Eagle #110- Adopt by coppercanary

Based on Click to view
Artist coppercanary [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eagle #110- Adopt

Postby coppercanary » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:06 am

Many years ago, legends tell that lost fishermen discovered the island- later dubbed 'Eagle's Head'- to the far east of Russia, after getting lost and adrift for several days. The fishermen stayed there as they prepared to navigate back, but not before first catching sight of a an unfamiliar species of eagle, which seemed oddly docile and tame. At least- compared to the wild birds back at home. The story then goes on to explain how these fishermen later on returned with more people, capturing and taming these birds to be used in falconry.

Now, years later, these birds have changed over time. Their ancestor of those days has gone extinct, and the 'Domestic Eagle' - actually named 'The Island Parrot Eagle' - has fully taken it's place. The birds being selectively bred has revealed many odd, bright patterns and colors in the species, and each one is varied in looks and appearance

To adopt this bird, you must either:
> not have a founder form posted or pending
> be already at level 1

To win this bird, tell me what their favourite thing to do in their spare time is and why! Ends on the 20th July.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b] username
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Rank/Route:[/b]
[b]Info Page:[/b] (with link)

Username: Meekins12345
Name: Krete
Sex: Male
Route: Aviary
Info Page: Keystone Park & Recreation
- - -
Genotype: Bb//pp//wtwt//Ww//Ffun//ntnt//Tbtb//NBRNBR//brbr
Phenotype: Indigo with modified dominant white, mackerel tabby and barring
Mutations: none present
Other: nothing
Relatives: none - please post below if you gather any relatives for your bird, excluding breedings
Last edited by coppercanary on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eagle #110- Adopt

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:45 am

Username: Meekins12345
Info Page: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4081080
Prompt: Krete enjoys spending his time around Lock Lake, fishing and watching the people fish. He also tends to settle down and watch the people swim in the summer, helping the lifeguards as well. The bird enjoys the water and anything around it, always has. Ever since he was a little eaglet, he loved the water. His family, which was owned by a private breeder, had grown up by the ocean and he heard the soft and rhythmic waves every day and every night. When he had fledged, the water was the first place he had gone to. Since then, he had always been found around the water. Some believe he just likes to watch the waves, others believe he wishes to explore what's underneath the water. He'd tell you, he just likes the sound.
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:08 pm

Meekins12345 wrote:Username: Meekins12345
Info Page: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4081080
Prompt: Krete enjoys spending his time around Lock Lake, fishing and watching the people fish. He also tends to settle down and watch the people swim in the summer, helping the lifeguards as well. The bird enjoys the water and anything around it, always has. Ever since he was a little eaglet, he loved the water. His family, which was owned by a private breeder, had grown up by the ocean and he heard the soft and rhythmic waves every day and every night. When he had fledged, the water was the first place he had gone to. Since then, he had always been found around the water. Some believe he just likes to watch the waves, others believe he wishes to explore what's underneath the water. He'd tell you, he just likes the sound.

Winner!

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:53 am

Aww ;0; thank you! It's too bad not many people participated. It's a very pretty design. But thanks for choosing me anyway XD
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range