Based on Click to view
Artist ophanimera [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

deerssert 471!! (winner chosen)

Postby ophanimera » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Species Information wrote:Image
    Deerssert are a mystical, mythological species that appear in history every so often. Sightings grew sparser and sparser through the years, but now they've started to appear more and more. Here at the HQ, a centre dedicated to keeping these creatures from being hunted, we cannot foster them all-- and that's where you come in!

The simplest way to explain them? Deersserts are deer with a twist! While the specifics vary from deer to deer, they all have a few things in common. Deersserts have muscle, skin, fur and bone, but they are described as tasting like sweets. Their scent lingers so much that hides carry a fragrant scent even after death. Instead of fluffy tails, they have a pouf of whipped cream or ice cream [depending on the deer!] with some manner of fruit on top.

Size-wise, they're about the size of a border collie, but have been known to grow to the size of a horse in rare circumstances. [In even rarer circumstances, they have gotten bigger. This is the largest deerssert known.] Likewise, they are born as small as a full-grown rabbit, and some never progress past this size.

I originally started this in September, when the animal crossing for switch was announced for 2019...
However, it's her birthday today! (dec 20) So I decided to wait and release the finished deer until now.

Comp ends January 3rd.

Code: Select all
Username:
Deerssert Name: (please don't name the deer Isabelle!)
Write 200 words or draw 1 picture describing her best birthday.
Last edited by ophanimera on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: deerssert 471!! (comp ends jan 3rd)

Postby S-S-Sweets » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:32 am

┌───────────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username: S-S-Sweets
Deerssert Name: Rosabelle Shizue
Draw 1 picture describing her best birthday: I tried to copy the 'Animal-Crossing' style as
closely as I could for this piece. One of her favorite birthdays was taking a break from
everything to have a picnic, followed by a party and gifts from close friends/villagers !!
It was a little cold, so she wrapped her little bow on her arm and wore a scarf.
Link to Art here. Gif to the left isn't my art uwu

└───────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by S-S-Sweets on Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:34 pm

bumps
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:15 am

S-S-Sweets wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draw 1 picture describing her best birthday: I tried to copy the 'Animal-Crossing' style as
closely as I could for this piece. One of her favorite birthdays was taking a break from
everything to have a picnic, followed by a party and gifts from close friends/villagers !!
It was a little cold, so she wrapped her little bow on her arm and wore a scarf.

winner
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:54 pm

rainbows wrote:
S-S-Sweets wrote:

winner

SobS AAa thank you so much!! <3
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets