DRACOFELIS -- Cub Training/Age-Up by mukuroikusabas

Based on Click to view
Artist mukuroikusabas [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

DRACOFELIS -- Cub Training/Age-Up

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:58 pm

Welcome to Dracofelis cub training! If you want your cub to age up from cubhood to young adulthood, you need to bring them here. Cubs cannot earn EXP and start leveling up until they've aged up, after all. The process of cub training and aging up is pretty simple, though, so you shouldn't have too hard of a time!

REQUIREMENTS
- a human/humanoid handler must be depicted in writing/art with the cub being trained.
- only one cub can be trained at a time.
- 100 word minimum on stories. colored sketch minimum for art.

PROMPTS
You must either write or draw to the following prompts. They don't have to be in order, but all three need to be done. All three can be done on the same canvas if drawing, and in the same post/thread if writing.

Describe the first time you took your Dracofelis cub to the vet to be evaluated.
      Describe the first time you tried riding your Dracofelis cub. Did they accept the saddle and halter? Or maybe one and not the other?
      Describe socializing your Dracofelis cub to other Dracofelis, animals, and/or people. How did it go? Were they shy, accepting, or aggressive?

When you're finished, post all three completed prompts + the link to the cub you're doing them for on this thread. A mod will then approve it, write it down on the cub's import, and age them up. As long as you follow the prompt, you'll pass easily. Good luck! Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, too.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DRACOFELIS -- Cub Training/Age-Up

Postby minifun990 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Just one prompt for now, still working on others
Midnight

Describe socializing your Dracofelis cub to other Dracofelis, animals, and/or people. How did it go? Were they shy, accepting, or aggressive?
A dark head peeked out of her fluffy burrow, sapphire eyes staring at her owner as she reached a hand out for the cub to sniff. Satisfied Midnight climbed down and curled around her owner, nudging her head against her hand. It was time for a walk. Little did Midnight know this walk was going to be more eventful than the last couple.

Midnight pranced alongside her owner as she walked through the park. She sniffed at the bushes and flowers until something caught her attention. It smelt not unlike wetness and the smell of the earth but with an overwhelming smell of something… else.

Curious, she followed the smell to its source. A dog. Midnight looked at it for a long while, her owners breathe held. Until she then sneezed. The dog jumped back in surprise then barked curiously as Midnight stalked off. Back to her owner for more pats.

Why play with weird creatures when there were cuddles to be had?
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:52 pm

minifun990 wrote:Just one prompt for now, still working on others
Midnight

A dark head peeked out of her fluffy burrow, sapphire eyes staring at her owner as she reached a hand out for the cub to sniff. Satisfied Midnight climbed down and curled around her owner, nudging her head against her hand. It was time for a walk. Little did Midnight know this walk was going to be more eventful than the last couple.

Midnight pranced alongside her owner as she walked through the park. She sniffed at the bushes and flowers until something caught her attention. It smelt not unlike wetness and the smell of the earth but with an overwhelming smell of something… else.

Curious, she followed the smell to its source. A dog. Midnight looked at it for a long while, her owners breathe held. Until she then sneezed. The dog jumped back in surprise then barked curiously as Midnight stalked off. Back to her owner for more pats.

Why play with weird creatures when there were cuddles to be had?

Aww, this was cute! She's passed this prompt! You've just got the other two now.

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:51 pm

Describe the first time you took your Dracofelis cub to the vet to be evaluated.

Normally Midnight didn’t mind walks, she didn't look forward to them, as she preferred snuggling up in front of the fire, or in the sunlight from the window, or on the couch, or in her little fluffy cave (or not so little enclosure now as she outgrew the rubbish bin sized cat nook). Alright maybe Midnight really just like naps and snuggling. Either way she didn't like what was happening right now.

It was definitely not a snuggle or a nap.

It was a strange being poking her, not patting, and her owner muttering nothingness as - ah! As the strange- no horrible being stabbed her in the neck. She was dying, she could feel her neck going numb. This was the end.

With finality she sat down sadly on the not at all warm or fluffy table, her tail drooping over the end in sadness. How could her owner let this happen. This wasn't fair.

She looked morosely at her owner, her ears drooping. A sad keening noise coming from her for extra effect.

“Oh, stop being so dramatic silly” Her owner cooed, running her hand across Midnights neck, which she felt. Oh, it wasn't numb, the pain was just gone. Still, the betrayal remained.

Nothing could ever make up for this, never. Unless… what was that smell? Midnight hopped up, ears coming forward again as she investigated. It seemed to be coming from her owners hand. Treats? She snuffled at it until she was given the deliciousness.

With a satisfied lick of the lips Midnight jumped down off the table and wound herself around her owners legs. Rubbing her fur against her to mark her with her scent. No one else gets her human, who gives the best treats and pats.

The betrayal was already forgotten.

Describe the first time you tried riding your Dracofelis cub. Did they accept the saddle and halter? Or maybe one and not the other?

Owner was being strange today, Midnight thought as the silly human yet again tried to reach for her back. She was clearly asking for more chin scratches. Not back scratches. But yet again her silly owner tried to reach and do something to Midnights back, despite how many times Midnight put her head under her owner's hand.
ing the hint Mira just stepped away and smiled fondly at the youngling. Which was honestly, unacceptable. So Midnight fixed the problem, by wrapping herself around the human.

Mira frantically spat the ink black fur out of her mouth. Perfectly in time to get hit in the face by reinforced red leather. Her shocked gasp drew the attention of the dracofelis who looked down from her newly gained height with her head tilted to the side.

You could almost see the innocence in the expression. This was going to be fun.

“Lie down” Mira commanded. Midnight obliged, and Mira put the saddle on, all going as planned. Until Midnight rolled over, now pleading for stomach scratches.

Not being able to resist, Mira pushed her hands through the obsidian fur until the large creature was purring happily. Then went over to her other side and started pushing lightly until Midnight hopped up. Quickly Mira reached under and buckled up the straps and grabbed Midnights halter.

It was time to fly.
Last edited by minifun990 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:53 pm

minifun990 wrote:Describe the first time you took your Dracofelis cub to the vet to be evaluated.

Normally Midnight didn’t mind walks, she didn't look forward to them, as she preferred snuggling up in front of the fire, or in the sunlight from the window, or on the couch, or in her little fluffy cave (or not so little enclosure now as she outgrew the rubbish bin sized cat nook). Alright maybe Midnight really just like naps and snuggling. Either way she didn't like what was happening right now.

It was definitely not a snuggle or a nap.

It was a strange being poking her, not patting, and her owner muttering nothingness as - ah! As the strange- no horrible being stabbed her in the neck. She was dying, she could feel her neck going numb. This was the end.

With finality she sat down sadly on the not at all warm or fluffy table, her tail drooping over the end in sadness. How could her owner let this happen. This wasn't fair.

She looked morosely at her owner, her ears drooping. A sad keening noise coming from her for extra effect.

“Oh, stop being so dramatic silly” Her owner cooed, running her hand across Midnights neck, which she felt. Oh, it wasn't numb, the pain was just gone. Still, the betrayal remained.

Nothing could ever make up for this, never. Unless… what was that smell? Midnight hopped up, ears coming forward again as she investigated. It seemed to be coming from her owners hand. Treats? She snuffled at it until she was given the deliciousness.

With a satisfied lick of the lips Midnight jumped down off the table and wound herself around her owners legs. Rubbing her fur against her to mark her with her scent. No one else gets her human, who gives the best treats and pats.

The betrayal was already forgotten.

Owner was being strange today, Midnight thought as the silly human yet again tried to reach for her back. She was clearly asking for more chin scratches. Not back scratches. But yet again her silly owner tried to reach and do something to Midnights back, despite how many times Midnight put her head under her owner's hand.
ing the hint Minifun just stepped away and smiled fondly at the youngling. Which was honestly, unacceptable. So Midnight fixed the problem, by wrapping herself around the human.

Minifun frantically spat the ink black fur out of her mouth. Perfectly in time to get hit in the face by reinforced red leather. Her shocked gasp drew the attention of the dracofelis who looked down from her newly gained height with her head tilted to the side.

You could almost see the innocence in the expression. This was going to be fun.

“Lie down” Minifun commanded. Midnight obliged, and minifun put the saddle on, all going as planned. Until Midnight rolled over, now pleading for stomach scratches.

Not being able to resist, Minifun pushed her hands through the obsidian fur until the large creature was purring happily. Then went over to her other side and started pushing lightly until Midnight hopped up. Quickly Minifun reached under and buckled up the straps and grabbed Midnights halter.

It was time to fly.

Very nice, loved reading both of these! She's passed! I'll go update her info.

ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxhyperfixated on:

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:55 pm

Glad to hear it, it was fun to write :D

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:56 pm

minifun990 wrote:Glad to hear it, it was fun to write :D

Alright, she's all done! You can officially use her for other activities now, though everything but hunting is a WIP currently lol.

ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxhyperfixated on:

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Shadow danced around Ezra's feet, he was always excited to leave the house and explore the great outside. His amber eyes watched the stocky woman as she put on his cub halter and lead. She believed in starting the cubs early for their futures as mounts. Shadow tangled both of them up on the way to the car, he had thought they would go on an adventure like normal, but instead he was put in the passenger seat of Ezra's old truck. He freaked a little bit once she started the engine, leaping down under the glovebox and using his dark fur to hide in the shadows there. After a while his curiosity won out, and he sat calmly and watched the scenery go by.

Once at the vet's office, Ezra took ahold of the young Dracofelis, and cradled him in her arms to bring him in. He was a bit too long for her to comfortably carry, and his legs often slipped off her strong arms. She brought him up to the front desk, and answered the lady's questions there.

"His full name? Step into Starlight, but we just call him Shadow. Yes he is intact. He is black with roaning and diamondback markings. He is 6 months old, he's here for his first checkup."

Once she was done the pair sat in the waiting room, Shadow playing with her long red hair for what seemed like forever to a young cub. Other people kept their animals in crates and he was curious, but Ezra would not let him leave her arms. So she became his plaything while they waited. Ezra vowed to bring toys next time.

Time had come for them to be called, Ezra took him to this extremely bright room, and placed him on a metal tabletop. Another human who smelled of many other critters started to pet him, and he enjoyed it. His person answered more questions, and the vet did a full physical exam on him. Shadow did well, he sat quietly when told and once he was done the vet gave him a slice of frozen fish. He screeched and almost ripped it out of his hands before remembering his manners. His person would be very upset if he broke his training for a treat.

Ezra praised him once they left, he sat yet again in her passenger seat, and fell asleep on the way home to the ranch.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 am

Alledowaya wrote:
Shadow danced around Ezra's feet, he was always excited to leave the house and explore the great outside. His amber eyes watched the stocky woman as she put on his cub halter and lead. She believed in starting the cubs early for their futures as mounts. Shadow tangled both of them up on the way to the car, he had thought they would go on an adventure like normal, but instead he was put in the passenger seat of Ezra's old truck. He freaked a little bit once she started the engine, leaping down under the glovebox and using his dark fur to hide in the shadows there. After a while his curiosity won out, and he sat calmly and watched the scenery go by.

Once at the vet's office, Ezra took ahold of the young Dracofelis, and cradled him in her arms to bring him in. He was a bit too long for her to comfortably carry, and his legs often slipped off her strong arms. She brought him up to the front desk, and answered the lady's questions there.

"His full name? Step into Starlight, but we just call him Shadow. Yes he is intact. He is black with roaning and diamondback markings. He is 6 months old, he's here for his first checkup."

Once she was done the pair sat in the waiting room, Shadow playing with her long red hair for what seemed like forever to a young cub. Other people kept their animals in crates and he was curious, but Ezra would not let him leave her arms. So she became his plaything while they waited. Ezra vowed to bring toys next time.

Time had come for them to be called, Ezra took him to this extremely bright room, and placed him on a metal tabletop. Another human who smelled of many other critters started to pet him, and he enjoyed it. His person answered more questions, and the vet did a full physical exam on him. Shadow did well, he sat quietly when told and once he was done the vet gave him a slice of frozen fish. He screeched and almost ripped it out of his hands before remembering his manners. His person would be very upset if he broke his training for a treat.

Ezra praised him once they left, he sat yet again in her passenger seat, and fell asleep on the way home to the ranch.

Very nice! You passed ^^ He has to remember his manners!

ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxhyperfixated on:

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:20 pm

I'll take that as a no... hahaha art by me :) please do not use without my permission.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me