Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FTSWE #243 - Chestnut Varnish Roan

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 am

Feral Tailed Walkers - A Midsummer's Fallow Event
Feral tailed walkers are closely related to their wild ancestors, the original 'feral equines' of Sweden, who sport a fluffy fin-like tail as well as fluffy dense manes. This feral versioned tail is slightly longer than a normal Sveldalas', and their thick fluff is extended over almost the entire length of the tail along each side, while still leaving the top spine of this whip-like appendage bare. Historically these tails were a necessity in the breed in order for them to shelter their thin bodies from the harsh winter storms that riddled the flats of Sjiska. Sadly these beautiful Sveldalas were hunted and captured into near existiction, until the domesticated version we know today was found within Svedala years later and completely altered from the previously known ancient variety. Many decades later, a herd of Feral Tailed Walkers were finally spotted once more, sheltering along the coasts of Simrishamn, and over time with close monitoring a select few were able to be captured to be imported into a special breeding program at the main Sveldala Sanctuary. Now, you have a chance to help rebuild the population of Feral Tail Walkers - by offering them a home within your stables and working to breed the variety out of their nearly-extinct status! Will you help try to keep these unique ancient Sveldalas' alive?
[As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (feral tails may only be bred to other feral tails) and they are limited to three breeding slots.]

Owner: X
Show Name: Saltwater Taffee
Barn Name: Taff

Breeding Notes:
Carries for chimeric - 10% chance of passing.
Carries for heterochromia - 15% chance of passing.
Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FTSWE #243 - Chestnut Varnish Roan

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:10 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Show Name: Saltwater Taffee~
Barn Name: Taff~
Halter Color: Artist's choice! <3
How tall are they? (12hh-18hh): 16hh
10-50 Word Personality:
Taff is a smart, optimistic, and solitary stallion. Though he prefers living alone, he does enjoy the company of friends and newcomers every once in a while. He really loves to talk about the rocks and pebbles in the river to everyone! c:
Where do they live, and what is their favorite thing about that place?:
Taff resides in the warm and damp woodlands which lays beside a rushing river full of shiny pebbles and stones! Through his days, he enjoys his time by collecting the shiniest of rocks and pebbles, watching the fish swim upstream and downstream, and meeting newcomers who happen to pass by the river! Every morning he will wake up early and watch the sunrise into the sky, when it is at such a height, the rocks and pebbles in the river shine their brightest! Watching this always makes Taff happy! c:
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:07 am

Username: Spiritstar3
Show Name: A Fire In Her Eyes
Barn Name: Hera
Halter Color: Pink and purple striped
How tall are they? (12hh-18hh): 14 hh
10-50 Word Personality: Hera is quite the feisty and fiery mare. However, she has her moments of sweetness and tenderness. She adores foals, though she’ll act as though she doesn’t, and even pups and kittens. She also likes warmth, running, playing, and being brushed.
Where do they live, and what is their favorite thing about that place?: She lives in the meadows and pasture of a ranch located also near some woods. She can come into the barn before it’s closed up if she wants, but she’ll have stay in for the night if so. Her favorite thing is her freedom, but moreso the wildlife she can see, along with their babies.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:02 am

.henloimmabirb. wrote:
10-50 Word Personality:
Taff is a smart, optimistic, and solitary stallion. Though he prefers living alone, he does enjoy the company of friends and newcomers every once in a while. He really loves to talk about the rocks and pebbles in the river to everyone! c:
Taff resides in the warm and damp woodlands which lays beside a rushing river full of shiny pebbles and stones! Through his days, he enjoys his time by collecting the shiniest of rocks and pebbles, watching the fish swim upstream and downstream, and meeting newcomers who happen to pass by the river! Every morning he will wake up early and watch the sunrise into the sky, when it is at such a height, the rocks and pebbles in the river shine their brightest! Watching this always makes Taff happy! c:

Congrats! Enjoy your feral tailed stallion <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:59 am

ShadyBro wrote:
.henloimmabirb. wrote:
10-50 Word Personality:

Congrats! Enjoy your feral tailed stallion <3

Awww thank you!! <3 I certainly will! c:
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items