Luulo #4 by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Luulo #4

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:25 pm

uulos are small mammals, usually 2-3 feet in length, and 2 feet in height. They are omnivores, but their diet mainly consists of different veggies, fruits, and small bugs such as crickets, worms, grasshoppers, etc. They're a semi-aquatic species, living on land, but spending most of their time in the water. Their aquatic tails are very light making it easy for them to move on land, and they dry very fast. Luulos are very docile and have been turned into a pet, often found in many households. They may come off as annoying or difficult in some situations, but they're really just curious and like pushing others buttons. It is very rare to find a naturally aggressive Luulo, they are usually very laid-back and patient. They form bonds very easy and become very protective of things they love. If something they love is in any kind of danger, they become very impatient and snappy. Luulos can be any color or have any patterns and do not have any sort of rarities. All Luulos have a charm that represents their personality.You cannot make your own charm, but you can change the color of the charm

welcome to Luulos!

This is Luulo #4
This babs edits are...
Extra fluff, hair, custom ears and hooves!

To win this bab tell me,
What is their preferred season and why?

Ends October 15th!
You may use unlimited extras such as art, coding or writing!

Code: Select all
username;
Name;
Gender;
Prompt;

Re: Luulo #4

Postby gowonnie » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:27 pm

username; Rainpelt6
Name; Guppy
Gender; Male
Prompt; their preferred season is Autumn because he love when all of the colourful leaves fall into the water. He loves to play with them while he swims. He also likes the cool weather because he hates it when it’s too hot
Last edited by gowonnie on Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🍎 ORBIT , MOA , ONCE 🍎
eng + kor - student and kpop collector
they/them pronouns please ! virgo <3

gowonnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:37 pm

Rainpelt6 wrote:username; Rainpelt6
Name; Guppy
Gender; Male
Prompt; 40c$, artwork, bulk pets

Excuse me , this bab isn’t up for sale, they’re up for adoption! Please reread the prompt and go over the rules on the main page! PM me if you need help!

Postby gowonnie » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:20 pm

Bachata wrote:
Rainpelt6 wrote:username; Rainpelt6
Name; Guppy
Gender; Male
Prompt; 40c$, artwork, bulk pets

Excuse me 5is is illegal, this bab isn’t up for sale, they’re up for adoption! Please reread the prompt and go over the rules on the main page! PM me if you need help!

I’ve changed it
🍎 ORBIT , MOA , ONCE 🍎
eng + kor - student and kpop collector
they/them pronouns please ! virgo <3

gowonnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Username; Rosemoon
Name; Scotch
Gender; Cis Male
Nickname; Tapeman, Hopscotch
Birthday; Oct. 10
Occupation; Baker
Allergies; Pollen
Fears; Drowning, bears
Hobbies; Organizing town events, making costumes
Home; In an apartment above their bakery in town
Pets; A tiny three legged one eyed black and brown cat named Pirate
Prompt; What is Scotch's favorite season? He prefers to enjoy the cusp between Autumn and Winter. Why? To him Autumn is nice, but nothing will beat the feeling of it just coming to the end, when everything is just a little bit cooler and a little bit darker than before. It gives him an excuse to bundle up in nice warm sweaters and wear his favorite hat, as well as an excuse to bundle up on the couch at night in a dozen fuzzy blankets with a nice hot cup of cocoa and a scary movie. He loves when everyone comes together for the Pumpkin Regatta where they take giant pumpkins and carve them into boats to hop inside and race down the river! That's personally his favorite, and every other year he's the host of it all! He makes sure it's as close to a giant town fair as much as possible, with food and games and prizes galore, even a letting zoo full of cute farm animals. The winner of the race always gets a prize money as well as a gift basket full of baked goods made fresh by Scotch himself!
And then there's always the color of the leaves going from red and orange to brown, the nice cool breeze, trick-or-treat, things getting covered with a light Frost... And then when it passes into the beginning of Winter.
That's when he can take down the Halloween decorations and start putting up for Thanksgiving/Harvest. This is when people start to order the most from him, especially with all sorts of breads. When there's a thought of snow, but right before it actually comes, when the Christmas carols start appearing in grocery stores, and people are getting their loved ones presents of layaway. When he can plan a big holiday party for his family and make cards for everyone. It's an excuse to take a break from any and all yard work and focus on staying warm, as well as an excuse to go to the stores frequently for great holiday presents. This is around the time where he donates money and sweets to Homeless shelters and such. This is when he holds charity events for illness funds.
This, the cusp of autumn and winter, is when he's happiest.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:50 am

Just notifying it here aswell incase entrants here dont know!
It may take a while to judge since I’m currently talking to cs mods about the lack of payment for the adopts I’ve made this month however it should be judge a week after the closing date!

This comp ends in 3 days !! <3

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:52 pm

Bachata wrote:Just notifying it here aswell incase entrants here dont know!
It may take a while to judge since I’m currently talking to cs mods about the lack of payment for the adopts I’ve made this month however it should be judge a week after the closing date!

This comp ends in 3 days !! <3

This babs closed; They'll be judged eventually!

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:22 pm

Rosemoon wrote:Username; Rosemoon
Name; Scotch
Gender; Cis Male
Nickname; Tapeman, Hopscotch
Birthday; Oct. 10
Occupation; Baker
Allergies; Pollen
Fears; Drowning, bears
Hobbies; Organizing town events, making costumes
Home; In an apartment above their bakery in town
Pets; A tiny three legged one eyed black and brown cat named Pirate
Prompt; What is Scotch's favorite season? He prefers to enjoy the cusp between Autumn and Winter. Why? To him Autumn is nice, but nothing will beat the feeling of it just coming to the end, when everything is just a little bit cooler and a little bit darker than before. It gives him an excuse to bundle up in nice warm sweaters and wear his favorite hat, as well as an excuse to bundle up on the couch at night in a dozen fuzzy blankets with a nice hot cup of cocoa and a scary movie. He loves when everyone comes together for the Pumpkin Regatta where they take giant pumpkins and carve them into boats to hop inside and race down the river! That's personally his favorite, and every other year he's the host of it all! He makes sure it's as close to a giant town fair as much as possible, with food and games and prizes galore, even a letting zoo full of cute farm animals. The winner of the race always gets a prize money as well as a gift basket full of baked goods made fresh by Scotch himself!
And then there's always the color of the leaves going from red and orange to brown, the nice cool breeze, trick-or-treat, things getting covered with a light Frost... And then when it passes into the beginning of Winter.
That's when he can take down the Halloween decorations and start putting up for Thanksgiving/Harvest. This is when people start to order the most from him, especially with all sorts of breads. When there's a thought of snow, but right before it actually comes, when the Christmas carols start appearing in grocery stores, and people are getting their loved ones presents of layaway. When he can plan a big holiday party for his family and make cards for everyone. It's an excuse to take a break from any and all yard work and focus on staying warm, as well as an excuse to go to the stores frequently for great holiday presents. This is around the time where he donates money and sweets to Homeless shelters and such. This is when he holds charity events for illness funds.
This, the cusp of autumn and winter, is when he's happiest.

Congrats! I hope you love Scotch!! I loved this whole story and how it was centered around warm colours in spite of the cold of the seasons ! This and the whole bakery idea was super cute !! Congrats ! <3 <3

I had a nice time in the species, despite the difficulties handed to me during my employment I do hope this species grows beyond what its' being held at. I also hope the community thrives and hopefully grows beyond what's been set for it! I had an amazing time designing Luulos and holding comps but I wont be able to any longer, however hopefully those who own the designs I've made enjoy expanding and developing the Luulos character!

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:39 am

Thank you so much!!<3 I enjoy Luulos very much but I'm really gonna miss seeing you around as an artist for this community, youe designs were some of my favorites<3
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me