Caecus Hound #022 by LostHope

Based on Click to view
Artist LostHope [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Caecus Hound #022

Postby LostHope » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:47 am

The Caecus hounds... No one knows where these creatures came from, yet they seem to be sprouting up everywhere. The first thing you may notice about them, aside from the maw filled with teeth, is that these hounds have no eyes. It's not that they are blind, but they have no actual eyes. Despite this, they seem to get around unusually well. Their hearing seems to compensate for their lack of vision, able to pick up on the faintest of sounds. Their sense of smell is also incredible, but seems to be used mainly for scavenging for food. They are able to track heat signatures as well, though no one has seen them hunting. The Caecus hound may look frightening and vicious, but they seem harmless. Their skin is tough and hard to damage, but is rather soft to the touch. Occasionally, they may have a thin layer of fur covering their bodies. They are muscular and bulky, not built for speed it seems.

Mother: Havoc
Father: Exvin

Owner: Nanorat
Name:
Tail type: Thick
Horns: Ram, Spines
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery