Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nanab Sanctuary [039] Scolidoom

Postby d o e » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:05 am

Scolidoom - the megapede dark Pokemon
〖 Scolipede & Houndoom 〗
Bug/Dark

Highly aggressive, it uses the claws near its neck to dig into its opponents and poison them,
They choose their leader by fighting amongst themselves.

This Scolidoom seems to be a solitary Pokemon.
To catch them, tell me why they're no longer in a pack!
This will end January 10th!

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Username: HowlingHooves
    Name: Zirelle
    Prompt:
    Zirelle was the former queen of her pack, mostly smaller Scolidour or older Scolidoom with no inclination of challenging the reining head. She was content in her position, even hatched a few eggs in her years, but with time comes age. It's inevitable, and in the wild world it's a way of life that many face as they grow old and their bodies tire. Such is the case with Zirelle, one of her own children overthrowing her and driving her off. The fight was witnessed by quite a few forest travelers, mostly merchants and a Ranger or two, but they were much too quick to move for any interference done by passersby. (The Rangers knew better, of course. Let nature take its course.)
    In the end Zirelle lost her footing, so claims a sneaky trainer, and the other Scolidoom thrashed the poor queen.
    She's a hardy one, though, and she knows her forest intimately; smart one, too. She was quick to find a Ranger outpost, knowing they'd be capable of patching up what may well leave her long gone in days following the battle.
    But, old as she is, Zirelle didn't seem quite willing to leave the small, two-cabin outpost. The Ranger's stationed in the area don't mind her company, and she has helped them quite a bit by hauling firewood in during the darker hours. If she's there to stay, nobody's planning on complaining. And if she happens to leave, they'll wish her the best of luck.
Last edited by d o e on Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nanab Sanctuary [039] Scolidoom

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:39 am

eeeee two of my favorite pokemon mixed ♥
    Prompt:
    Zirelle was the former queen of her pack, mostly smaller Scolidour or older Scolidoom with no inclination of challenging the reining head. She was content in her position, even hatched a few eggs in her years, but with time comes age. It's inevitable, and in the wild world it's a way of life that many face as they grow old and their bodies tire. Such is the case with Zirelle, one of her own children overthrowing her and driving her off. The fight was witnessed by quite a few forest travelers, mostly merchants and a Ranger or two, but they were much too quick to move for any interference done by passersby. (The Rangers knew better, of course. Let nature take its course.)
    In the end Zirelle lost her footing, so claims a sneaky trainer, and the other Scolidoom thrashed the poor queen.
    She's a hardy one, though, and she knows her forest intimately; smart one, too. She was quick to find a Ranger outpost, knowing they'd be capable of patching up what may well leave her long gone in days following the battle.
    But, old as she is, Zirelle didn't seem quite willing to leave the small, two-cabin outpost. The Ranger's stationed in the area don't mind her company, and she has helped them quite a bit by hauling firewood in during the darker hours. If she's there to stay, nobody's planning on complaining. And if she happens to leave, they'll wish her the best of luck.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gh0st » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:40 am

Username: Gh0st
Name: Eitrun (Icelandic for Poison)
Prompt: Eitrun left his pack when he was a Venidour (Venipede & Houndour) as everybody there thought he was weird due to him being a fusion and because of his half bug typing, the other Houndour and Houndoom found him to be weak. So he left and every day since he left that pack, he trained every day and grew stronger. Eventually fully evolving into a Scolidoom. One day he plans to return to his pack to battle them all, to prove to them that he isn't weak.
Image Image Image Image

Image\ImageImage ImageImage Image will probably redesign this at some point.
I have a TH but idk if i'll link it-
Gh0st

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:15 am

oh god i love this pokemon, Houndoom is my favourite and you perfectly captured his part in this pokemon fusion :O

Username: Happy59188
Name: Shade
Prompt:
wip - he challenged to be leader but didnt win the battle so he left --
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Username: giraffidae
    Name: Honus
    Prompt:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Pokemon of the Laezier forest went through decades of living on different sides according to fundamental priniciples like diet and apex. Yet, when the threats of civilization brought an enemy to pokemon, as a whole, the strongest grew together and grew even more. The boot prints left in the Earth continued to multiple by each sunrise and the population of nature dwindled by each sunset. As the forest boundaries retreated further back into itself, dozens of strong pokemon and fusions alike, gathered together to strike a commotion towards the humans.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀These aggressive movements happened so many years in the past while Honus was just a young pup, and now he wishes to do positive things but not all that they once did. He wants to find a culture of life that lives with a multitude of species than jump to automatic enemies of physical and genetic difference.

full time college &work⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d o e » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:00 am

This was VERY HARD to judge, everyone made such amazing entries!!
After a lot of thinking, I've decided that the winner is...

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Prompt:

Congratulations! I thought your entry was very interesting and I fell in love with Zirelle immediately.

As much as I would LOVE to award everyone with an RU, I only chose one...

Cloudpelt wrote:Username: Cloudpelt
Name: Venus
Prompt: Venus wasnt always an independant and self-sufficient
Pokemon. He was a respected solider in his pack, and was able to
command other pack members to do what he ordered (except for the Alpha and Beta).
He never abused his power, and solely used it to gain control of his pack when an ambush
or raid happened quickly. His howl was menacing, and could start and stop all fights.
How could such a powerful beast fall through the ranks and eventually become exiled?

An ambitious and lowly enemy, the Omega of the pack, wanted Venus’ spot in the pack-
but not for justice, but for abusing the power. He decided to frame Venus for treason out of
jealousy and spite. The Omega told Venus to meet him outside of the camp, and when Venus did,
he was jumped by the Omega. Of course, Venom, retaliated, and with a swift bite to the leg, the
Omega was laimed. The Omega started howling, attracting the pack, including the Alpha.

Venom fought for his innocence, and while the Alpha agreed with him initially, the Omega
was sly and cunning, a master manipulator. He managed to convince the pack that Venom
was at fault, and the pack as a whole decided to exile Venom. From that day on, he realized
his true nature; a lone wanderer who does not follow in anyone’s footsteps.

I thought your prompt suited Scolidoom perfectly. Please send me a message with what pokemon you would like fused with either Scolipede or Houndoom! <3

Thank you all again for trying out!
d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:31 am

Thank you! <3
    And congrats on the RU, Cloudpelt. c:
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:42 am

awh a bit sad i forgot the end date and didnt finish my entry but congrats howlinghooves and cloudpelt for the ru
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me