Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by khenney

Draft shop- custom for Garovar -wip

Postby khenney » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:33 am

Need payment

I absolutely love how the mane and tail edits came out!
_
So much to do, I think this one will be fun

Below is for my reference, need to simplify so I can get it finished.

Base coat: black roan([size=85]I love the type where the head and legs are much darker than the rest
)
Mane/tail: tail is dark, with white up at the top on the tail dock (please make sure the white markings from tobiano are touching the top of the tail!) mane is bi-color, matching tobiano markings (where and how much is up to you :3!)
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Will need a custom mane/tail
Eye: brown
Pattern: minimal-moderate tobiano
Extra Instructions: please keep both front legs dark, have one white stocking on one rear leg, and the other bi-colored feathering with tobiano markings affecting it. face marking ref is linked below!

mane inspo
face+lip marking
pattern inspo
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draft shop- custom for Garovar -wip

Postby Rawr-Horse » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Hello, I just now saw that this had been marked as waiting for payment, though I was the one who initially requested/was going to pay for this (I ordered it with my own custom, but my friend, Garo, sent the form in themselves) and to my understanding, in our pms, it had been discussed that you did this one for free, but now I see you have sold it because of a lack of payment vnv.

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:38 am

Rawr-Horse wrote:Hello, I just now saw that this had been marked as waiting for payment, though I was the one who initially requested/was going to pay for this (I ordered it with my own custom, but my friend, Garo, sent the form in themselves) and to my understanding, in our pms, it had been discussed that you did this one for free, but now I see you have sold it because of a lack of payment vnv.

Let me check my PMs (may take asecond, low service here)
Alright I found the trade, the messages from you as well as from your friend. We can discuss it here or via PM.

The design currently doesnt belong to anyone. !Horsecrazy! never sent payment for it so it's not finalized. I'll put it on hold until we sort this out
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rawr-Horse » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:24 pm

khenney wrote:
Rawr-Horse wrote:Hello, I just now saw that this had been marked as waiting for payment, though I was the one who initially requested/was going to pay for this (I ordered it with my own custom, but my friend, Garo, sent the form in themselves) and to my understanding, in our pms, it had been discussed that you did this one for free, but now I see you have sold it because of a lack of payment vnv.

Alright I found the trade, the messages from you as well as from your friend. We can discuss it here or via PM.

The design currently doesnt belong to anyone. !Horsecrazy! never sent payment for it so it's not finalized. I'll put it on hold until we sort this out

Apologies it took me so long to get back to you! I don't mind where we discuss it. Just let me know if you now wish to be paid for it, and I'll see what I have as payment, since you did initially tell me you wanted to do this design free of charge, which is why I never sent a trade for payment for this one like I did for the other design!

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:11 pm

Rawr-Horse wrote:
khenney wrote:

Apologies it took me so long to get back to you! I don't mind where we discuss it. Just let me know if you now wish to be paid for it, and I'll see what I have as payment, since you did initially tell me you wanted to do this design free of charge, which is why I never sent a trade for payment for this one like I did for the other design!

Not a problem at all! Since its my fault for forgetting its all good, no payment needed. Also my apologies for the miscommunication

I am an adult player

khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me