foxifae #44 by capone.

Based on Click to view
Artist capone. [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

foxifae #44

Postby capone. » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:09 pm

Foxifae are fox-sized mammals that have been recently discovered in many different environments around the globe. Usually shortened to “foxi,” the furry marsupials typically are found to keep an item in their pouch that has special meaning and value to them. While there is a common and ‘default’ breed of foxi, several different subtypes with traits adapted to their specific environments have been observed and more are being discovered all the time! They produce a fairy-dust of sorts that allows for brief flight and levitation despite their wing stubs not being fully developed. They are social animals that exhibit very human-like emotions, and even more surprisingly, perform selfless and heartfelt acts of kindness for and to support not only their fellow foxi, but other animals and even humans as well. They thrive off the affection and care of each other and it seems that family is by no way limited to blood in their communities. In fact, it seems that they've even began accepting complete outsiders into their communities, allowing for unprecedented opportunities for research of these fascinating creatures. Will you join us in our research of this amazing community?

edits; none!

for this competition, i would like for you to give them a theme song! you have 200 words to explain why it's their theme song. based on the song, i will give them a pouch item!

Code: Select all
      [b]foxi name;[/b]
      [b]foxi gender;[/b]
      [b]pouch item;[/b] TBA
      [b]theme song;[/b] (please link)

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: foxifae #44

Postby Prince Audric » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:52 pm

foxi name; Crone
foxi gender; Male
pouch item; TBA
theme song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY4oQ7wNxak

Crone was a warrior for his tribe, when one day his tribe was attacked. The warriors fought bravely to defend there home.. But Crone before over zealous and tried to take on the leader alone, He was badly injured and tossed from the cliff. When he awoke he found his leg broken, Limping his way back to his home, only to find there was nothing left. He knew then and there, he needed to throw his pride away and learn to be a better person, to never let his cockiness and pride blind him from making the right decisions.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:38 pm

foxi name; Cascade
foxi gender; Female
pouch item; TBA
theme song; Kubbi - Cascade
Prompt responce;
This is their theme because They are creative with anything they find, and will help anyone in their path to find what they need if they are planning to build something, She was named cascade after her theme that shows her sweetness in a fun tune, And she is very determined to do what she needs to.

She has became quick friends with whoever she meets, even raven, and you can't even pay that little pup to like anyone! She treats everyday as an adventure, or even a game to win, a game of life at that!

There is a long story behind her, She was found after falling down a mountain that had a landslide, sending rocks down the side to knock them down, She was easily liked for all of her creativity and how she is, if you chose to talk to her, she is pretty chatty!

She would hook up a conversation about a diy project or something like that, she builds stuff like bird houses.. Shelves, and even small shelters for the logclan cats! So sweet, even sweeter than swirl the cream kitty, and thats saying something!

ask kitty if you ever want to meet her!

[200 words]
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:45 pm

════════════

Nine o' clock rings
in my head,
never going
back to bed;
look to the dawn.
Look to the dawn.

Way I pray;
Gotta be strong
to walk away,
from everything
you know.
Just like the song
In your eyes you've
come to realize,
to realize you
gotta let it go.

So we can run
to the day,
the sun will
show our way,
into the dawn.

════════════

foxi name; Alliya
foxi gender; Female
pouch item; TBA
theme song; look to the dawn - yoe mase
>I chose this song because in my mind, it feels like the perfect embodiment of her: physically, her coat looks like the beginning of sunrise poking through the clouds of a stormy night, bathing the world in warmth and light.The song itself sounds very mystical and soothing, much like I see her personality as being: mystical, calm, relaxed. Always looking forward, even when life isn't dealing a fair hand or things aren't going quite right. She's always looking for bigger and better things. [83/200]
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:45 pm

foxi name; Minerva
foxi gender; Female
pouch item; TBA
theme song; Echo - Jason Walker

Minerva is a part of an experiment led by Tea. The experiment is to find a way to alter foxi genes to implant little nanobots into their bloodstream. These nanobots are meant to take over a foxi’s control and will. The foxis in the experiment aren’t aware of the purpose of it, only that they live in cells with no memory of how they got there. There are 17 test subjects, including Rory. Occasionally the tests subjects discover the purpose of the testing and when that happens, Tea comes in and wipes their memories all the way back to when they first got there.

Minerva has no friends in this facility, no family that she can remember, and that leads to a lonely, depressed demeanor most of the time. She’s always been sensitive and fragile, so the circumstances of the testing set her up for failure. This song is fitting because it illustrates her loneliness, her fear, and her desperation. She wants a friend, badly, but doesn’t know if she’ll ever escape or get an opportunity, so she sits in silence.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FatalCollapse » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:48 pm

foxi name; Feliz
foxi gender; Female
pouch item; TBA
theme song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzkCk6-d8Oc

Feliz loves magic and helps her boss protect powerful relics. There was a item that they needed to steal and Feliz distracted to crowd of people well dancing to this song well her boss snatched the item.

╔════════════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ,

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ 🐱 👑 🐺
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Image
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎‎ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
╚════════════════════════╝
FatalCollapse

My pets
My items