Based on Click to view
Artist shoelaces [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 53 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

> Kalon readopt

Postby shoelaces » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:14 pm

I haven't really interacted with the kalon community in so long and i don't think i'll be trying out for anymore in the future, so i've decided to readopt my bb ophelia rather than letting her collect dust.

this readopt is for owners of 10 kalons or less!
it's a limited impress me, you gotta write a story about a time where they seeked something they couldn't get (you can include a piece of art relating to this which won't count to extras), and you get 2 extras of 500 words and another 2 extras of art. ends june 31st

feel free to change name/gender/etc. !
skeleton form (pretty up/remake the form all you want):

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]

[b]prompt:[/b]
[b]extras:[/b]
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: > Kalon readopt

Postby lunaire » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:26 pm

username: lunaire
    name:

prompt:
    extras:
Last edited by lunaire on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:26 pm

Mark
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:03 pm

maaaark!!
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:20 pm

Mark
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lies With Needs » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:22 pm

mark!!
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 pm

mark!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Ooo, mark!
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:17 am

username: Knickkacks
name: Giselle

prompt:
Giselle was pretty good at figuring others out. Or at least, she thought so.

Looking back, she came to realize that that was mainly what intrigued her about him. (It’s been years- at this point she doesn’t remember his name. In her head, she just calls him... ‘Him.’)

She could never figure out what was going on inside his head. She couldn’t read his moods like with her other friends; couldn’t tell for certain whether he liked or merely tolerated her. Add the fact that he (she thought, at least- beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.) was kind of gorgeous to that enigmatic behavior, and... well. Giselle was smitten.

At first she thought it was harmless. Just a crush, right? Everyone had them. What she was feeling was normal, and fine, and so what if she became a little fluttery and distracted?

She became more than a little distracted. Giselle wasn’t just smitten, she was infatuated- bordering on desperate for some sign of reciprocation, seizing on all the little mundane interactions they had, thinking up how she hoped theoretical conversations with him might go...

She did eventually grow out of it. But looking back, Giselle has come to realize that the affections of that classmate weren’t something she should have sought after. It distracted her, and caused her to drift into fantasies, imagining interactions with him when real ones were few and hard to come by, becoming unmoored from what was really going on.

He may have been nice at times, and gorgeous and enigmatic and whatever other traits drew her to him, but in the end he was a distraction. She may look fondly back on their friendship, but in the end it was a somewhat shallow friendship, rooted in her one-sided adoration. Giselle may look back with some regret on the headspace she wasted thinking about him, but in the end that silly little crush taught her a valuable lesson about keeping her feelings in check.

extras:
extra 1: personality
296/500 wrote:Notable traits:: Social; Imaginative; Artistic; Scatterbrained

Giselle is, without a doubt, a social butterfly. Bubbly and cheerful, she’s an easy kalon to get along with, and is always on the lookout for new friends to introduce herself to. She likes to establish a friendly relationship with everyone she can, even if only as acquaintances.
Giselle sometimes worries, though, that her commitment to establishing many shallow connections, and her having many she would consider to be friends, comes at the cost of genuine connection. She sometimes has trouble evaluating her connections with others, and occasionally needs reminding that she is a valued friend and coworker.

Giselle’s mind is an active place. She’s not the most studious or knowledgeable kalon- she did well enough in school, but was never the best- but she has an incredible imagination. Giselle has a definite artistic side, dabbling in art and creative writing, doodling in the margins of papers and spilling her sometimes-wild story ideas into notebooks whenever inspiration strikes. As an adult, her home is full of small beautiful trinkets she’s accumulated, creating a somewhat cluttered (but nonetheless beautiful) atmosphere.

Though she is a well-intentioned soul, Giselle can also tend to be a bit disorganized. This can range to misplacing things (she’s become quite good at retracing her steps, and usually the lost things resurface at one point or another) to forgetting things (she’s missed more than one coffee date with a friend this way) to procrastination (she’s notorious for forgetting to finish paperwork, and often leaves things until the last minute merely out of habit). Giselle tries her best to be reliable, and nobody who knows her is in doubt of her heart being in the right place, but she’s far from the most organized kalon out there.

Last edited by Knickknacks on Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes