Re: Rise | #1795

Postby Wet Bread » Sun May 12, 2019 8:44 am

Username: Wet Bread
Name: Raventuft
Clan: Brightclan
Rank: senior warrior/elder (technically an elder but still does patrols)

Prompt:
Raventuft had managed to sneak out of camp alone for a patrol. Duststar usually insisted on sending another cat with her to make sure she was okay, but she hated that. She could manage just fine on her own. She was still in good health, some days she didn't even feel soreness in her joints. Today wasn't one of those days but she wasn't going to tell Duststar that...

Raventuft had hardly made it away from camp when she heard some awful distressed mewling.

"What in the name of Starclan is that?" She questioned as she crept through the trees. She froze as she spotted the source of the mewling. A twoleg kit was wandering through the forest, probably searching for its parents. The twoleg kit noticed Raventuft and the look on its face changed from upset to happy in an instant. It started hobbling toward Raventuft, squealing.

"Shadow Shadow-kitty!" The twoleg kit yelled. Raventuft didn't really understand twoleg speak but she knew that they often called kittypets by their own names. Raventuft was guessing that was a kittypet name the twoleg kit knew. The twoleg kit was getting closer. Most cats would be scared, but Raventuft once lived as a streetcat in a twolegplace and knew the art of tricking a twoleg.

Raventuft darted between the twoleg kit's legs, rubbing against them and letting out a purr before darting away before the twoleg kit could grab her. Raventuft knew this kit needed to go home. She led the twoleg kit, squealing happily, towards the edge of the forest. Raventuft made sure to purr and keep close enough to the kit to seem friendly. The twoleg kit followed along, trying to reach and pet Raventuft. As experienced as Raventuft was with twolegs, she'd never let one pet her. She was a wild cat through and through.

Finally they reached the clearing by the lake. Raventuft was relieved to see quite a few twolegs already there. Two large twolegs cried out and ran towards Raventuft and the twoleg kit. Raventuft quickly darted into the undergrowth and watched as the twolegs bundled up their kit and led it away. With that, Raventuft turned back to the forest, satisfied. Everything was as it should be once again. Duststar would think twice about policing Raventuft's movements after she told him about this.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun May 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Username: .sins.
Name: Thrushpaw (Thrushheart)
Clan: Strawberryclan

Prompt: Thrushpaw had never gone hunting alone without his mentor. He was on the afternoon hunting patrol when his rabbit bolted into the underbrush. A think scent of twoleg came across his open mouth. He bolted as well only to get the smell of a food item he had never tasted before. He turned and kept low to the ground; his ears pinned back against his head. A low growl came from his chest, but the twoleg didn’t seem to notice. It was smaller than the others off further. ‘It must be a kit,’ he thought to himself. The smell of the item the were holding out for him was making his taste buds take over his thoughts.

He slowly crept forward and took the item gently not wanting to touch or get touched. He took bites out of the rather large piece of food given too him, the taste almost like that of rabbit, but also seemed bird-like in texture. He flinched and took off a few lengths as the twoleg touched him without warning. Catching the scent of Shimersoul, he turned to see her, her eyes wide with fear and worry. He couldn’t hear what she was hissing at him. He turned to look at the twoleg kit, nodded for the tasty treat and walked into the brush to Shimmersoul. He turned back hearing the twoleg call him something he had never heard before by a twoleg to before. “Goodbye, Raven!”

He and Shimmersoul glanced at each other in amazement before slinking back to the camp where he was about to get reprimanded for sure. {266}
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Tue May 14, 2019 11:02 am

Congrats!

WolfTales wrote:Username: WolfTales
Name: Ravensong
Clan: Howlclan

Prompt:

Ravensong eyed a twoleg kit from several tail-lengths away. It was trying to call her.

"Domino. Here kitty, kitty!" The kit cooed, holding out a paw and slowly making its way toward the black and white she-cat.

Ravensong hadn't heard that name in so long. Not since she left the kit not all that long ago. It seemed the kit was trying to get the she-cat to come back. Ravensong had the urge to go to the kit, be safe in its arms and the warmth of its den. But it was something she had left behind.

"Here, Domino! Come here kitty." The twoleg calmly called. They were words Ravensong had forgotten until now.

'Maybe just one last goodbye.' She thought before slowly making her way toward the twoleg. The twoleg's paw was a whisker away from Ravensong when all of a sudden she heard a yowl from behind her. It was Batscar.

"Ravensong!" Batscar called, stopping on top of a hill when he saw the twoleg kit. "Run! Hurry!"

Ravensong looked behind her shoulder at Batscar then back at the twoleg kit. It looked confused and was no longer calling out to Ravensong. The black and white cat looked solemnly at the kit.

"I'm sorry. Goodbye." She mewed, rubbing against the paw quickly and taking off toward Batscar. The twoleg barely had time to register what had happened and cried out for Ravensong, but the cat had made up her mind. Ravensong took once last look at the distraught two-leg before disappearing over the hills with the brown tom. This time it was goodbye for good.

267/600 words
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Tue May 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Thank you .o. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:00 pm

this cat has been traded to Kazin!
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Confirming! Will edit in info when I get the chance c:

Will be named Fang, a hunter of Nox Invictus.

Changing to a tom, 24 moons.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me