Draft shop- w20 bay gulastra plume #19 by khenney

Based on Click to view
Artist khenney [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Draft shop- w20 bay gulastra plume #19

Postby khenney » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:10 pm

I just think gulastra plume is a gorgeous yet simple pattern. They can be consertively colored halter horses or a dressage horse with an extra pop!

Owner:
Registered name:
Barn name:
Sex:
HIP# 19
Phenotype: Bay gulastra plume (not sure how this passes on) w/ brown eyes
Genotype: Ee AA W20 GpGp
het for black base, all foals will be het agouti, 50% w20, all foals will he get gulastra plume must be bay or black to express it
Open for breeding?

Adoption Price: 2 uncommon WL

__
To adopt please comment with the information filled out you must send a trade with payment. Please include a message saying what the trade is for (draft adopt # 19)
First with full information and trade will be he first to get the horse

You do not have to keep the draft horse build. Feel free to change the breed to whatever you'd like. Just remember to give me credit.
You can PM me with any questions you may have
-
What does "open for breeding mean?" Open for breeding means that anyone else who owns one of these drafts (or other horses created by me/my team) can use your horse to breed and create a new "foal"
Foals will be link on each of its parents page and vice versa. A horses breeding status can be changed at any time, you just have to PM me so I can update it
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me