Drawing sessions 1
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

【AION DOGS】#005 - starfire

Postby fūi » Tue May 14, 2019 1:33 pm

【AION DOGS】- #005

type : fire
      rarity : elemental
      faction : open to both crystal & thornwave

before you try out, remember you must be apart of a faction to join ! it's easy, sign up here: thread

in order to win this aion, you must write or draw them them experiencing anger and how they deal with it.
      only 1 image or 400 words max ! not both <33

Code: Select all
       username:
      your faction:
      name:
      1 art or 400 words max:

this ends on 5/17/2019
Last edited by fūi on Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【AION DOGS】#005 - starfire

Postby jinxs » Tue May 14, 2019 1:42 pm

username: Galaxymilk
your faction: Crystal
name: Obi
1 art or 400 words max: wip
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas; » Tue May 14, 2019 1:55 pm

username: ➶➶➶➶➶ ℓυмιησυs ➷➷➷➷➷
your faction: thornwave
name: Naomi
1 art or 400 words max:
Naomi sits, playing chess with a friend. She waits eagerly for her turn. But it doesn't come.
"Checkmate!"
And just like that, Naomi's head bursts.
She moves like lighting, jumping onto her friend and pinning her to the floor. Jaws slavering, Naomi's eye bore into her friend's head like a heat wave. She blazes with fury. Over a game of chess.

It's been like that since the incident.

Naomi has always struggled with anger issues. But it was different back then. A small argument here, a little misunderstanding there. No big deal.
Until it became a big deal.
Naomi and her mother were out shopping. When Naomi was younger, she was big on saving the environment. Everybody knew that. Except for the couple that was new to the community.
She was passing by a fountain when the couple passed by carrying plastic cups. Naomi noticed that there was no trashcan around. She wondered what they would do with it. She thought they'd do the right thing and take it to a trashcan around the corner. But they didn't. They threw the cups into the fountain. Into. The. Fountain. Naomi snapped.
"You fools!" She hissed. She plunged headfirst into the fountain. In her fit of rage, she dislodged the whole side of the fountain. It all came tumbling down on her mother.
It paralyzed her from the waist down.

Now as Naomi looms above her friend who's hitting pitifully at Naomi, she sees the most important person in the world. Her mother. The steel rods of her wheelchair are decorated with stickers that little Naomi obsessively placed on it.
Naomi releases her friend, who gasps for air and rubs her neck. Her friend doesn't think bad of Naomi for doing that. Naomi blames everything and everyone for paralyzing her mother. Even though Naomi was the one who made a rash decision to dive into an unstable fountain. Her friend turns away to clean up the chess game, letting out a wheezy cough before doing so.

"Baby..." Naomi's mother wheels closer. She spreads her arms wide. The comforting smell of sweet lavender perfume and rosewater shampoo lures Naomi in.
"I'm so sorry, mommy. I'm so sorry." Naomi whispers into her mother's shoulder. Her mother only squeezes Naomi tighter and whispers,
"We'll get through this together, baby. You and I." She whispers back.

"You and I."

[400/400 oop]

Last edited by atlas; on Tue May 14, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 18 gifts.
atlas;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Tue May 14, 2019 2:19 pm

username: EchoIre
your faction: Thornwave
name: Antara
1 art or 400 words max:

Her eyes glowed through the cloud of smoke pouring from her nostrils. Her aggressor shrank beneath her withering glare, and Antara knew as she saw fear in their eyes that she had both won and lost. She turned to the crowd that had gathered almost desperately, but she knew what she would see. Shocked, terrified faces that didn't care about what had been done to her. It was always like this during the dry seasons.

Antara snapped her gaze back to her aggressor, a tumultuous storm of emotion brewing in her eyes. "Fine." She said at last, her voice icy. "You win. I'll leave." And with that, she turned and stormed off down the dirt path, dry twigs and leaves burning under her paws.

~~~

An easel stood before her, though slice of a tree's midsection sat where a canvas should. Whispers of wind mingled with the songs of birds all about her, though Antara could hardly hear them over her own heartbeat. Beating, burning, raging against her ribcage as her paws worked furiously at the wood. Her eyes flickered from her 'canvas' to the dry landscape around her, taking it all in before burning it onto the wood.

Slowly yet surely, the peaceful world crept through Antara's smoke and fire. Her paws slowed, truly taking in each detail of the browning forest around her. She bummed a soft, resonant tune as she worked. Finally, after all her fires were cooled, Antara took a step back to admire her masterpiece. She was careful to keep her tail close to her body, as to not catch any dry grasses or twigs on fire, and made certain her paws were safely planted on bare ground.

She tipped her head to one side, then the other. Not her best work, but most certainly her most...expressive. Carefully, Antara began packing up her belongings, humming all the while. She paused for a brief moment, soaking in the sights and sounds of the forest. A small bird hopped closer to Antara, studying her as she studied the forest moments ago.

The others may fear her, or what she may cause, but they didn't know her. Not like the forest knew her. A smile crept onto Antara's face as she looked down at the bird. They may be scared of her, but they couldn't make her leave. This was her home too.

(394/400)
Last edited by EchoIre on Sat May 18, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Tue May 14, 2019 10:30 pm

username: Wileyfangs
    name: Bali
    1 art or 400 words max:

It had been an accident. Itwasanaccident. It was an accident.

The words ran circles and chased each other through Bali's mind as she glared fiercely at the perpetrator the flames of her hair flickering and roaring as she fought to calm the anger that was raging to bare her teeth and snarl. Before her was a youngster, barely able to know any better, and in their hands her charcoal. The very expensive charcoal that she had to nearly bend over backwards to get, now wasted as a nub left while the evidence of the charcoal was painted all over her.

If she wasn't so upset about the waste she'd laugh. Instead, she stifled a growl and the young one looked up at her. For a minute they stared each other down, grown adult vs a child and the more she thought on it the cooler her flames got.

Slowly with more calm than she felt she held out her hand and like clockwork the child handed her what was left of her charcoal, clearly seeming to realize that they were in trouble. They looked up sheepishly at the Aion who could easily spark a flame all around them and glanced away from her. Bali huffed and her eye twitched with annoyance.

At this point, she was simmering down like a candlewick. The child was watching her openly now, waiting for a reprimand but now that Bali wasn't struggling to reign in her temper she sighed and allowed the little one a bale glance. "You know not to take what doesn't belong to you."

Sheepish, the child nods solemnly now and it gives Bali the strength to press on.
    "Don't take things you know are not yours." She huffed. "You know as well as I that thieves won't be tolerated, little one." If possible the youngster seemed to shrink into themselves but a gruff pat on the head made them perk up.

"I ain't telling if you don't, but never take my things without asking."
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Fri May 17, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Wed May 15, 2019 11:17 am

username: .secretsociey.
name: Fenn
Fuming, Furious, Fiery, Ferocious
terrific words to describe how Fenn felt. He scratched the words into his paper, taking long pauses that left blobs of ink all over the parchment before furiously scribbling other things as well, accidentally smudging the ink before it could dry.
Distressed, disturbed, disconcerted, dismay.
As he wrote these words, with sharp lines that smudged as tears traveled down his face and his the paper. He berated himself as he fumed, the attempt to calm down by writing down his feelings, before turning away and throwing the paper into a bin. He breathed heavily and sat down, head resting on his hands and sniffed.

Sighing he stood up and took the paper he had thrown, noting that he had missed the bin and began to write, gentle and neat lines filled the paper like art and it felt like he was painting a picture.
Emotional, Energetic, Eager, Encouraging, Excitable, Extraordinary

with one last sigh he smoothed out the paper and smiled before rolling it up and putting it away, hurt but ready, eager to get past this experience and excited focus on the things that count
[190/400]
Last edited by Werecat on Fri May 17, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyota » Wed May 15, 2019 1:05 pm

username: nyota
    your faction: thornwave!
    name: wip
    1 art or 400 words max: wipp
nyota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chris is tired » Thu May 16, 2019 1:58 pm

username-- kiri.
your faction-- thornwave
name-- kazuki
1 art or 400 words max--
Making mosiacs is a very hard task that requires great patience and the ability to stay focused.

Kazu, has neither of those.

And yet, they run a shop where they create custom mosaics for people. It pays sort of well, enough for them to get by everyday with food on the table... Anyways... Kazuki has always had anger issues, but recently, they've been getting worse..

Kazu's paw drifted over to the last few pieces of tile that needed to be placed. Something in his mind had convinced Kazu that these last few pieces, wouldn't fit into place. And one of them was slightly chipped. This was enough to put them on edge for a few minutes, debating whether to go get a new piece of tile that would fit, or just making it work and ending up with a slightly upset customer and a feeling of deep regret. Kazu groaned and leaned back in their woven chair, pushing themselves away from the table.

A few more minutes passed.

Kazu's mind was racing, thoughts of how upsetting and off putting it would be to have an imperfect mosaic piece, and the other side of their brain telling them how much of a waste of time this all was, and that getting a new piece of tile would only slow them down and get them more... distracted.

Kazuki was getting distracted again.

They yelled and shot out a small flame, anger turning to fear. A splash of dirty water in a cup that was holding some paintbrushes. Their anger quickly returned and after a first attempt to calm themselves, Kazu bolted out of their working room and into the hallway, where some darts lie on a small table. Snatching up the darts they soon found themselves in front of a colorful dart board.

The first dart flew past them with a satisfying whoosh, and landed near the center. A few more darts flew and Kazu seemed calm. They were all better now. Throwing darts calmed them down, and hyped them up. The darts eased away Kazu's anger and they set down the darts. After a few moments of observing the board, Kazu made their way back into the work room and made up their mind.

Use two of the original pieces, cut one new one.

Problem solved.

[385 / 400 words ]
Last edited by chris is tired on Fri May 17, 2019 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
chris is tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Fri May 17, 2019 12:25 am

username: FluffyBirdie
your faction: Crystal
name: Friday
1 art or 400 words max:
    Friday laughed, trying to vent, somewhat literally, the hotbloodedness in his system. He was heating up, his hair brightening and flaring, flickering with more and more agitation. He wanted to subvert the reputations his element came with, and pulling out a string of curses would not aid his cause. So he turned to his hobby, another thing that defied what others expected: making card towers. It required patience, and surprisingly, he had a lot of it. It's just when people didn't listen to instructions--
    He picked up two cards, balancing them together and imagining each card was a bit of his anger and that he was balancing that irritation with soothing calm. If he could bring a deck of cards into his office, he'd be so much happier, since he wouldn't have to deal with coworkers--
    Another two cards balanced alongside the first triangle. This worked most of the time, and it felt like it was slowly working now. His attention was turned to ensuring the triangles weren't disrupted, maybe like--
    More cards followed, and he felt like he must be a strange scene if anyone was looking at him. He was muttering under his breath with a possessed fury, while his hands steadily built the stack before him. Stress and unhappiness threatened to break in, but he fought it off, and broke off the almost silent chatter. Almost there...

In front of him was a pile eight triangles across, and eight levels high, and he sat back, content and at peace. Sometimes the best things happened while concentrating on something else, and his new record seemed to be evidence of that.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Fri May 17, 2019 2:46 pm

username:_silentsiren_
      your faction: Thornwave ( og baby )
      name: Ponsi
      Feet pounded against the floor, a rhythmic tap. Ponsi's body snaked, hips swaying to an entrancing beat.
      His arms tangled in his hair, his foot keeping the same beat as before. His hands moved from his hair down his
      body to pull at the sheer shirt. Dancing was a
      passionate flame, one that allowed him to express his emotions in
      any way he pleased. There were
      no rules.

No one saying what was right and wrong. It was never black and white, but a beautiful tango of pure passion and
      emotions. There was only the beat and him.

When words seemed to leave him, the heat of dancing seemed to express everything he felt without a
      single word. His breathing
      labored in his chest never deterred Ponsi from dancing, instead it fueled a fire
      in his body, making every aching muscle push beyond what seemed to be their limits.

In the end, when everything was stripped away from him, he was a dancing flame, performing for no one but himself.

[ 170 / 400 ]
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me