Postby Inkeyu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:04 am

Username: ponys2003
    Name: Spirit
    Height: 16hh
    Phenotype: Mosaic violet splash overo
    Genotype:
    Eye Color: Harvest moon yellow
    Rarity: Uncommon
    Breeding Notes: splash overo/other overo, and/or color likely to pass onto offspring, rare chance of mosaic offspring
    Prompt: Her favorite was always seeing others happy. Everyone with their parties, dressing up to scare friends, handing out candy to see the smiles of children, the young ones smiling while with their parents.... The happiness and tradition is her favorite part.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nanshan Qilin #42 - Adopt Me!

Postby ponys2003 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Username: ponys2003
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 1,942
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 16hh
Coat Color: Mosaic violet splash overo
Prompt: Her favorite was always seeing others happy. Everyone with their parties, dressing up to scare friends, handing out candy to see the smiles of children, the young ones smiling while with their parents.... The happiness and tradition is her favorite part.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:31 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Name: Amantia
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 300
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 17.2hh
Prompt:
It'd been a typical October night, dark with a chill in the air that reminded her Winter was just waiting to creep in. Amantia was a wanderer by nature never sticking in one place too long . Her travels had brought her to the ruins of what had once been a large building of some sort, though all that stood before her was just a memory really. She wandered through examining the walls and wondering just how they still withstood the elements and the grasp of time. Something pale flickered into view just in the corner of what she could visibly see without physically turning her head. Amantia wondered if it might be a ghost but upon turning her head she realised it as simply a horse, though not of a variety she'd ever seen going by the bat like wings.

The winged horse yawned before giving a polite greeting and introducing herself as Shady. She was in the area for a show and had snuck out from the barn to go exploring. Amantia had listening with interest during Shady's explanation of what she'd discovered before coming across the Qilin. The building had been what was called an abby, though it hadn't been in an abby like condition for many years. So was now used mainly for exploring and fun events by humans during the light of day. The night had by far become a lot more interesting than she'd ever thought it would be and has settled as her favourite Halloween experience.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained stolen artwork
Note for trades and PM's, I am online but I'm often not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian, BingQiu, Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:08 am

Don't forget to finish any WIP's before it's too late!!!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:22 am

ponys2003 wrote:Username: ponys2003
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 1,942
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 16hh

Congratulations! Take good care of Spirit! :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me