Artist snipsnops [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Guild Recruit 084

Postby snipsnops » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:45 am

CATACOMBS wrote:
[ main thread ]
The catacombs are a vast underground network of tunnels, only accessible by a few select spots on the surface.
Ancient cats carved and explored these tunnels through centuries of hard work. At the heart of the catacombs
is a nook bustling with life: Catalena. Here cats live harmoniously in groups called guilds, in which every memb-
er has it's own special role. There are merchants, barbarians, witches, foragers, every type of citizen you could
imagine. Everyone contributes to Catalena in their own way and keeps it safe for the cats that live there.

x
INFO wrote:
name:
guild:
---
Level: 0
EXP: 0
____________________________________________________________________________________________

you must have already registered your guild and have a founder to enter!
edits: head fluff, custom tail, accessories

a simple adopt to end november with :>
i hope everyone who celebrates it had a great thanksgiving! <3
to recruit this cat, simply tell me what they're thankful for! (250 words max)
you may add one extra; feel free to pretty up!

this'll end december 5th, 11:59 pm est!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
guild: [url=][/url]
prompt: (250 words max)

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guild Recruit 084

Postby Zephara » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:58 am

Mark :0
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:54 pm

Mark
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:32 pm

username: Placebo
name: Babylon (Babs)
role: Mage
guild: The Ryft
prompt: (246)

Babs has always seen her eyes as her greatest asset. In cave systems where creatures have adapted to hiding their scent among the earthy rocks and blending in with near-silent movements, sometimes that extra look in the dark is all that keeps her from a torn hide. And though she hates reading with a unique passion that all cats who can't stay still have, she still needs her eyes to be able to read and navigate her most familiar paths. In this way, Babs is immensely thankful for her glasses. This isn't even because her glasses were the only expensive possession she's had on her at one point.

Her current profession as a mage means she's not able to keep them on all the time, but they're a boon on late nights of studying and longer, less fighting-intensive trips. Her vision's not the best as it is, but when it goes extra-fuzzy from a particularly rough day of practicing her magic, or when she barely knows where she might be in the vast catacombs, she finds herself on the fritz until she can get her world back into focus.

The lenses spark tender memories for her as well. Her father's coke-bottle glasses shaped her earliest, warmest memories, and she thinks fondly of the tom whenever she wears her own glasses. In a world of dark shadows and deep tones, just the little view of clarity her glasses grant her direction when she would otherwise feel lost.

Switcheroo wrote:
"Wait, wait, Pyrite, you wear glasses?" Babs flared her nose close to the older tom's face.

Antioch snorted but otherwise didn't react to the close proximity as he continued to scan through the text. "I can't believe you're acting like this is news. You snoop around in my room enough to know every nook and cranny at this point."

Babs felt her skin heat under her pelt, but wasn't about to rise to his slight dig. Not completely at least. "You're not supposed to know about that."

Antioch merely touched his nose, and Babs cursed under her breath. Looks like her magic doesn't mask her natural scent as well as she hoped.

"Well, whatever, that's besides the point," She quickly switched topics, now with an impulsive idea in her head, "Gimme your glasses."

That made him look up. He frowned, exasperated. "Why?"

As he spoke, she rifled through her nearby bag to pull out her own glasses. "I wanna try on yours, here's mine."

His full attention was now on her. "Again, why."

"Why do anything? You need to break for a little bit, it's already been like, two hours since you started reading that book. It's not gonna walk off the table. Gimme." She flexed her digits.

Antioch's blank face was quickly turning into a grimace, so Babs decided to change tactics. "I've never had the chance to do this with anyone else before," She admitted. Her voice was soft. His brow smoothed.

Wordlessly, he pulled off his glasses and handed them to her. She shot him a smile, and abruptly her pupils widened with glee as she got a closer look.

"Oh my gosh, this is great. They're even bifocals, you're such an old man." Babs grinned as she turned the frames around in her paws before putting them on. Even with her fuzzy vision, she could still see his eyes roll.

After a moment of consideration, she merely sniffed. "Yeesh, why do you even wear glasses? This prescription is so weak."

Antioch, on the other paw, couldn't stop himself from grimacing. "Is your eyesight actually this bad? I cannot see out of these." He was even quicker to take them off. "That's nauseating."

"Still can't get over the bifocals. You lookin' to vibe more with a past life, Mr. Librarian?"

"Shut up."
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:27 pm

sorry i'm a bit late on judging this one! studying for finals, oof
the winner is Placebo! i loved reading your form! <3

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:47 am

I completely forgot to come back and post, but thank u snips! and thank u for the congrats as well sereena ;v; /
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me