Grifflets adopt #8 [closed] by That's Offensive

Based on Click to view
Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Grifflets adopt #8 [closed]

Postby That's Offensive » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:32 am

I accidentally deleted the references group...

won by Wolfumus

mix: Rusty-spotted cat x lovebird
rarity: rare
flight: able to glide short distances
size ≈ Rusty-spotted cat
features: Bird tail (common), bigger beak (uncommon), rare species use (rare), four legs cat (rare).
Last edited by That's Offensive on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Grifflets adopt #8

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:38 am

name: Dekota (nickname ; Koda )
personality: Jumpy, quiet, quite lazy, fast ..
what is in that envelope? is it for someone? Yes, in fact its for someone... who he does not know. Dekota is a messengar, or rather, a mailman. He delivers all the letters and notes for everyone.
extras: [optional]
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfumus » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 am

name: Skeet
personality: A rather energetic little guy, Skeet is almost always getting into trouble, never intentionally, just out of pure curiosity. He loves to “sing”, or chirrup, as we may recognize it, and is almost never in a down mood. While he is still fairly young, outgrowing his child-like nature is very unlikely.
what is in that envelope? Inside the envelope is a crumpled letter (the attempt at a neat folding job was there, but there’s only so much you can do with a beak and no opposable thumbs). Blue ink is splattered and speared along crisp lines trying to form letters. It reads, “Wil u b my valntine?” And is signed by a prideful Skeet with a heart following his name. All of the e’s are written backwards. Besides the letter, the envelope also contains a small catnip filled mouse toy that one would associate with the typical house cat. It’s body is a brown leopard print and it has green and red feathers attached to form a tail. It seems Skeet is delivering the letter to the Dutch Angel Dragon down the street. Perhaps this may be young love.
Last edited by Wolfumus on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:04 am

boop~

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:05 am

name: Polka
personality: Inquisitive, naive, playful, high energy
what is in that envelope? is it for someone?: It’s for her friend, Ink! It’s an invitation to a surprise party she’s throwing for another of their friends.
extras:
Favorite color: pink, she says it’s the color of happiness.
Favorite food: mango, she loves how juicy and tangy it is.
Hobbies: throwing parties, learning about the world, attempting to ice skate (and faceplanting)
Relationship with Ink: friends, 65+

Atm I can’t focus enough to really write, if this is still open by the time I am I’ll add and expand on a lot.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Grifflets adopt #8 [closed/judging]

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:45 am

What a gorgeous little grifflet! Good luck, everyone who entered!
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Wolfumus wrote:name: Skeet
personality: A rather energetic little guy, Skeet is almost always getting into trouble, never intentionally, just out of pure curiosity. He loves to “sing”, or chirrup, as we may recognize it, and is almost never in a down mood. While he is still fairly young, outgrowing his child-like nature is very unlikely.
what is in that envelope? Inside the envelope is a crumpled letter (the attempt at a neat folding job was there, but there’s only so much you can do with a beak and no opposable thumbs). Blue ink is splattered and speared along crisp lines trying to form letters. It reads, “Wil u b my valntine?” And is signed by a prideful Skeet with a heart following his name. All of the e’s are written backwards. Besides the letter, the envelope also contains a small catnip filled mouse toy that one would associate with the typical house cat. It’s body is a brown leopard print and it has green and red feathers attached to form a tail. It seems Skeet is delivering the letter to the Dutch Angel Dragon down the street. Perhaps this may be young love.

and here's the winner! sorry for the long wait ^^"

Hiya! ^^
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Grifflets adopt #8 [closed]

Postby Wolfumus » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:31 pm

Ahhhhh thank you so much! I love him! He's such a beautiful boi!
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me