Euphorian Thoroughbred #E043 by tenturo

Based on Click to view
Artist tenturo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Euphorian Thoroughbred #E043

Postby tenturo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:51 pm

Welcome to the ERRP February Foal Festival!

A mysterious Stork trailer dropped off a massive crowd of Euphorian
Thoroughbred foals at Sonata Stables... we need you all to help adopt
them and give them good homes! At the February Foal Festival, join
us in an event to raise awareness about these fillies and colts in need!

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Eye Color: Tundra Green
Phenotype: Smoky Black Pangare Leopard Appaloosa
Genotype: EE/aa/Lplp + pangare
Mane Type: Long
Discipline:
Halter:
Breeding Info: n/a
Edit List:
-wide eyes
-perked ears

This little filly adores her treats, just as much as the next foal. For this comp, I want you to write about her absolute favorite treat, and how she discovered her love for it. No word max, minimum of 100 words.

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Competition:[/b]

Ends February 20th at 11:59 PM CST.

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #E043

Postby dubai. » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:54 pm

Username;; Dubai
Show Name: Strawberry Lipstick State of Mind
Barn Name: Tango
Height: Estimated to be 16.1 hh
Halter: Pastel pink w/ black polka dots, gold hardware
Discipline: Hunter Jumper
Competition:

Tango's food choices are rather odd. Her mother loved peaches, and her father could not turn down bananas. Tango prefers peaches or tangerines over other treats. She loves those two, but she can not stand sugar cubes. Tango does not like the way they dissolve on her tongue and then her mouth gets sticky, she just did not like one bit of them. She will do about anything for peaches or tangerines. Once, Tango was caught climbing a fence for some of one of the rider's leftover peaches. All of the riders laughed and recorded her as she attempted to reach the peaches.

Another time, she was taken to trot with her mother for some pictures in an arena. She was standing in the middle with her mother, ears perked as she walked around with her head held high. Tango flared her nostrils, smelling the air. She then smelled something familiar. Tangerines, but where? A rider who was leaning on the fencing was eating a tangerine. Tango trotted to the fence(1), lips already lifting for the slices of tangerines. She reached up as the rider laughed, giving her a slice.

Once again, on a different day, Tango had been bribed. It was about time Tango was to be weaned, and she did not seem to want to leave her mother. Her owner walked to her in the paddock, but she would not go. Tango knew what was happening. Her mother was caught and led to a stall. She whinnied to Tango, walking unwillingly. Tango nickered, but still did not leave. Her owner pulled a fresh peach from her coat pocket. Tango perked her ears up, slowly walking towards her(2).Her owner slipped a pink halter onto her anxious face. Tango reached for the treats as her owner held out her hand.

After this, Tango was taken to her own stall for big fillies. Tango since then has had the most lovable personality. She is a favorite around the barn and she has amazing potential. Like her mother and father, Tango is destined to be a hunter horse. She has already shown great improvement, and all of Amber Hollow knows that she will be amazing.

(260 words)

(1) Image

(2) Image
Last edited by dubai. on Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Username;; Ringo.
      Show Name: Flamin' Hot Cheeto
      Barn Name: Hot Cheeto
      Height: 16hh
      Halter: xXx
      Discipline:
      Competition:
        Let me tell you something when I say this little girl is weird, I mean she is weird.
        She has a soft spot for flaming hot cheetos. Do we know why? Nope, and I'm sure we will never figure it out.
        This spotty girl has an odd love for Flaming Hot Cheetos.
        She will do anything just to get a taste of her most favourite snack.

It all started when she was digging around in one of the stable hands bags.
        She is a very curious horse, so she is constantly in someone's bag or purse.
        They just happened to have an unopened bag of hot cheetos.
        If you don't know about Cheeto she loves to open unopened bags. It's her most favourite thing in the world.

Well, she took that bag and darted to the other side of a pasture. She was smart and quick. She knew we would find out and then would be too tired by the time we got to her. Using a stick, her hoof, and her mouth she managed to get the bag open.
        She had consumed the entire bag! The only thing she left behind was the red powder covering her face. Cheeto also threw the bag away. Which is a thing I never knew a horse could do.

Ever since that one time she was hooked. She will tear everyone's bags apart if you don't hide them just to find the yellow, orange and red bag. Good thing is, we know how to bride her when we want her to do something.

[260 words]
Last edited by Ringo. on Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarperTheKiv » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:22 pm

Username;;Ghouly_
Show Name:Fires of the heart
Barn Name:Lilah
Height:15.3hh
Halter:Like this but white instead of black n grey hardware xxx if its too complicated then just a pastel pink Halter will do!
Discipline:Cross Country
Competition:
she loves many treats, she definetly has a sugar tooth X3 sugar cubes are among her favourite along with cinnamon coated apple slices, but her favourite treat by far would have to be (Australian) Vegemite Shapes
Her obsession with these came after she sneakily stole a packet out of the back pocket of a clumsy New rider,who had had their back to the paddock fence and allowed her to sneak up and spy the half open packet. She grabbed them and ran off across the field with them, to the dismay of the rider, and eventually dropped the packet and had a good sniff through it before munching on some of the biscuits thta had not fallen out.
Every now and again when that rider is visiting they will share their snack with her since she goes absolutely crazy when they are around, and will whine and tantrum until she gets them if she sees they have some.
She can usually smell the rider and knows when they're around, and always gets excited when she notices. Her owner eventually became friends with the rider after discovering her quirk and even tried her on some proper marmite to see how she would do, and she seemed to love the stuff, almost eating half a jar until the rider put it away, but she still favoured the slight addition of cheese that comes with the delicious salty taste of shapes. Her rider makes sure to order them in since they are an Australian snack and usually has a surplus on hand and takes a packet with her when out riding or at shows to reward the plucky little filly. They are and always will be her favourite and most desired snack.
Avatar credit goes to St4z on Deviantart. Signature art is by me!
HarperTheKiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RhysiesPiecies » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Username;; RhysiesPiecies
Show Name: Bitterseet Symphony
Barn Name: Ciara
Height: 17 hh
Halter: Light green with a yellow noseband, please~
Discipline: Rodeo
Competition: Ciara was... a very strange filly, to say the least. The other foals were more than happy to tuck into their hay, and they happily ate any treat offered up by the doting barn hands. Ciara was picky. The only treat she accepted from any barn hand was, strangely, Sour Grass.
She'd tried everything; Sugar cubes were too sweet, cookies were too dry, and she couldn't stand peppermints. And when it came to more natural treats, she found that all the greens of the pasture just blended into one plain flavor. Until, one day in the pasture, she'd discovered a new little plant. It spread out low to the ground, dotted with little yellow flowers here and there. And the taste of it was... New. Bitter and sour and fun compared to all the things she'd tried so far.
She absolutely devastated any patches of it she found through the pasture, and happily ate handfuls of it that the barn hands picked for her. The other foals turned their noses at the offending plant, just leaving it all for little Ciara to enjoy. So, while the others were happily taking sugar cubes and cookies, Ciara was a rarity- A child that happily ate her greens, and preferred them over junk food.
"𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕔𝕥"
RhysiesPiecies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pipsnseeds » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:49 am

Username;; d a w n s c a p e
Show Name: A New Kind of Popular
Barn Name: Cirrus
Height: 14 hh
Halter: Black, silver hardware
Discipline: Circus horse
Competition:

To parade past those people, have their upturned faces turn towards her. To place one shining hoof before the other, and hear the people whisper in awe. She was beautiful A whispered gasp, and she rears upward, her fairy-human climbing up her neck for the finale. Dancing on the sawdust that makes up her life, Cirrus knows she is exactly were Destiny's great powers wanted her to be. A final flick of her shapely fetlocks, shining silver under the spotlights, and she's done.
Her part in the great Destiny's chessboard was perfect, and how purely the spotted filly loved her role in existence
Last edited by pipsnseeds on Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hello!
artist | capricorn | student
constantly busy - apologies if I have
fallen behind on something
call me l'eau or pip
©

on a little hiatus as I get school together <3 wishing everyone well c:
pipsnseeds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:58 am

Username;; Bluebird-
Show Name: Gathering Storm
Barn Name: Sigrid
Height: 15.3hh
Halter: Steely grey w/ silver hardware
Discipline: Cross Country
Competition: WIP
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:45 am

Username;; Deku_is_best_boi
Show Name: DSR Girl with a Goose
Barn Name: Goose
Height: (when full grown) 16.2hh
Halter: same as blanket
Discipline: breakaway roping
Competition:

Goose absolutely LOVES homemade treats. Mainly ones that include carrots, apples, and peppermint. A weird combination but the three combined together create a great crunchiness and a very interesting flavor. Her favorite treat is called "Goose chase", the humans called it that because whenever they brought it, she would immediately run up to them, and even "chase" them around. It contains: Carrots, Apples, Peppermint, oats and barley, molasses, peanut butter, a little cinnamon, thyme, and of course the ingredients needed to hold it all together. And occasionally, they will add bananas to the mix!

One day, the little filly known as goose, was playing around in her field. The humans came out and brought her mother in, she followed closely behind. As they were grooming her mother, readying her to be ridden, goose was being curious and sniffed around. One of the riders had made homemade horse treats to see if the horses would like them. Her being the curious little baby that she was, sniffed the treat. Her little lips felt the treat and took it in. She immediately fell in love with it. She lifted up her little lip, to show that she enjoyed it. She kept asking for more, and they gave some more to her.

The rider moved on to the next horse, and she followed. She began messing with the riders pockets as if to look for more treats. The rider smiled and wanted to try something. They dashed to the end of the barn isle with goose running behind. Goose nickered with excitement as she received another treat. From that day forward, she has received these treats as a reward and sometimes just for fun. Her owner/rider believes she will excel greatly at liberty because of these treats. They have noticed that she also has incredible drive and takes an interest in cows, mainly playing/chasing the cows. When she is old enough, her owners/riders hope to do some kind of roping event or cutting event. Since her rider mainly does breakaway roping, they plan to try and do that with her. Whenever they go to the barn, they always have these treats on hand because of this little filly. [word count~365]
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:17 am

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:Username;; Deku_is_best_boi
Show Name: DSR Girl with a Goose
Barn Name: Goose
Height: (when full grown) 16.2hh
Halter: same as blanket
Discipline: breakaway roping
Competition:

Goose absolutely LOVES homemade treats. Mainly ones that include carrots, apples, and peppermint. A weird combination but the three combined together create a great crunchiness and a very interesting flavor. Her favorite treat is called "Goose chase", the humans called it that because whenever they brought it, she would immediately run up to them, and even "chase" them around. It contains: Carrots, Apples, Peppermint, oats and barley, molasses, peanut butter, a little cinnamon, thyme, and of course the ingredients needed to hold it all together. And occasionally, they will add bananas to the mix!

One day, the little filly known as goose, was playing around in her field. The humans came out and brought her mother in, she followed closely behind. As they were grooming her mother, readying her to be ridden, goose was being curious and sniffed around. One of the riders had made homemade horse treats to see if the horses would like them. Her being the curious little baby that she was, sniffed the treat. Her little lips felt the treat and took it in. She immediately fell in love with it. She lifted up her little lip, to show that she enjoyed it. She kept asking for more, and they gave some more to her.

The rider moved on to the next horse, and she followed. She began messing with the riders pockets as if to look for more treats. The rider smiled and wanted to try something. They dashed to the end of the barn isle with goose running behind. Goose nickered with excitement as she received another treat. From that day forward, she has received these treats as a reward and sometimes just for fun. Her owner/rider believes she will excel greatly at liberty because of these treats. They have noticed that she also has incredible drive and takes an interest in cows, mainly playing/chasing the cows. When she is old enough, her owners/riders hope to do some kind of roping event or cutting event. Since her rider mainly does breakaway roping, they plan to try and do that with her. Whenever they go to the barn, they always have these treats on hand because of this little filly. [word count~365]

i really love the unique-ness of them being homemade treats! reminds me of the horses i used to own, they preferred homemade over storebought or just about anything else, and i loved that the name tied into the kid as well!

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Ahh Thank you sm!! <3
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓