Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Be Mine

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
Name: Diamond (Dilly)
Breedable: yes
Celebration:
This flirty Bull Sharriet always adores Valentine's day! She calls it Friendship day and helps her family bake cake pops for all her friends, and theirs. She adores drawing beautiful cards for everyone. She always bakes a lot of things on Valentine's day, a feast. She shares with everyone and loves to teach children to bake things, especially her signature white chocolate and raspberry donuts. She also blows up balloons every year and holds giant parties. At the end of each party they go up in her hot air balloon, and exchange gifts, then float back down before going to bed after yet another wonderful Valentine's day.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Be Mine

Postby fatcat123 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Username: fatcat123
Name:Jake
Celebration: they use any little trinkets and items they can find and make it into a heart shape ball for there valentine. Inside the heart shape ball is a little gift for there valentine.then they start playing around and try to open the ball and when they open their one they then guess who got it for hem but if they guess wrong they have to seal it back up and open it and try again. Eventually when they do guess right they then perform a special kind of dance and the celebration is over.
Hi, this is fatcat123. I love to roleplay and play video games. I like doodling and art but not that good anyway yeah welcome to my account and stuff
fatcat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 pm

Celebration:
    This flirty Bull Sharriet always adores Valentine's day! She calls it Friendship day and helps her family bake cake pops for all her friends, and theirs. She adores drawing beautiful cards for everyone. She always bakes a lot of things on Valentine's day, a feast. She shares with everyone and loves to teach children to bake things, especially her signature white chocolate and raspberry donuts. She also blows up balloons every year and holds giant parties. At the end of each party they go up in her hot air balloon, and exchange gifts, then float back down before going to bed after yet another wonderful Valentine's day.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:23 am

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    Celebration:

I'm sorry it took me so long to judge this. XP

Congratulations! Please take good care of Diamond! ^w^
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me