but be happy when she's around, and she easily calms any situation with her sweetness and need to make others happy.
She always has a sunny disposition and will know when someone needs cheering up, she will give them attention and affection or lay her head against them asking for pets to give then comfort, or will fetch her little stuffed Teddy bear from her stall which she takes everywhere with her, although it's quite banged up and torn from months of foal play, but she will hand over her best friend to the person. It's her way of showing them how much she trusts them and to make them feel special, and let's them cuddle her favourite toy.
Last edited by HarperTheKiv on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar credit goes to St4z on Deviantart. Signature art is by me!
HarperTheKiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dubai. » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:16 am

Username: Dubai
Height: Estimated 16.3 hh
Halter: Soft pink with green tinted hardware
Competition:

Melancholy is not named that for no reason. Her name means sad. She herself is not sad, but when she finds that someone else is, whether they are a person, horse, or anything else, she does her best to cheer them up. When Melon was three months old, a filly her age was shipped in. The filly was named Macy, she was a medium chestnut color. Her mother was far away from Amber Hollow, owned by a wealthy racetrack owner who bred foals to sell them. Macy happened to had been weaned way too early and she was stressed, mad, and confused. This, however, would not stop Melon from helping Macy with all she had.

Melon noticed that Macy was sitting alone in the back corner of the paddock. She was weak and small, and yet she already carried a lot on her shoulders. Melancholy proceeded with going up to her and standing up to play(1). Macy ignored this, turning around and swishing her small tail. Melon would not let this stop her from playing with the filly. She nipped at Macy's ear(2). Macy ignored it again, becoming slightly agitated. Melon began to whinny in Macy's face(3) until Macy began to stand up herself, hoping this would stop Melon. She and Macy began to play with each other, running back and forth, jumping towards each other(4). Melon noticed Macy seemed to be enjoying herself. She smiled, continuing running.

And that was one of Melon's biggest successes in making friends. This helped Macy become more open in her training and she seemed to be less upset. Melon is well known around the barn for snuggling with riders and playing with the lonely foals. Melon does not only affect her own future, but also the other foal's futures by helping them grow.

(1) Image

(2) Image

(3) Image

(4) Image
Last edited by dubai. on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:32 am

Username: Deku_is_best_boi
Show Name: DSR Mad about Bagels
Barn Name: Bagel
Height: (when full grown) 16.3hh
Halter: same as blanket
Discipline: cutting
Competition:

Bagel here, likes to try to cheer others up in a bad situation. First, she will go get a small little flower, hoping to make them smile. If that doesn't work she will try to entice them to play with her. Then, if that doesn't work, then she will go run around and buck and play in the pasture. She tries her hardest to try and cheer them up. She will nicker and whinnie and play till they cheer up. She has amazing drive and won't give up till they feel better. And if those things don't work, she will just cuddle with the other, and tell them that they are amazing and fun and that they shouldn't be sad.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:07 am

Username:BrightDays
Show Name:Sandy Little Fawn
Barn Name:Fawn
Height:16.3 at growth
Halter:Light purple with gold hardware
Discipline:Dressage
Competition: Sandy Little Fawn is special little filly as when she senses tension, not matter where she is, she’ll break out of where she’s at and run around the group. If she can’t get out, she calls out, until somebody lets her out and will just cause mischief everywhere, causing everyone around her to laugh and chase after her again. Sometimes she’ll even nip at the other horses around the area, trying to get them to chase her also, causing more owners to chase after their horses, breaking up the tension. This way, she can cause mischief and have everyone laugh and chase here around the area. After a while, the group forgets what they where fighting or mad about and just have fun. Fawn makes her owner laugh at this antic, as they get their exercise and forget what they where angry about, causing less tension in the barn. This causes the moral to be raised within the group and stress is lessened. She may be a mischief maker, but it’s for the right reasons.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:22 am

Username: Lavellan
    Show Name: From Eden
    Barn Name: Eve
    Height: 17.2hh
    Halter: Something based off the blanket? c:
    Discipline: Therapy Horse
    Competition:
      Quiet and observant, Eve has a great knack for figuring out when someone is upset or feeling down, and has an innate ability to figure out what kind of cheering up that particular someone needs. She’s silent, listening when she needs to be, when the human in question needs to just vent out frustrations.
      One of her favourite stories is when she coated herself in mud out in the pasture, creating a moment’s annoyance for someone who was already having a bad day, but also creating the satisfaction of having a squeaky-clean filly mere hours later.
      But one of her absolute favourite tricks for lifting the mood, something that she’s been doing since she was able to recognize emotion, is the move known around the barn as the ‘Here Ya Go!’. Eve will grab whatever is closest and present it to the person she thinks is in need of it. Items have included a wildflower in the pasture, a white dove feather, a comb that she found in her stall, someone else’s sandwich. Whatever is within reach and holdable, she’ll give it to the person she thinks is in need!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:35 pm

Dubai wrote:Username: Dubai
Height: Estimated 16.3 hh
Halter: Soft pink with green tinted hardware
Competition:

Melancholy is not named that for no reason. Her name means sad. She herself is not sad, but when she finds that someone else is, whether they are a person, horse, or anything else, she does her best to cheer them up. When Melon was three months old, a filly her age was shipped in. The filly was named Macy, she was a medium chestnut color. Her mother was far away from Amber Hollow, owned by a wealthy racetrack owner who bred foals to sell them. Macy happened to had been weaned way too early and she was stressed, mad, and confused. This, however, would not stop Melon from helping Macy with all she had.

Melon noticed that Macy was sitting alone in the back corner of the paddock. She was weak and small, and yet she already carried a lot on her shoulders. Melancholy proceeded with going up to her and standing up to play(1). Macy ignored this, turning around and swishing her small tail. Melon would not let this stop her from playing with the filly. She nipped at Macy's ear(2). Macy ignored it again, becoming slightly agitated. Melon began to whinny in Macy's face(3) until Macy began to stand up herself, hoping this would stop Melon. She and Macy began to play with each other, running back and forth, jumping towards each other(4). Melon noticed Macy seemed to be enjoying herself. She smiled, continuing running.

And that was one of Melon's biggest successes in making friends. This helped Macy become more open in her training and she seemed to be less upset. Melon is well known around the barn for snuggling with riders and playing with the lonely foals. Melon does not only affect her own future, but also the other foal's futures by helping them grow.

-snip-

Congrats! <3 This foal is set to grow March 3.
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #E045

Postby dubai. » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:18 am

O M L I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK

╔═════════════════════╗