Chubin #018 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chubin #018

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:57 pm

Chubin's are small creatures, generally around the size of a housecat, which can be found in almost any part of the world (excluding antarctica and desert's). Their fun and friendly nature has led to many being domesticated and welcomed as pets into family homes, although some Chubin's still roam the wild as feral animals. What makes this species so unique is a shiny, stretchy goo that grows from their bodies that is protected by a clear skin membrane, which is often patterned with different and unique designs. The goo growing around their belly stretches down their front arms so that, when leaping, it gives them the ability to glide for a short distance. This ability has been compared to that of sugar gliders.

[s] goo shape
[uc] tail

what's something they like to try and do without being spotted? open to interpretation
(no word limit, but at least a paragraph response required)

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chubin #018

Postby Cr0wz » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:03 pm

Username: Wanderingcrows
Name: Sonus
Prompt: Sonus is a child at heart and because of that he loves to try to steal sweets. If people around the area leave a window open when baking it's quite likely that he'll wiggle through the gap and try to nom on whatever treat you have out. He's notorious for escaping, he'll do anything for some cookies. Cookie jars need to be put in drawers with child locks on it or he'll find a way to get to those cookies. he tries his best to be sneaky, but he's loud and clumsy.

(Yikes I am not a very good writer. I hope this is ok! also, what a cute baby!)
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:47 am

Username: August_The_Homestuck
Name: Charles
Prompt: stealing gum and chocolate from candy stores haha
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:53 pm

^
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvermahogany » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:54 am

Username: SlipTheLunurox
Name: Otis
Prompt: Otis wants to try singing. He adores music, sometimes trying to make his own even though he doesnt have any instruments. He just makes sounds with whatever he can find, sometimes making a beautiful melody with a fork and a glass, or two rocks and a branch that he rustles. But what he really wants to do it sing, loving hearing others voices to the point where he wants to try it himself. But he's embarrassed. He's never been much of a people person, preferring to be by himself most the time. He's paranoid that somebody will overhear and criticise him, or even laugh at him. Because of this he doesnt sing unless he's absolutely certain nobody is around, though one day, he hopes he'll have the courage to sing to the world.

- DANGEROUS? DANGEROUS FOR WHO!? -

☆ NUMBER 1 BOOTHILL KISSER ‼‼‼‼‼🦅🦅🦅💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
☆ Silv - He/Him - Genderqueer - Gayest AroAce in the land
☆ Adult
☆ Un-quit for art shops, pls shoot me a dm if you do human art!!
silvermahogany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:32 am

Username: Happy59188

Name: Clyde

Prompt:
Clyde’s dream has always been flying. He pretends he grows wings and flies to the stars. Of course, everyone calls him weird when he does this so he doesn’t do it anymore... until now. He learned not to care what others think, or at least he thought he learned it, he really just does it in secret. If you catch him at the right time, you’ll see him jumping off the big hill at the park; you’ll just hear an ‘oof’ as his body hits the ground, but he’ll just shake it off and try again. Clyde only tries at night, when the stars glow so bright it's incredible, he believes that the stars will glow so bright it will lift him to the stars. He hasn’t done it... Yet! (130 words)

Last edited by jointedwishes on Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicDoge » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Username: CosmicDoge
Name: Froggy
Prompt: He likes to sneak up on his friends... then attack!! They find it so annoying because they always have to watch their backs. He will just randomly see a friend anywhere, crouch down, and quickly go spy mode over to where they are. Once behind them, he slowly reaches up one of his paws and curves it around their head in a swift movement, booping them on the nose. Only one of his friends has ever caught him in the act, although they were just scratching their nose when they deflected the boop. He paused in alarm, shocked that someone was able to defect his sneaky actions. Although, the time it takes for the boop to occur is quite a few minutes, which is why it's so surprising that he's able to make it to most of his friends without being spotted. The reason for that is his quiet approach, blending colors, and his agility. If he sees even a slight movement from his target, he will quickly move behind or slide underneath an object and stay their completely still for enough time for the friend to shrug off the slight movement. Then he will resume with his evil plan. >:3
CosmicDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 am

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Name: Shamrock
    Prompt:

He never agreed with his roommate which color the exterior of their house should be. He thought it should be neon green. His roommate thought it should be mint green. And he wasn’t on the winning end of that disagreement. So, ever since, he’s tried to go outside and repaint it to stand out more among the sea of pastels.

But here’s the thing. Each and every time, he’s caught before he can even go into the garage to grab the hidden can. Excuses abound. Midnight snack, urgent need to pee, forgot to shut off phone ringer ; you know, the usual. Never gotten past eagle ears though. Maybe one day he will get out there.

“Hey Rocky, what are you doing downstairs?”

“Nothing!”

Not today either though.
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me