Based on Click to view
Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nanshan Qilin #45

Postby Inkeyu » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:01 am

Username: sharpiesandhamilton
Name: Mamaw Lillie May (like grandma lillie but mamaw is a more southern name for a grandmother)
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 20,010 years (old baby)
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 17 hh
Coat Color: Chestnut pearl
Eye Color: Brown gravy
Rarity: Uncommon
Breeding Notes: pearl traits will likely pass to offspring, 30% chance of roan or bay.
Prompt: Mamaw Lillie, better known as Lillie May or Mamaw, has a particular pie she loves. It is her famous Peanut Butter Chocolate pie. The entire family fights over this pie on the faithful Thursday afternoon named Thanksgiving. This pie is pretty much a large Reese's Cup, but with a twist. Mamaw Lillie May melts chocolates and freezes it along the edge of a pie tin in about an inch-thick layer. Then, she makes homemade whipped cream and her trusty jar of Peter Pan creamy peanut butter. After combining these two, she scoops the mixture into the chocolate "crust" and then freezes the pie again. To finish it all off, she pours another layer of chocolate across the top and freezes it again. The "cherry on top" is actually a crumbled layer of her homemade peanut brittle. It takes hours to make, but this dish makes Mamaw Lillie May's heart swell when she sees her grandchildren and children fighting over the last slice. And then her oldest son pushes everyone aside and takes the last slice to Mamaw Lillie May herself as she never goes and takes a piece due to the knowledge that it is her family's favorite dish. (Yes, this is after my own Mamaw and family. No, I don't care that horses don't eat chocolate or make pies :lol:)
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nanshan Qilin #45

Postby acronymm » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:12 am

Username: Acronymm
Name: Dreamweaver (Ala-lora for short which means dream in both Yoruba and Sesotho combined!)
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 411 years
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 19.2hh
Breeding Notes: pearl traits will likely pass to offspring, 30% chance of roan or bay.
Prompt: Alalora absolutely adores anything sweet, more specifically, raspberry tarts and pies!

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponys2003 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:34 am

Username: ponys2003
Name: Astral Armor
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 
Prompt: His favorite are cranberries. Indian herds and tribes used to eat fresh cranberries often and since it is partially a tradition, he took more interest during the season in them. They remind him of his heritage and the fact that we are all different but we are all alike as well.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:37 am

Username: sharpiesandhamilton
Name: Mamaw Lillie May (like grandma lillie but mamaw is a more southern name for a grandmother)
Prompt: Mamaw Lillie, better known as Lillie May or Mamaw, has a particular pie she loves. It is her famous Peanut Butter Chocolate pie. The entire family fights over this pie on the faithful Thursday afternoon named Thanksgiving. This pie is pretty much a large Reese's Cup, but with a twist. Mamaw Lillie May melts chocolates and freezes it along the edge of a pie tin in about an inch-thick layer. Then, she makes homemade whipped cream and her trusty jar of Peter Pan creamy peanut butter. After combining these two, she scoops the mixture into the chocolate "crust" and then freezes the pie again. To finish it all off, she pours another layer of chocolate across the top and freezes it again. The "cherry on top" is actually a crumbled layer of her homemade peanut brittle. It takes hours to make, but this dish makes Mamaw Lillie May's heart swell when she sees her grandchildren and children fighting over the last slice. And then her oldest son pushes everyone aside and takes the last slice to Mamaw Lillie May herself as she never goes and takes a piece due to the knowledge that it is her family's favorite dish. (Yes, this is after my own Mamaw and family. No, I don't care that horses don't eat chocolate or make pies :lol:)
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:43 am

Username: toast ❤
Name: Tahla
Height: 16 1/2 hh
Prompt: Tahla loves green bean casserole; specifically the kind with fried onions baked on top. While it isn't exactly the healthiest of all the dishes, it's one of her favorites. The sharp contrast between the smooth creaminess of the casserole and the crisp savory-ness of the onions always makes her toss her head with delicious happiness.
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:28 am

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:Username: sharpiesandhamilton

Sorry it's been a while.
Congratulations! Please take good care of Lillie. ^w^
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me